My Channel

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

asphere8
Master

Re: My Channel

#1 Post by asphere8 »

I watched one of your Red Steel lets' plays last week. Expected only to watch a few minutes of it. Ended up watching the whole thing. It was quite good.
You're definitely doing much better than most do when they start off.
In short, I've subscribed.
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

asphere8
Master

#2 Post by asphere8 »

SperoWolf wrote:How did you watch a video last week? O.o Did you visit my channel from the TwoKinds video I posted in the panel shuffle?

I'm really glad you enjoyed it! ^^ It's still hard to believe people like my content, especially with such awesome comedians like Markiplier
That is correct. There's always room for more talent on YouTube!
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

justanUltramarine
Apprentice

#3 Post by justanUltramarine »

I watched the bloodborn vid............. well i fell out of bed laughing and when the "micheal jackson is that you ?" i woke up everyone in the house so... i subbed :p

cj3003
Apprentice

#4 Post by cj3003 »

I watched the Bloodborne Montage as well, and I thought it was hilarious :D You are a very talented Youtuber, and if you keep going, I'm sure it won't take long for you to take off. You kind of remind me of a mix between PeanutButterGamer, Arin from GameGrumps, and Markiplier, which I find amazing! :mrgreen:

I watched about 30 minutes or so of the Bloodborne video, and like I said earlier, it was fantastic. I'd recommend either splitting the montage up, or just shortening it. I don't really like to watch long videos in one sitting. Of course, that's just my personal preference, and others might feel different.

Either way, you got a sub from me! I don't tend to watch a lot of playthroughs (even though I make playthroughs, #nojudgementzone lol) unless I find the game very interesting, but I will definitely watch montages/highlights.
I am the silliest noodle.

cj3003
Apprentice

#5 Post by cj3003 »

Heh, my stuff isn't very good, but I'll link it anyway. I'll show my personal favorite video of mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjQ7Yu7r0o
Oh, and you've already seen my channel a bit. I commented first on the video, and then on here. Just as a heads up, I don't really make videos anymore, only occasionally, because I'm focusing all my efforts on my book. I have like 4 or 5 videos that are just waiting to be edited XD

Also, you have one more subscriber than me, #braggingrights :P

cj3003
Apprentice

#6 Post by cj3003 »

SperoWolf wrote:This was my favorite part of yours cx https://youtu.be/0ZjQ7Yu7r0o?t=14m3s
Heh, thank you for checking it out! I'm glad you at least liked something from it. I don't really think I've got what it takes to become a Youtuber (even though its pretty fun to do so), so I'll just focus on being a writer for now :mrgreen:

(Though, I'll never forget the Portal 2 video. That is just wonderful in my eyes :grin: )

cj3003
Apprentice

#7 Post by cj3003 »

SperoWolf wrote:
Portal 2 is a pretty awesome game ^.^ And if you enjoy doing it there's no harm in continuing. I'm sure every youtuber started out thinking "Oh God, who could possibly like this?", I know I did until I had a lot of videos under my belt x.v
Made an awful typo, but I fixed it. I said "I liked the Portal 2", when I meant to say "I liked the Portal 2 video". I'm an idiot sometimes.
SperoWolf wrote:"Oh God, who could possibly like this?"
Yeah, I tend to look down upon my videos like that, but somewhere deep down inside me, I think I'm half-way decent. The thing is, I just don't have time (or motivation) to edit all the time. I suppose I could upload not so frequently...

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by Ketzal »

"I'm not crying, you're crying"

love it XD

out of curiosity, what's the specs for the computer you're using? I know my brother wanted to start recording gaming vids with his friend, but his 'puter couldn't quite cut it.

Also, have you ever tried playing gmod?

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Ketzal »

It runs off my toaster of a laptop, so I think you'd be able to :P

If you do end up getting it going, lemme know. The game modes are a ton of fun to play, especially when you're playing with a group on a private server

In the meantime, keep making these awesome vids! I'm loving your stuff so far :D

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#10 Post by TinyVoices »

SperoWolf wrote:UNDERTALE explained.

Obvious spoilers be obvious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut9eIgl2A_0
bigish

Good job, good job. You worked pretty hard to make all of that. As far as I've learned, that's all the correct interpretations. And, still, I learned some things from this.

Have a Temmie being a fellow fuzzbutt.

ZePink
Citizen

#11 Post by ZePink »

You have a nice personality and a good sense of humor, still having laughing at few of the jokes you made in your bloodborne montage :grin: but I would recommend making shorter videos, that way you could get out more videos. It's just that seeing a long runtime on a youtube video might turn off some people, most I watch have a runtime anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes or so and personally I feel like that's quite the sweet spot for me.
"There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Fourth Doctor

ZePink
Citizen

#12 Post by ZePink »

SperoWolf wrote:
ZePink wrote:You have a nice personality and a good sense of humor, still having laughing at few of the jokes you made in your bloodborne montage :grin: but I would recommend making shorter videos, that way you could get out more videos. It's just that seeing a long runtime on a youtube video might turn off some people, most I watch have a runtime anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes or so and personally I feel like that's quite the sweet spot for me.
It's hard for me to make shorter videos because I get really into recording and find it difficult to pull myself away until I feel I've reached a good stopping point. And then when I have an hour of content, I don't want to mince it up across a few days and rob my subscribers just so I can get more views. My videos vary anywhere from ten minutes to an forty (now a-days), and I'll never break an hour unless it's a finale episode
Well I'm not saying you should stop recording after reaching the lets say the 25 minute mark. A lot of people record hours worth of content in one go and then chop that to nice bits so it's easier to enjoy or those hours end up being chopped like crazy and only make one video. And if you ever do run into the feeling that I don't feel like recording you would have one or two videos of backup. Again it's just that I feel like nowadays everyone is quite busy with this and that so it's easier to watch content that you can really watch in one go.
"There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Fourth Doctor

Kellard
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: The bucket

#13 Post by Kellard »

._.

I... I dunno... I can only say this:
Spoiler!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#14 Post by TinyVoices »

Can confirm about Undertale search.

It's pretty interesting to watch someone go from nothing to something on YouTube. Really exciting to watch you succeed, Spero. :P

HeckobA
Master

#15 Post by HeckobA »

I kinda like your channel. Enough that I'd waste some of my semi-precious time on it rather than some other distraction. Good job!
Also, DOGE MEMESPLOSIONS :mrgrin:
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-