Trials of Ascension!

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

NinjaWithAStick
Merchant

Trials of Ascension!

#1 Post by NinjaWithAStick »

Are any of you interested in a game that puts the RPG back into MMORPG? Something as challenging as it is rewarding, a game without static content for all players to complete, but a world that changes as you play? A world without limits, focused on your character's story as much as the story of the world, where one can do almost anything, but nobody can be top dog forever? Where magic is as it should be, a hard-sought power with powerful and devastating abilities, if you succeed in obtaining it?
Enter Trials of Ascension, a new, innovative, in-development game with all of the above and more. No class systems, mix and match skills and abilities as you wish! Races at launch will be Human, Raknar, and Dragon, but the game needs your help getting there. Please take a look at their website and kickstarter, and see for yourself! This is no idea, but a game being made and tested right now.

ToA KickStarter
ToA Website

Behold the trailer!
A demonstration of Dynamic Spawning

The ToA Ask-Me-Anything with TenTonHammer:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
And that's just my walking stick...

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

Re: Trials of Ascension!

#2 Post by judah4 »

I applied to be a programmer for these guys about a year ago I think :grin: Good to see them working full steam ahead.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#3 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

This sounds fantastic. If I had any money, I would for sure support their Kickstarter. I'll be buying it when I can, maybe even testing the beta!
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Insomniac »

Despite not being a PC gamer, I'm pretty excited about games like this and Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

NinjaWithAStick
Merchant

#5 Post by NinjaWithAStick »

InceptionBwaaa wrote:This sounds fantastic. If I had any money, I would for sure support their Kickstarter. I'll be buying it when I can, maybe even testing the beta!
Who says you need money? Other people might, so just spread the word as far as you can!
And that's just my walking stick...