what about a TwoKinds Warframe clan ?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

justanUltramarine
Apprentice

what about a TwoKinds Warframe clan ?

#1 Post by justanUltramarine »

Unless it already exists , i wondering of creating a forum clan in warfame.For the moment there's only a friend of mine and myself who are willing to participate but ,if others are willing to join i'll create it. Of course it will be a tough start as we will have to build the dojo and do the researchesb but we can overcome it . :grin:

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

Re: what about a TwoKinds Warframe clan ?

#2 Post by Envy661 »

I'd make one, but SirSlaughter (The douche that he is), and other Warframe players are all already in clans...
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

justanUltramarine
Apprentice

#3 Post by justanUltramarine »

Envy661 wrote:I'd make one, but SirSlaughter (The douche that he is), and other Warframe players are all already in clans...
Didn't think that part of the subject through did i ? XD

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by SirSlaughter »

I am already a General (2nd in command in my case) for my Clan. I have already researched many things and all that would need to be done is purchase of duplicated blueprints.
Bluespart is my Clan leader. Together we already have the Dojo, all research stations currently available and a 2nd floor to accomodate for the trading area and other things like the obstacle course and such.

We are still in construction and I myself have plans to keep expanding as is needed. If someone were to want to join in the Clan I would have to run it by Bluespart. Currently the only people we are currently actively interested in are actually Jay-Say and GabrielofCreosha (gabriel is on his stupid Xbone and jay-say doesn't like this game too much).

(envy go burn somewhere).

Or if someone were to "donate" a rhino prime blueprint and the blueprints of all components, I may be swayed to make an exception in the approval process. (I'm certain this will come back to haunt me)

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#5 Post by Envy661 »

SirSlaughter wrote:I am already a General (2nd in command in my case) for my Clan. I have already researched many things and all that would need to be done is purchase of duplicated blueprints.
Bluespart is my Clan leader. Together we already have the Dojo, all research stations currently available and a 2nd floor to accomodate for the trading area and other things like the obstacle course and such.

We are still in construction and I myself have plans to keep expanding as is needed. If someone were to want to join in the Clan I would have to run it by Bluespart. Currently the only people we are currently actively interested in are actually Jay-Say and GabrielofCreosha (gabriel is on his stupid Xbone and jay-say doesn't like this game too much).

(envy go burn somewhere).

Or if someone were to "donate" a rhino prime blueprint and the blueprints of all components, I may be swayed to make an exception in the approval process. (I'm certain this will come back to haunt me)
*Is currently sitting on two Rhino prime helmets that were randomly gifted to him by other players*
Spoiler!
Loljk

ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!