Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

Re: Twokinds Destiny Clan!

#16 Post by judah4 »

TinyVoices wrote:
AlphaCentauri17 wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:Hmm, if I had my One at Uni
Cmon... join please?
The first part of that sentence was kinda important, if anything else. :P

I physically am unable to join you guys, even if I wanted to. It isn't really my Xbox One, anyhow. And the internet here can be fairly bleh when it comes to gaming devices.
the good, bad, sad? Part is that you cant join clans in game at all, its all done through the site. You know, the one with the grimiore cards with some lore

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#17 Post by TinyVoices »

I feel like it wouldn't change anything, then. Like, is there anything you can do with clans? Seems like I'd just have that as a label, and nothing else.

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#18 Post by judah4 »

TinyVoices wrote:I feel like it wouldn't change anything, then. Like, is there anything you can do with clans? Seems like I'd just have that as a label, and nothing else.
essentially, thats what clans are. Only thing that keeps them together is comradery. They also entice you with achievements for completing a strike or raid with clanmates but other than that, ita just to show of that you ate part of a group.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#19 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

judah4 wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:I feel like it wouldn't change anything, then. Like, is there anything you can do with clans? Seems like I'd just have that as a label, and nothing else.
essentially, thats what clans are. Only thing that keeps them together is comradery. They also entice you with achievements for completing a strike or raid with clanmates but other than that, ita just to show of that you ate part of a group.
Well, dragon, you may eat people, but try to refrain from assuming that we do too. I doubt any of us but you have "ate part of a group".

Only joking. Yeah, clans are kinda worthless. The only good clan is The Falcon Lovers, but you need a Masters degree in snipery to join.

Kidding, again.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

AlphaCentauri17
Traveler

#20 Post by AlphaCentauri17 »

Yeah there isn't really much you can do with them but I thought it would be a nice way to get to know fellow destiny players in the forums.