Mahjoorah's Masque

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

Mahjoorah's Masque

#1 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

What, you thought I misspelled Majora's Mask? No way, Jose! This is something altogether slightly different. This.. is a Skyrim Mod Project, headed by none other than yours truly. As of yet, I don't have a modding team or any modding experience(other than altering the stats of ingame items/duplicating and recreating "new" items in the creation kit). All I have is a copy of Skyrim, an idea, and a little ambition. That's where you come in. I want to recruit people to help me create this mod, and I want you to know that, well.. you won't be getting paid unless we're given money. But I implore you, please do not let this discourage you. If we succeed, our mod could rival(and possibly rise above) mods like Falskaar, SkyWind, and Moonpath. If it doesn't, then we'll have made an amazing, spectacular, pleasing adventure for anyone, be they true LOZ fans or that one guy who says that Link is Zelda. So, from this moment forward and until further notice, I'll be reviewing applications of anyone who wishes to send me one. Fling it my way in any format you deem fit, although I will be adding to this thread an application sheet if you want to use it.

One last thing: this mod will be for Windows. If you wanna make a Mac version to be available, go ahead, but we'll be working with Windows.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.