Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

#1 Post by Insomniac »

From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

#2 Post by Schrodinger »

Mr. Torgue wrote:TASTE THE NIECHIAN INNER CONFLICT MOTHER#$%@!
What was it the spider said to the fly...

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#3 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Ooooh get HYPE.

Playing as claptrap is going to be completely ridiculous. My body is reaaady
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

primalcaller ergos
Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

#4 Post by primalcaller ergos »

unsteddyPhoenix wrote:Ooooh get HYPE.

Did you hear that claptrap doesn't need to breathe?
Not having to grab oxygen tanks all the time in airless areas is gonna be mighty useful.
You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#5 Post by Insomniac »

primalcaller ergos wrote:

Not having to grab oxygen tanks all the time in airless areas is gonna be mighty useful.
Indeed! It'll of course be balanced by his random action skill, and also possibly by his height. I wonder if he can jump or use stairs.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

primalcaller ergos
Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

#6 Post by primalcaller ergos »

Insomniac wrote:
primalcaller ergos wrote:

Indeed! It'll of course be balanced by his random action skill, and also possibly by his height. I wonder if he can jump or use stairs.
I would laugh so hard if they actually made it so that claptrap couldnt jump or move on stairs.

Not that it would be too inconveinient though, since from what I've seen the air-jetpack can be used to propell yourself upwards anywhere, meaning if they did do this it would be a simple matter to just use that to get to areas that are at the top of stairs.
You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me