Re: 5 Nights at freddy's

#16 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Well, Mark posted Another Fnaf video!
TIME TO STAY AWAY FROM THE SUBSCRIBER SECTION
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

Gammalad

#17 Post by Gammalad »

I already had about 5 friends request that I stream or Let's Play the game...one went as far to say he would buy it for me...I have such great friends.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#18 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Gammalad wrote:I already had about 5 friends request that I stream or Let's Play the game...one went as far to say he would buy it for me...I have such great friends.
Friends is magical sometimes, I got a friend who supports me with almost anything I do, animations, let's play, any [censored] I got in my mind, even some times random furry art I rarely do...
which use to be a bad idea in my mind.

Sometimes I use to question my self how big aspect he thinks with, but that is what I like.
Just dont care about the World around you, do what ya' feel

You have just experienced me in a good mood

kellade
Master
Location: Somewhere between the realms of technicolor horses, killer yet adorable animatronics, and reality.

#19 Post by kellade »

I'm actually getting genuinely creeped by some of the things in this sequel. The first didn't creep me out at all and the only thing that made me jump was Freddy's and Bonnie's jumpscares.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#20 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Just watched Fnaf 10 facts, well..... what can I say, questions were answered, Spoilers! (duh) the laught at the golden Freddy poster is the same laught that Freddy has except slowed down. The jump scare scream is a child's scream except extremly modified. And the phone call at 5th night explains pretty much why the stuff is happening in reverse, that animals share some bond with metal. DAMIT INCEPTION
Want to know what happen when G.freddy comes? Actually, that aint Freddy. Its just an suit that is looking like his except his name is refered to ''yellow bear'' and what youtubers dont show is that the game crashes when he comes.