The New Smash Bros.

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

The New Smash Bros.

#1 Post by Ketzal »

Subject in Question

So, I notice there's not a topic for this, and the lack of any real info besides pictures and the occasional video can lead to a lot of speculation, so why not have some fun and discussion with that?

On that note, I'm opening up with the latest character update: King Dedede. The expressions on his face in the screenshots alone is leaving me eager to see this chubby king in action. That and those textures. Just look at those textures. LOOK AT THEM

What do you guys think? Better yet, what do you think about how the game's looking so far?

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

Re: The New Smash Bros.

#2 Post by judah4 »

I'm planning on getting it for the 3ds. I am looking forward to play as the villager :twisted: my friends will probably get it for the wiiu and I already know we will spend hours playing it

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Ketzal »

judah4 wrote:I am looking forward to play as the villager :twisted:
yyyyyeaahh...I remember someone putting in their sig betting that the Villager is going to be top tier, and I don't doubt it. That grab projectile move alone is going to be a pain in the butt >_>

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#4 Post by Twippit »

I haven't followed this closely enough to make a statement on the subject, so I'll just say the following comment and take my leave:

If we're getting Dedede back, I WANT MEWTWO BACK SO BAD
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Ketzal »

Twippit wrote:I haven't followed this closely enough to make a statement on the subject, so I'll just say the following comment and take my leave:

If we're getting Dedede back, I WANT MEWTWO BACK SO BAD
Well, this isn't technically from Nintendo, but you CAN get him back for Brawl: Project M