Humble Bundles

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

HeckobA
Master

Humble Bundles

#1 Post by HeckobA »

Humble Bundles are a great, cheap way of legally acquiring games. I'll occasionally post here if there's something I think you should perhaps get.

Note: I will only update this when a bundle I think is noteworthy comes along.
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Re: Humble Bundles

#2 Post by Nuff »

Blood Bowl would have been fun had they actually programmed the AI instead of just cheating on the rolls to make the game more difficult. Their 'random' dice rolling system is so [censored] that it actually ruins the game. It's such a massive shame because I love the Bowl Bowl table top game, which these days has no support from Games Workshop, but this game is in fact unplayable because of the constant, obvious and over the top cheating from the AI

HeckobA
Master

#3 Post by HeckobA »

Updated OP with Humble Bundle with Android 7.

I have too much to play and not enough time to play it in. Nothing particularly grabbed my interest and I've already played Worms Reloaded (upgraded graphics was nice, but WHY did they remove some of the stuff that was in previous games? WHY?) as well as Bard's tale. This Bundle should be a bit kinder on your internet cap (if you have something like that where you're from).
ImageImage

HeckobA
Master

#4 Post by HeckobA »

Updated with new weekly sale: Deathspank and more. Fun, but meh. MEH... but fun. A bit divided about if it's actually good or not.
ImageImage

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#5 Post by Schrodinger »

If you want to post an update you can avoid double posting by copying the test of your previous post and adding the extra lines.

Update: Using this format for example.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

HeckobA
Master

#6 Post by HeckobA »

Schrodinger wrote:If you want to post an update you can avoid double posting by copying the test of your previous post and adding the extra lines.

I don't get what you mean. The test of my post? (rest?); What do you mean with the format of an update? I edit the OP so that people can always see the important thing at the start and then post just to notify of an update, since an edit doesn't notify people that there is something new. Could you explain?
ImageImage

xamali
Grand Templar

#7 Post by xamali »

HeckobA wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:If you want to post an update you can avoid double posting by copying the test of your previous post and adding the extra lines.

I don't get what you mean. The test of my post? (rest?); What do you mean with the format of an update? I edit the OP so that people can always see the important thing at the start and then post just to notify of an update, since an edit doesn't notify people that there is something new. Could you explain?
What he meant was for you to copy your previous post, then delete it. Next step is to create a new post, starting by pasting the previous post, then making the "edit" or "update" area. This way, people are notified that there is new stuff, and you avoid double posting.
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#8 Post by Schrodinger »

xamali wrote:
HeckobA wrote:

What he meant was for you to copy your previous post, then delete it. Next step is to create a new post, starting by pasting the previous post, then making the "edit" area. This way, people are notified that there is new stuff, and you avoid double posting.
Yes this was what I was trying to get across.

HeckobA
Master

#9 Post by HeckobA »

I will only update this when another bundle I think is more noteworthy comes along.

Current Humble Bundle:
Humble WB Games Bundle:
Contains:
- Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
- F.E.A.R. 3
- Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Pay above average ($4.49 currently):
- Batman: Arkham City GOTY
- Scribblenauts Unlimited

Personal notes: This one seems more worth your time and money. All run through Steam on Windows, while Arkham City also works on Mac apparently. I've always wanted to play F.E.A.R. some time, just never got to it.

Current Humble Weekly Sale:
Focus Home Interactive Bundle:
Contains:
- Worms Armageddon
- Worms Blast
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem
- Worms Pinball
- Worms Crazy Golf
- Superfrog HD
Pay $6 or more:
- Alien Breed: Impact
- Alien Breed 2: Assault
- Alien Breed 3: Descent
- Worms Revolution Gold (Includes DLC)

Personal notes: Didn't post at first but here it is. It's worms, and a lot of it. It's actually pretty good now I look at it. Also some Alien Breed and the latest Worms game, though I don't recommend paying the higher price. Not a lot of time left for this sale.

Oh and feedback? Tell me your thoughts!
ImageImage

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#10 Post by Schrodinger »

As is typical with the Humble Bundle I already have a majority of these games.