Deadpool

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Deadpool

#1 Post by Insomniac »

I could've sworn I made a thread for this freaking game when it was frakking announced, but even the search feature couldn't frelling find it. So anyway. *deep intake of breath* THIS GAME LOOKS INCREDIBLE AND I MUST HAVE IT!
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Zylver
Grand Templar

Re: Deadpool

#2 Post by Zylver »

Saw a bunch of trailers and gameplay videos about this one... and it's going to be crazy :D For games like this, I really wish I had a console right now :P

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#3 Post by Insomniac »

Zylver wrote:Saw a bunch of trailers and gameplay videos about this one... and it's going to be crazy :D For games like this, I really wish I had a console right now :P
Going to be? It came out today!
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Zylver »

Damn! :D I should have remembered it, my favourite gamer news site going to post a test about it today! :P

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#5 Post by tony1695 »

The one thing that sold it for me was a screencap of Deadpool [censored]-slapping Wolverine.
On Friday, just before FNM, I WILL BUY IT.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#6 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

I saw trailers and screenshots and almost bought it on impulse on Steam the other day, but a friend of mine was sounding pretty apprehensive about getting it. I'm not entirely sure why.

I'd like to hear some first-hand experience before I get it, just to be on the safe side. Anyone here get it yet?

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#7 Post by LuckyMudman »

I got it, played through it and had a blast.

It's been a while since I played a game like this, kinda like good ol Serious Sam.
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.