Thief 4

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Thief 4

#1 Post by Insomniac »

So, the first trailer for Thief 4 is up. Never played the first two, heard good and amazing things. Played a demo of the third and really liked it, especially the lockpicking. I don't know how to feel about this. Thoughts?
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

asdfqwer
Traveler

Re: Thief 4

#2 Post by asdfqwer »

I highly suggest playing Thief 2. I only heard bad things about Thief 4 so far, such as apparently toning down the "gothic" elements means giving Garrett eyeliner and a costume that screams TAFFER. There's also apparently going to be finishing moves and more a focus on combat. No magic either, which is sad. No pagans or hammerites either. The silliest thing the developers said is "we want you to play as thief, but don't want to force you to play as a thief." Luckily, it's not coming out this console generation. The whole "edgy assassin" thing is something that worries me, because Garrett was always a misanthropic, greedy rogue. Killing someone was the mark of an amateur.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Thief 4

#3 Post by Insomniac »

From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.