Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

#16 Post by Insomniac »

Sable Dove wrote:I hope EA stops sucking; or failing that, goes bankrupt.
That's never gonna happen, because people are stupid and keep giving them money.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#17 Post by SirSlaughter »

EA will be around forever. The new battlefield was annouced and is available for pre-order. Everyone left and right wanted it. So yeah, EA is gonna be here to stay.

I said EA will never get another cent from me. No origin, no games ever (Even the new C&C) and [censored] no dlc of any sort either. So if EA were to ever aquire this company...welp there goes another series I will never play.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#18 Post by Insomniac »

SirSlaughter wrote:EA will be around forever. The new battlefield was annouced and is available for pre-order. Everyone left and right wanted it. So yeah, EA is gonna be here to stay.

I said EA will never get another cent from me. No origin, no games ever (Even the new C&C) and [censored] no dlc of any sort either. So if EA were to ever aquire this company...welp there goes another series I will never play.
Well, as for Battlefield 4...I've seen the gameplay that they showed, and I want the game. I'll get it used so EA doesn't get a cut of my dollars.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#19 Post by SirSlaughter »

Insomniac wrote:
SirSlaughter wrote:EA will be around forever. The new battlefield was annouced and is available for pre-order. Everyone left and right wanted it. So yeah, EA is gonna be here to stay.

Well, as for Battlefield 4...I've seen the gameplay that they showed, and I want the game. I'll get it used so EA doesn't get a cut of my dollars.
and pay 10 dollars directly to them for an onlne pass. Yes, this will wok...Sorry, I won't even get it used. I can't stand EA anymore.

Akira110
Literary Artist

#20 Post by Akira110 »

This is a topic about Metal Gear Solid FIVE, not Electronic Arts. Please take your EA hate somewhere else. But if this game were to get a PC release, I'd be happy. Why? More people will get to play Metal Gear Solid.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#21 Post by Insomniac »

Schrodinger wrote:Okay how are they going to handwave away Big Boss having a cybernetic hand?
Either it's just an advanced prosthetic and not a cybernetic, or it's an EARLY cybernetic. Either way, it wouldn't be much of a handwave in universe, considering, y'know, Raiden...Plus, Vamp could walk on water that was less dense than water, are you really gonna question [censored]?[/quote]
On this particular note, I just remembered that in Peace Walker, one of the characters had a similar hand that had a lighter in the thumb.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#22 Post by Schrodinger »

Insomniac wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:Okay how are they going to handwave away Big Boss having a cybernetic hand?
Either it's just an advanced prosthetic and not a cybernetic, or it's an EARLY cybernetic. Either way, it wouldn't be much of a handwave in universe, considering, y'know, Raiden...Plus, Vamp could walk on water that was less dense than water, are you really gonna question [censored]?
On this particular note, I just remembered that in Peace Walker, one of the characters had a similar hand that had a lighter in the thumb.
I'm talking about Big Boss having the prosthetic, not the technology of it. This is a big retcon here.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#23 Post by Insomniac »

Schrodinger wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
Either it's just an advanced prosthetic and not a cybernetic, or it's an EARLY cybernetic. Either way, it wouldn't be much of a handwave in universe, considering, y'know, Raiden...Plus, Vamp could walk on water that was less dense than water, are you really gonna question [censored]?
I'm talking about Big Boss having the prosthetic, not the technology of it. This is a big retcon here.
How is it a retcon?

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#24 Post by Schrodinger »

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#25 Post by Insomniac »

That's not exactly a clear image of him. And when we see him in 4, long sleeves and a glove. Between the style of that image and the only way we see him on screen in the games, it's hard to sell the prosthesis as a retcon.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#26 Post by Schrodinger »

Insomniac wrote:
That's not exactly a clear image of him. And when we see him in 4, long sleeves and a glove. Between the style of that image and the only way we see him on screen in the games, it's hard to sell the prosthesis as a retcon.
When we see him in 4 it's clearly stated that he's gotten replacement parts from Solidus so that's a example.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#27 Post by Insomniac »

Schrodinger wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
When we see him in 4 it's clearly stated that he's gotten replacement parts from Solidus so that's a example.
Okay, so he's gotten replacement parts from Solidus. That would've happened after Solidus' death, which is still quite some time after when 5 is gonna be set.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#28 Post by Schrodinger »

I'm just worried that Kojima Productions lopped off BB's hand for the hell of it.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#29 Post by Insomniac »

Schrodinger wrote:I'm just worried that Kojima Productions lopped off BB's hand for the hell of it.
Or to justify saying he got parts replaced.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#30 Post by Schrodinger »

Insomniac wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:I'm just worried that Kojima Productions lopped off BB's hand for the hell of it.
Or to justify saying he got parts replaced.
Yeah that could work too.

EDIT: So Kiefer Sutherland is playing Snake in MGSV.

http://www.abload.de/img/mgs5rca4k.gif