The Last of Us

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Re: The Last of Us

#16 Post by Nuff »

It's been a while since I've gotten excited about a new video game release (I'm pretty meh about most) but TLoU is like... totally what I've been waiting for. On the plus side, it now comes out just a few days prior to my birthday. It shall be my gift to me for being such an awesome me.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#17 Post by Insomniac »

Less than 20 minutes in, I already cried. If you know, you know. Damn I want this game. Oh well, Centerstrain01's walkthrough will have to tide me over for now.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#18 Post by Insomniac »

So The Last of Us is completely awesome. But this Penny Arcade strip is completely accurate.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#19 Post by Nuff »

I picked this up yestaday. Taking my time with it, playing in lil chunks. All I have to say so far in dat intro, one of the most heartbreaking things I've played through.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#20 Post by Nuff »

Finished it. Amazing game, possible the best game of this console generation. GET IT

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#21 Post by Insomniac »

Nuff wrote:Finished it. Amazing game, possible the best game of this console generation. GET IT
I absolutely agree, though all I did was watch a high quality walkthrough. That ending had me so conflicted, and the game overall was pure amazingness. I've come to expect nothing less than quality from Naughty Dog.