Citizen

Re: Halo 4

#76 Post by Mr-Masculine »

Good thing I'm not eligible! (17)

logdog102
Merchant

#77 Post by logdog102 »

Only 4.4 days left till Halo 4. (not exact math)
Go on, shoot me.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#78 Post by SirSlaughter »

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I can't wait. I got to take a look at the Limited Editions. Nothing too special, but they are each individually numbered on the front. It has a little metal bar that has the number etched into it. but it's in a nice box and should look good next to my halo 3 and reach legendary stuff. :3

Gonna be a great day.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#79 Post by SirSlaughter »

So, I finished the campaign last night. I was waiting for friends to do the last mission with me, but one wouldn't be on until late late late, one of them wasn't on all day and wouldn't be on until midnight again, and then someone raged at me.

So I did it myself last night. BEST. CAMPAIGN. EVER.

So yeah, do the campaign. They give chief such emotion. I love the way they did everything. The animations, the cutscenes, the voice acting. All of it was great. The multiplayer was about what I expected out of it, so nothing too amazing. However, I await the next halo with high hopes.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#80 Post by Envy661 »

Got it. Beat it. Someone play Matchmaking with me.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#81 Post by anonfox123 »

Just played some split screen slayer with friends. Snagged second place, and I haven't touched an Xbox controller since halo 3. Aww yeah!!! :mrgreen:

SAW is a little OP on small maps tho. (and no, I was not the one with the SAW. I got my ordinance stolen. (;_;) )
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#82 Post by Envy661 »

anonfox123 wrote:Just played some split screen slayer with friends. Snagged second place, and I haven't touched an Xbox controller since halo 3. Aww yeah!!! :mrgreen:

SAW is a little OP on small maps tho. (and no, I was not the one with the SAW. I got my ordinance stolen. (;_;) )
Here is how this works, and I'm not kidding.

People who are killed by the SAW complain that it's OP
People who USE the SAW complain they can't use it.

It's not a range weapon. If you have a DMR or something and about 10-15 meters between you, the DMR is gonna win.

Honestly, the Needler is OP, but no one ever chooses to use this wondrous weapon, so no one complains about it. I Sh.... Well... I crap you not, it kills enemies faster than the saw, and at a slightly bigger range too.

To be honest, I love how people are complain "This and that is OP" but, they fail to realize everything is actually incredibly balanced.

FYI, the Mantis can be taken out with a single shot from the Incendiary Cannon. At the same time, the Incendiary cannon is only slightly harder to dodge than a Rail Gun shot. The Rail Gun sucks at ranges, or shooting at enemies who have no objects around them to splash in case you miss. Also, while The incendiary Cannon's initial blast will kill you, the splash orbs it drops after detonation will only drop your shields. It's enough to get you killed, but not enough to kill you itself, unless you're hit with the blast of the cannon as well. To that degree, it's a little less useful than the rocket launcher in a few situations, but still better than the Fuel Rod Gun in nearly everything else.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#83 Post by anonfox123 »

I get where you're coming from Envy, but I did specify "small maps", or at least maps with confined spaces. Overall, yeah, its fine. The SAW thief for obliterated by a railgun not too long after once someone else got their ordinance. And just for the lolz, my opening kill was with a needler, heh. :P
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#84 Post by SirSlaughter »

That saw is pretty crazy though. Good thing it's only ordinance. But some weapons are nuts to go up against. Truth be told I do NOT like the new sniper. The one in reach has to be my favorite so far. They made the models for the guns friggin HUGE. It takes up like half the screen and now I can't see anything on my right. And then the BR just doesn't feel as good as it used to. I everything about it, but I just can't get it down. I can do the DMR just fine, but that BR eludes me.

Tygron
Notakitty!

#85 Post by Tygron »

Beat Campaign on an all night playthrough when I got it. Best campaign ever indeed.

The Mantis is OP. Mostly because the weapons you need to take it out aren't on the map at the moment you need them. And it just rapes on Ragnarok.

The BR in my opinion has a different feel to it. I think it has to do with the bullet spread, something feels off about it. The DMR is ugly this time around, it was less ugly in Reach. And the SAW isn't OP... never really had a problem with it except it feels useless.

I still say the Incinerator cannon is "[censored] you. And you, and you, and you too"
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P

avengedplatypus
The Local Platypus

#86 Post by avengedplatypus »

>XP limit
cant earn more then a certain amount of XP per week
this fact alone KILLS the multiplayer for me
everything else is FAN-TASTIC, but that 1 fact ruins it... there's no more having a Halo party with your bros and grinding it out all night for a certain level or item you want.... we bought three 24 packs of MTN Dew... 36 games of double XP... and we were planning on playing until noon tomorrow... but we ran out of our weekly supply of XP.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#87 Post by SirSlaughter »

avengedplatypus wrote:>XP limit
cant earn more then a certain amount of XP per week
this fact alone KILLS the multiplayer for me
everything else is FAN-TASTIC, but that 1 fact ruins it... there's no more having a Halo party with your bros and grinding it out all night for a certain level or item you want.... we bought three 24 packs of MTN Dew... 36 games of double XP... and we were planning on playing until noon tomorrow... but we ran out of our weekly supply of XP.
weekly XP limits. Again? What are they thinking. Come on, make a great game then muck it up becuase they don't want people leveling up too fast? Is that it? Stupid.

bond84
Stick Animator

#88 Post by bond84 »

How did I just now find this thread...
I'm sitting at SR44. Nothing but Matchmaking till 50 for me~
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Tygron
Notakitty!

#89 Post by Tygron »

What is the XP cap? I've been playing a lot with plenty of Double XP but haven't run into anything.
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P

bond84
Stick Animator

#90 Post by bond84 »

Tygron wrote:What is the XP cap? I've been playing a lot with plenty of Double XP but haven't run into anything.
I hit mine the first day from SR 1 to SR 23 so...
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...