Re: Halo 4

#91 Post by avengedplatypus »

OK the XP limit is daily, not weekly.
thank GOD

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#92 Post by SirSlaughter »

That's still bullcrap. I mean why put a limit like that on your game? You might as well go with micro transactions: Here is your daily XP allowance, please pay $0.99 for another allowance of XP.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#93 Post by TinyVoices »

SirSlaughter wrote:That's still bullcrap. I mean why put a limit like that on your game?
Honestly, if you level up like 30 times after 5 games.... And it's more because of hundreds of thousands of XP per game than because of [censored] leveling systems.... Perhaps you should try something besides video games to pass your time.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#94 Post by SirSlaughter »

TinyVoices wrote:
SirSlaughter wrote:That's still bullcrap. I mean why put a limit like that on your game?
Honestly, if you level up like 30 times after 5 games.... And it's more because of hundreds of thousands of XP per game than because of [censored] leveling systems.... Perhaps you should try something besides video games to pass your time.
So if I have no life, then I am to be punished for playing?

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#95 Post by TinyVoices »

SirSlaughter wrote:So if I have no life, then I am to be punished for playing?
The curse of the introvert. :roll:

I don't know dude. I just think the people who complain that Legendary with all skulls on was too easy, because they beat it in 2 hours first pass... Those guys should just find a way to use that skill for something else. If you're one of 'em... *shrug*

TWIMC: Haven't even seen gameplay of Halo 4 yet. Not even any world smashing spoilers or anything. Definitely not as eventful as AC:3, eh? Not sure if my little brother got it, but if he did I'll probably be playing it.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#96 Post by Insomniac »

TinyVoices wrote:
SirSlaughter wrote:So if I have no life, then I am to be punished for playing?
The curse of the introvert. :roll:

I don't know dude. I just think the people who complain that Legendary with all skulls on was too easy, because they beat it in 2 hours first pass... Those guys should just find a way to use that skill for something else. If you're one of 'em... *shrug*

TWIMC: Haven't even seen gameplay of Halo 4 yet. Not even any world smashing spoilers or anything. Definitely not as eventful as AC:3, eh? Not sure if my little brother got it, but if he did I'll probably be playing it.
Not as eventful as AC3?
Spoiler!
Do I even have to mention the Didact? Or the seemingly permanent loss of Cortana? Or the army of Spartan IVs on the Infinity?
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#97 Post by TinyVoices »

Spoiler!
Cortana "dying"
is the only spoiler I understand. So, big things happening which you had to be there to get it? Eh. S:P

Now, if I started playing it and immediately the other things you said just kind of clicks, then I'd hate myself for reading that.

Not to say that that one thing is unimportant. Kind of sucks to think that she's gone. But it's at level in my opinion with
Spoiler!
Desmond's death, and the end of the saga

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#98 Post by Insomniac »

TinyVoices wrote:
Spoiler!
Desmond's death, and the end of the saga
Hehah, if you think that is the end, my friend, you don't know the industry very well. By
Spoiler!
unleashing Juno
, they have guaranteed at least another game.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#99 Post by Schrodinger »

Spoiler!
All the Prometheans are human, and that's [censored] stupid.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#100 Post by anonfox123 »

Schrodinger wrote:
Spoiler!
All the Prometheans are human, and that's [censored] stupid.
Spoiler!
Not all, just a large amount. And technically, "Promethean" is a forerunner rank. But whatever, we all have our own opinions.
And on another note, I got my hands on an incineration cannon in my ordinance the other day. :twisted:
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#101 Post by SirSlaughter »

I am confused about the promethean thing. I was like...wuh? there were...before us? What!? And the game is much more eventful than you are giving it credit for. And you say you haven't even played it. Come on. What is this I don't even...
Spoiler!
and she aint dead. We have more games to come, I don't think they are gonna off her...right? RIGHT!? *sobs in corner*

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#102 Post by TinyVoices »

SirSlaughter wrote:What is this I don't even...
No-Xbox-itus. No tv either.

I'm going home tomorrow. Let's see if there's anything new sitting near the 360. Of any variety of game. If not then $100 gift card to Gamestop is in my back pocket.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#103 Post by Schrodinger »

Spoiler!
Oh and then there's the part where the Librarian "evlolves" John.

What was it the spider said to the fly...

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#104 Post by SirSlaughter »

Schrodinger wrote:
Spoiler!
Oh and then there's the part where the Librarian "evlolves" John.

Just as well. I was also confused. After that scene I was like...Did it work? DID I WIN!? I ran into the enemy thinking I was invincible or something...not. I died a very horrible and painful death. stupid lack of scene transition.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#105 Post by anonfox123 »

SirSlaughter wrote:
Spoiler!
and she aint dead. We have more games to come, I don't think they are gonna off her...right? RIGHT!? *sobs in corner*
Some of the theories regarding that are quite interesting, in fact.
Spoiler!
A quick peek at the wiki says she got brought into the composer's systems once that holo-pedestal got destroyed. So there's a slim chance that... Well, I mean... Bridging the gap between the physical and digital realms, right? Or at least a hijacked Knight...
Bah. It's all crazy talk. I'm afraid we'll just have to wait and see.
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!