Farcry 3

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Farcry 3

#1 Post by Insomniac »

Yeah. Awesome. Looks like the story is more coherent than 2. Is it just me, or does it look like it's on the Island from the first game? Could just be a different island not on the map, who knows. Remember where y'all saw it first, loves, and mash that like and subscribe button.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

bluekitsune
New Citizen

Re: Farcry 3

#2 Post by bluekitsune »

big fan of the farcry series, the third truly is a little better than the previous two
My Signature was way too big, so the images got deleted! I should read the forum rules next time!
Deviant art: http://keithfox13.deviantart.com/
FurAffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/bluekitsune13/

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3 Post by Insomniac »

Reviving this thread, because. Why there been no discussion of this game?!

So, I'm probably gonna start playing around with the map editor tonight or tomorrow, or something. I envision a flammable coliseum full of tiger cages that players have to avoid shooting while trying to kill each other...How possible is my vision?
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by SirSlaughter »

I haven't tried the map editor yet. Been having too much fun with the story and killing people with silenced weapons. I love the game though. I just wish there were more strongholds to take out and that the multiplayer wasn't such garbage on the PC.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#5 Post by Insomniac »

SirSlaughter wrote:I haven't tried the map editor yet. Been having too much fun with the story and killing people with silenced weapons. I love the game though. I just wish there were more strongholds to take out and that the multiplayer wasn't such garbage on the PC.
My only problem with this game is, even if you shoot someone from over a hundred meters away, with a silenced weapon, anyone that witnesses the death knows automatically where the shot came from, and if you don't have something sufficiently large to hide behind you're spotted pretty darn quick. Especially since you can't go prone, and the snipers can somehow see you even when you're otherwise hidden in dense bushes and such and very far away.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#6 Post by tony1695 »

Insomniac wrote:
SirSlaughter wrote:I haven't tried the map editor yet. Been having too much fun with the story and killing people with silenced weapons. I love the game though. I just wish there were more strongholds to take out and that the multiplayer wasn't such garbage on the PC.
My only problem with this game is, even if you shoot someone from over a hundred meters away, with a silenced weapon, anyone that witnesses the death knows automatically where the shot came from, and if you don't have something sufficiently large to hide behind you're spotted pretty darn quick. Especially since you can't go prone, and the snipers can somehow see you even when you're otherwise hidden in dense bushes and such and very far away.
To be fair, you can do the exact same thing.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#7 Post by Insomniac »

tony1695 wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
To be fair, you can do the exact same thing.
Well, that is true. I suppose the game had to be balanced for the AI somehow, I suppose.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#8 Post by Envy661 »

Multiplayer is pretty fun.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#9 Post by Insomniac »

But sseriously guys, how doable is what I have in mind? Huge but enclosed space, flamable bushes everywhere, butt-ton of tiger cages...

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#10 Post by SirSlaughter »

Insomniac wrote:But sseriously guys, how doable is what I have in mind? Huge but enclosed space, flamable bushes everywhere, butt-ton of tiger cages...
welp, time to try out the map editor and find out. Get back to you later tonight.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#11 Post by Insomniac »

I did some playing around, decided to go with a highly raised, wide radius space rather than an enclosed space for simplicity's sake. Then I finally found the animals and cages, placed a bunch of cages, filled them with one bear or two tigers each...then went to test map and found the animals WALKING RIGHT THROUGH THE CAGES. Do the map editor's cages not contain the animals or something?

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#12 Post by Insomniac »

Dangit guys...reviving the thread again, because the Blood Dragon DLC is out. Man, this is pure awesome. It's the late 20th century, the world is at nuclear war, and you are a cyber commando...and everyone is the most vulgar mofe on the planet. And the tutorial makes fun of tutorials.

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by AzeNaku »

Insomniac wrote:Dangit guys...reviving the thread again, because the Blood Dragon DLC is out. Man, this is pure awesome. It's the late 20th century, the world is at nuclear war, and you are a cyber commando...and everyone is the most vulgar mofe on the planet. And the tutorial makes fun of tutorials.
Not DLC; standalone. It's also not out until Wednesday. Just saying. :wink:
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#14 Post by Insomniac »

Oh wow...the guy I follow on YouTube got it wicked early, then!

It looks pretty sick to me.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by SirSlaughter »

Insomniac wrote:Oh wow...the guy I follow on YouTube got it wicked early, then!

It looks pretty sick to me.
There was a leaked version. Basically it was a pirated full version.

But yeah, I already pre-paid on steam for it and I am ready to tear some [censored] up with lasers and neon colored EVERYTHING!