Twokinds minecraft server thread

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

rebelshrub
Council Member

Twokinds minecraft server thread

#1 Post by rebelshrub »

**DISCUSS ANYTHING TWOKINDS MINECRAFT SERVER RELATED IN THIS THREAD**

Ok so this is a page for a minecraft adventure map, There are a few twokinds games in progress (already coming along fantasticly!) Butthis is something to give a kinda boost for twokinds, while being an epic adventure for twokinds fans! Now first we need to decide what the storyline for the adventure should be, so any ideas? I think an easy way for people to pick classes and race would be if there were signs and metal doors that when you enter a race door, you have classes to choose from after getting your race items, and then when you go to get your class, there are certain items for your class, and you cant go back because of metal doors! Dragonfiend has agreed to be our redstone magician(kinda epic sound!) But we will need a bit of help, so please, throw ideas at me, or just ask to help with the map! ^^

rebelshrub
Council Member

Re: Twokinds minecraft custom adventure map!

#2 Post by rebelshrub »

Well if no one minds, Imgoing to start this map, my friends will help, dragonfiend I will tell you what redstone things I made need help with! Also if someone could help make a texture pack, that would be fantastic! Just ask if you want to be able to test the map when I start getting somewhere!

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#3 Post by judah4 »

Just start it, if the server is public, people will jump in :P

rebelshrub
Council Member

#4 Post by rebelshrub »

Well it wont be public, but the server we will be used to make the custok adventure map will allow some people, such as dragonfiend or yourself to join, just ask for an ip and I will msg you!

Todd877
Traveler

#5 Post by Todd877 »

I would like to join in this project. Can you pm me the IP address?
I'm Todd877, rp as Maverick - A spell-slinger of some repute, love reading (including Two Kinds ;) ) and a Lady Nora fan. Actually I like dragons in general, but Nora is a... intresting dragon. :D
ImageImage

rebelshrub
Council Member

#6 Post by rebelshrub »

Well, I cant have my friend host a server for a long period of time, but he may be able to host it for building for a while.

Todd877
Traveler

#7 Post by Todd877 »

If all else fails, you can try to host it yourself. Just download the server package on Minecraft.net, set it to creative, mabye use a few mods to make building faster, and you have your server for free.
I'm Todd877, rp as Maverick - A spell-slinger of some repute, love reading (including Two Kinds ;) ) and a Lady Nora fan. Actually I like dragons in general, but Nora is a... intresting dragon. :D
ImageImage

DFroZeN
New Citizen

#8 Post by DFroZeN »

I know how to set a server. I had a public server sometime ago. There were a few people playing there, Usually about 7 people online. I could manage it pretty well and had a staff team. Good times.

If you guys need help I can help, I love minecraft!

rebelshrub
Council Member

#9 Post by rebelshrub »

That would be great! If you would like to help, please post in the the minecrafter server thread located here: http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16497
It would be much appreciated!

Todd877
Traveler

Re: Twokinds minecraft server thread

#10 Post by Todd877 »

Anyone intrested in helping with this server please contact me with your MC name.
ImageImage

rebelshrub
Council Member

#11 Post by rebelshrub »

hey can someone close this thread? There will be a new one.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#12 Post by SirSlaughter »

rebelshrub wrote:hey can someone close this thread? There will be a new one.

Or you can edit your first post so you can make it a little more professional looking without having the need for another thread. Or if what you really want is to move the thread to another board you can ask an admin.

Todd877
Traveler

#13 Post by Todd877 »

Actually the idea was that he would close this thread so I could open a more organized/official one. Names of people on the project, types of people we need, progress, background info., etc.
ImageImage

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by SirSlaughter »

Todd877 wrote:Actually the idea was that he would close this thread so I could open a more organized/official one. Names of people on the project, types of people we need, progress, background info., etc.
Well yes exactly. You can edit your entire first post. Just ht the edit button and you can set it all up. Granted there will be a few posts right after it that might not fit just right afterwards, But It's only a few. Not enough to make a whole new thread for really.

rebelshrub
Council Member

#15 Post by rebelshrub »

Well the idea is that todd runs it,not me lol.