EVE Online 60-Day FREE Trial

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

bakeneko

EVE Online 60-Day FREE Trial

#1 Post by bakeneko »

I have here, a 60-day FREE!!! Trial for the space MMO called EVE Online.
The offer expires 24th this month, so that's about 3-4 days left.
If you're interested, ask and ye shall recieve.
Also, if you decide to subscribe at the end of the trial or during the trial, I get 30 days to my GameTime :)
Oh, and... if you don't want to pay for it monthly for the duration of you playing it ($15 monthly), you can use the ingame currency (ISK) to buy the ingame time, LEGALY! It's called PLEX, people buy PLEX from the devs (so it's not like they lose money), and you just buy the PLEX in the game from people that bought it from the devs.
A magical circle :)
So... anyone wishes to step up?
I should also mention I will support you financialy (IN-GAME OF COURSE), and provide any info and guidence you need.
Those who don't ask, stay st... uninformed :P

Oh... if you want to check how the game looks and all that... YouTube :P

TheDragonfiend
Templar GrandMaster

Re: EVE Online 60-Day FREE Trial

#2 Post by TheDragonfiend »

lol eve that brings back memories i was a carebare (read: miner) and made millions of isk a day because i had two accounts mining with retrievers and alomost maxed out mining skills and maxed out refining skills :) it was sweet... its not for those looking for action tho mind you!!!
ImageImageImage

bakeneko

#3 Post by bakeneko »

Oh I'm carebareing all right xD Missioning in High Sec... T2 fitted Hulk and Pyroxeres processing :P
Corp I'm in is an industial corp, so we have our bear gatherings :P But missioning has become more profitable than mining, because there wasn't any big wars recently, so the ore/mineral prices have gone down.
Basicly, mining is on the bottom of the list now :P It's all about the pew-pews and scams :P There are still people trying that "bank" stuff xD

TheDragonfiend
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by TheDragonfiend »

lol yeah remember that big one recently where they stole a few trillion isk i tink it was lol.
ImageImageImage

AuronYevon

#5 Post by AuronYevon »

I just finished my 14 day free trial and got hooked but realized i needed a lot more time in game to skill up to even test out anything like partying or PvE stuff. So i would be very grateful if i could use ur code :grin:

bakeneko

#6 Post by bakeneko »

AuronYevon wrote:I just finished my 14 day free trial and got hooked but realized i needed a lot more time in game to skill up to even test out anything like partying or PvE stuff. So i would be very grateful if i could use ur code :grin:
Great :) I'm glad you liked it. Many are turned away by the complexity and mazes that is User Interface :P
That 14-Day trial you used can be considererd a practice run, and now in this 60-Day you'll start the real thing :)
I'll just need your e-mail adress, so I can send you the claim code, which you will use to activate the 60-day trial.
When you do it, contact me in-game (send a mail to Armiseal), we'll meet up, and we can get you planned and started :)
I'll provide financial support until you can stand stable, and answer any questions you might have.

AuronYevon

#7 Post by AuronYevon »

sent you my email address to ur email. and thnx a ton in advance. It would be fun actually playing with some1 this time around lol. 14 days of pure solo security mission 1's got old. found out on the 13/14 day of my trial that i needed to up my communication and negotiation skills to fast track to security 2+. So def going to be doing things different this time. Also instead of starting out as a minamtar i was thinking going coldori so i can keep a high standing up with them for the LP ships and also heard they are the fastest to lvl up skill wise ships in the game.

AuronYevon

#8 Post by AuronYevon »

i will also pot my email here just in case if u didnt receive it and i will delete my post later so not every1 can see it lol.

now hidden :D

bakeneko

#9 Post by bakeneko »

The code has been sent, you can hide the email adress now :P
If you have msn, that would be great, I've sent you mine.

AuronYevon

#10 Post by AuronYevon »

ok i will let u know when i receive it.

AuronYevon

#11 Post by AuronYevon »

My in game name is Gale Hawthorn

Holmborn
Master

#12 Post by Holmborn »

AuronYevon wrote:My in game name is Gale Hawthorn
might wanna edit your previous post and put the contents of this post in it.

i havent played EVE online, but i heard it can be pretty hard to get in.
what can you tell about the game? is it insanely advanced skill trees and all that shenanigans?
Within my body, Lies the whole of the universe. I am eternal! -Seth

AuronYevon

#13 Post by AuronYevon »

i played the 14 day trial and logged a decent amount of hours in and got a fairly advanced ship within the time frame. Just wasnt long enough to go into the higher more dangerous areas where a lot of PvP happens. Also game names and the user names for this game are completely different so there isnt any security problem with posting game names. I cant wait to get these beginning missions done and really start to play the game. I have a whole new strategy on how i am going to lvl up this time...... going to be way more efficient

TheDragonfiend
Templar GrandMaster

#14 Post by TheDragonfiend »

In space everyone can hear you make a profit!!!

Anyhoo if your planing on buying plex your gonna wanna use a optimal skill plan so you can maximise money gain asap as they cost billions of isk to buy!!!

Assuming a war goes off you might be able to cash in on refined ores (some ores sell for more after being refined at the most optimised then when sold outright).
ImageImageImage

bakeneko

#15 Post by bakeneko »

TheDragonfiend wrote:Anyhoo if your planing on buying plex your gonna wanna use a optimal skill plan so you can maximise money gain asap as they cost billions of isk to buy!!!

Assuming a war goes off you might be able to cash in on refined ores (some ores sell for more after being refined at the most optimised then when sold outright).
Actually, market price for PLEX is currently around 400 million ISK, and is stable.
And yeah, a big war would do us a huge favor of raising the ore and mineral prices :P Currently, mining is the worst for money making.
Holmborn wrote:might wanna edit your previous post and put the contents of this post in it.

i havent played EVE online, but i heard it can be pretty hard to get in.
what can you tell about the game? is it insanely advanced skill trees and all that shenanigans?
No need for the edit, that's just his Character Name, "User ID" is what you login with, and you can have up to 3 characters per account, Gale Hawthorn is just one of his Character Names.
EVE Online is a complex game, I won't lie. It has a difficult, to some, overwhelming UserInterface, and that's one of the main reasons why many are turned off by the game.
However, it's a vast universe with countless opportunities. Most of the game is run by players, including the market, and that **** is damn HUGE.
Another thing you can do on the Market is to buy PLEX (Pilot Licence EXtention). People can buy PLEX with real money on the EVE Online website, and use it to extend their gametime by 30 days, OR!, they can sell that PLEX on the Market. So, if you're successful in the game, you can play the game for FREE!!!! All the time :) I've been doing it for 2 months now. CCP (developers) don't actually lose any money, as those 30 days were payed by the player that bought the PLEX for real money, but they just decided to sell PLEX in-game for ISK (it's an in-game currency).
EVE Online does not use the regular leveling-up and experiencing by killing monsters and doing quests. Instead, you buy a skill book, use it, and that skill is now in your head, all you need to do next is to put that skill in training (times range from 5 minutes to over a month).
This is also measured in Skill Points, or SP (you can think of it as experience). If you keep your Skill Quote filled, you can get about 800.000 to 1.000.000 SP a year. I currently have around 13mil.
Also, only one Character can have an active skill learning.
In the mean time, you earn money, join a corp, take down a corp, engage in PvP, missions, corp/alliance confrontations, mining, trading, scamming, spying... WHATEVER you like.
You have 4 factions to chose from, each has specific design and weapons they use (though you can fly any of the ships if you buy a skill book for proper ship class).
Frigates, Cruisers, Battlecruisers, Battleships, Dreadnoughts, Carriers, Titans, Transport Ships, Freigters, Mining Ships, Shuttles... and special variatons of each.
Many ship classes, tons of different guns, statistics... the game's content is simply monstrous, and it all forms the rich universe that is EVE Online.
DUDE! DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY THIS GAME!
If you're interested, and wish to try it out, I can send you a 21-Day FREE Trial. Those with subscription can send up to three 21-Day FREE Trials, in case you decide to subscribe during or after the trial, I would get a free month of playing.
Also, I'm currently helping AuronYevon with the game, learning curve and the right direction, financial support if or when needed.
If you decide to join up, it will be more fun :D Me, a Jedi Master, and you two, my Aprentices, my... Padawans xD The more, the marrier :)

Btw, this is how players illustrated the learning curve (cliff) for the EVE: http://www.impulsegamer.com/pc/eve02.jpg
See that small graveyard at the start? That's experienced players that just learned a lot of new stuff :P
See that graveyard up on the cliff's edge? That's people giving up for the last time :P
See that bulldozer, that the game messing with veteran players :D

Also, these are the ship models from the game: http://images.wikia.com/halofanon/image ... ESHIPS.jpg
Yes, those ARE the correct sizes :D
Also, these are just the standard models, there are also those special variations I mentioned earlier, but no need to include them in the picture, since there are just minor differences.
And they added more ships since this image was made.
And graphics are 10 times better :D