FakersFaker: its your
LadyTesskin: for being awesome
FakersFaker: facial hair
SirSlaughter91: C:
SirSlaughter91: yay!
FakersFaker: that won the game
ChoboLife: truth
ChoboLife: that polished stache
We won the game and and it was amazing. Good trade between both teams.
Braum is so amazingsauce on Aram. The ADCs can't touch us. Gragas could not land a poke all game because of me.

minime
Templar GrandMaster

Re: LoL - League of Legends

#767 Post by minime »

I got round to downloading League on Monday to play with a friend.
Anyone here play on EU west.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#768 Post by Zylver »

minime wrote:I got round to downloading League on Monday to play with a friend.
Anyone here play on EU west.
Dammit, Minime! XD
I just uninstalled the game a few days ago, because I totally lost interest in that game (longs story, but mainly because I don't have any friends to team up and play with) and now just arrive! :D
If you ask me nicely, I might (!*) reinstall the game and see what you can do! :)

* Mainly because I have a very heavy and hard exam period ahead of me and I don't want to get distracted by gaming right now, but if you insist I'm happy to team up! ^^

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#769 Post by Ironworks »

Lucian + Braum bot lane.
Lvl 1 lane win.

bond84
Stick Animator

#770 Post by bond84 »

Too bad he is getting his early game slammed.
Braum I mean, and Leb. Thank god for Leb getting wrecked though.

Edit: I love RiotBahamut
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

HeckobA
Master

#771 Post by HeckobA »

Zylver wrote:Dammit, Minime! XD
I just uninstalled the game a few days ago, because I totally lost interest in that game (longs story, but mainly because I don't have any friends to team up and play with) and now just arrive! :D
If you ask me nicely, I might (!*) reinstall the game and see what you can do! :)

* Mainly because I have a very heavy and hard exam period ahead of me and I don't want to get distracted by gaming right now, but if you insist I'm happy to team up! ^^
Would it be wrong to post here about playing Dota? I guess it would. It seems people here play a lot more LoL than dota (only people I know play Dota would be Nuff, EvilNinjadude and myself)

I have nothing against LoL, played it myself for quite a while, I just played DotA for much longer before on Warcraft 3, and they have a South African server, which is amazing for me (since I don't get anything below 200 ping to other places)

I don't really get the hate some Dota people have about LoL and some LoL people have about Dota
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Yash
Administrator

#772 Post by Yash »

HeckobA wrote: I don't really get the hate some Dota people have about LoL and some LoL people have about Dota

They're both awesome games, each with strengths and flaws. Anyone who plays either but talks bad about the other is dumb.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#773 Post by Him »

I've never tired LoL. How is it?

Yash
Administrator

#774 Post by Yash »

Him wrote:I've never tired LoL. How is it?

Very, very fun. Easy to pick-up and learn, if you're new to MOBAs in general you're definitely in for a treat. LoL is the most popular online game in the world right now for a reason!

Be sure to play with friends, and especially play with people who are better than you and learn from them.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#775 Post by Him »

Yash wrote:Be sure to play with friends, and especially play with people who are better than you and learn from them.
I know maybe a good... two people who play LoL. None of them even look good enough to learn from. :roll: Is it a lag heavy game? Because I don't have a gaming setup right now. Just my $300 laptop.

Yash
Administrator

#776 Post by Yash »

Him wrote: I know maybe a good... two people who play LoL. None of them even look good enough to learn from. :roll: Is it a lag heavy game? Because I don't have a gaming setup right now. Just my $300 laptop.
It'll probably struggle pretty badly, but you might be able to pull it off on the lowest settings.
Forum Rules.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#777 Post by Him »

Yash wrote:
Him wrote:It'll probably struggle pretty badly, but you might be able to pull it off on the lowest settings.
That's not that encouraging. I might give it a try in a while. I have a few things on my plat right now.

The main question is, is it worth it? Is it worth me buying a desktop and playing it?

FurryForlife
Hugger Extraordinaire

#778 Post by FurryForlife »

Him wrote:
Yash wrote:
Him wrote:It'll probably struggle pretty badly, but you might be able to pull it off on the lowest settings.
That's not that encouraging. I might give it a try in a while. I have a few things on my plat right now.

The main question is, is it worth it? Is it worth me buying a desktop and playing it?
Its probably worth buying a decent desktop, regardless... but for LoL, only if you enjoy the game. Getting a better computer will only make it easier to play LoL.
Story: To be Inspired.
My Sofurry account (I believe unless you log in, or change it, the site is in SFW mode)

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#779 Post by SirSlaughter »

Him wrote:
Yash wrote:

Yes. Why? Because if you get a decent desktop then you can play more than just LoL.
LoL isn't worth a whole desktop on its own, but the fact hat now you can play all sorts of other games smoothly makes the purchase itself worth every penny.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#780 Post by Ironworks »

I'm Gold 1 right now.
So, yeah, no pressure or anything.