LoL - League of Legends

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

FurryForlife
Hugger Extraordinaire
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: LoL - League of Legends

#796 Post by FurryForlife »

Gnar is certainly something interesting to play. The uncontrollable shifting makes for a both an impulsive play style and occasionally an very plan oriented style.
Story: To be Inspired.
My Sofurry account (I believe unless you log in, or change it, the site is in SFW mode)

Zylver
Grand Templar

#797 Post by Zylver »

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

primalcaller ergos
Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

#798 Post by primalcaller ergos »

Azir is a pretty cool new addition.

I find him a bit difficult to use though, since his minions can't move unless ordered to,
and that ability of his has a cooldown, so positioning his soldiers is key to learning to play him.
You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#799 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

primalcaller ergos wrote:Azir is a pretty cool new addition.

I find him a bit difficult to use though, since his minions can't move unless ordered to,
and that ability of his has a cooldown, so positioning his soldiers is key to learning to play him.
He is really goddamn hard. One of my friends has gotten pretty good with him though (after much hardship :P). A good Azir on your team is devestating in team fights, really useful champ. Like a weird Orianna/Jarvan fusion.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#800 Post by The Rookie »

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#801 Post by Ironworks »

The Rookie wrote:Summoner's Rift update
It tastes just like I dreamt it would.

FurryForlife
Hugger Extraordinaire

#802 Post by FurryForlife »

GumbyDarnit wrote:
The Rookie wrote:Summoner's Rift update
It tastes just like I dreamt it would.
And I take sweet, sweet pleasure from the cries "I can't jungle this [censored]." and "Wtf is with these monsters!?"
My Sofurry account (I believe unless you log in, or change it, the site is in SFW mode)

FurryForlife
Hugger Extraordinaire

#803 Post by FurryForlife »

Does anyone else just build nothing but RoAs in aram, on a relevant character? I've taken to doing so with Morgana... personal best was 5 RoAs in one game. I was sitting around 5k hp with 500 ap.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#804 Post by SirSlaughter »

FurryForlife wrote:Does anyone else just build nothing but RoAs in aram, on a relevant character? I've taken to doing so with Morgana... personal best was 5 RoAs in one game. I was sitting around 5k hp with 500 ap.
Too many Ryze's doing that [censored]. They lose all utility in the name of "But it stacks!"

Had one building them a few games back, I had to break out the frozen heart as Sorakka because the idiot wouldn't listen to us. They had so much AD and he wouldn't build it.
Only reason we won was because I gave up on healing ryze and focused on team-mates that knew what they were doing.

Stop that. Too many games being thrown because of these builds. And don't come to me about how your games were positive. They were only positive because your team picked up your slack and you last hit. Forgive the hostility of the post, but it irks me so bad when our team is doing great but that one guy is only building the damned RoAs and won't listen to the team when we say to build this one other item because their team is entirely ad/ap or when we really needed the utility to make the last 10 battles successful.

FurryForlife
Hugger Extraordinaire

#805 Post by FurryForlife »

SirSlaughter wrote:
FurryForlife wrote:Does anyone else just build nothing but RoAs in aram, on a relevant character? I've taken to doing so with Morgana... personal best was 5 RoAs in one game. I was sitting around 5k hp with 500 ap.
Too many Ryze's doing that [censored]. They lose all utility in the name of "But it stacks!"

Had one building them a few games back, I had to break out the frozen heart as Sorakka because the idiot wouldn't listen to us. They had so much AD and he wouldn't build it.
Only reason we won was because I gave up on healing ryze and focused on team-mates that knew what they were doing.

Stop that. Too many games being thrown because of these builds. And don't come to me about how your games were positive. They were only positive because your team picked up your slack and you last hit. Forgive the hostility of the post, but it irks me so bad when our team is doing great but that one guy is only building the damned RoAs and won't listen to the team when we say to build this one other item because their team is entirely ad/ap or when we really needed the utility to make the last 10 battles successful.
The thing is, we were going to lose reguardless. No front line, and 1 adc verse their 2 front line, 2 adc, 1 Ziggs.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#806 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Friends and I have been playing our own fan-custom game on the Crystal Scar.

There's a video of it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDv8Pmk3Tgw

For those who have no time to watch or want some context, it is basically a racing game where one team takes the role of "racers" while another smaller team takes the role of "blue shells". Racers go around the crystal scar for a predetermined amount of laps while the blue shells do everything in their power to make the racer's life a living hell. First one to hit the finish line wins.

Item Restrictions: No damage items unless there is CC or movement associated to it.
On Racer Death: The lap resets but it would be preferred if you didn't die. Health pick ups allowed when dying.
Ability Restrictions: Only abilities with CC or movement may be used, both damaging and non damaging.

Let me just say, much enjoyment was had. xD

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#807 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Ultimate skin hype

http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/dj-sona/

*prepared to drop $25 on this immediately*

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#808 Post by The Rookie »

FoobyKamikaze wrote:Ultimate skin hype
Damn, I don't even play her and I want that skin
Epic !
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#809 Post by Ironworks »

FoobyKamikaze wrote:Ultimate skin hype

http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/dj-sona/

*prepared to drop $25 on this immediately*
I heard about this [censored] and I was thinking "who would spend that much on a skin?"
...and then I saw it.

And now I want it.
Luckily I don't play Sona, tho. So hopefully my wallet is safe.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#810 Post by SirSlaughter »

Just tried the new Sona skin. Friggin awesomeballstasticsauce!

Yep, Dropping $25 on launch.