Guild Wars 2

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Kaizure
Apprentice

Re: Guild Wars 2

#61 Post by Kaizure »

Nazarov wrote:I checked your hall of monuments rewards. In Honor section you can get two more points. If your character finished Factions,Nightfall and Prophecies you can put into the honor secion a statue like Ethernal hero of Cantha... and so on.
Shiny! The only game I still haven't beaten yet is Nightfall. Still need to get the Eternal Hero of Cantha thing because I didn't have the book when I finished it. :P
ImageImage
Choose Your Path

PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES MY IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#62 Post by Unkowndeth »

Talking about gw1.... My character is Dragon Shadowalker I have 11/30 so far :3 beating factions currently. I think I'll only make it to 22 though :/ beating each campaign on Hard Mode doesn't sound fun. And doing every side quest and getting guardian... On a side note.

Kaizure
Apprentice

#63 Post by Kaizure »

Unkowndeth wrote:Talking about gw1.... My character is Dragon Shadowalker I have 11/30 so far :3 beating factions currently. I think I'll only make it to 22 though :/ beating each campaign on Hard Mode doesn't sound fun. And doing every side quest and getting guardian... On a side note.
Have you played the entire Prophecies campaign yet? I do NOT envy you doing that on Hard Mode. :P Not necessarily because the quests are difficult, but because Prophecies is such a long game.

I'll help you beat Factions if you like. I need to do them again with my Necro, but my ranger needs to beat them anyway. All depends on if you want to or not.
ImageImage
Choose Your Path

PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES MY IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#64 Post by Unkowndeth »

Kaizure wrote:
Unkowndeth wrote:Talking about gw1.... My character is Dragon Shadowalker I have 11/30 so far :3 beating factions currently. I think I'll only make it to 22 though :/ beating each campaign on Hard Mode doesn't sound fun. And doing every side quest and getting guardian... On a side note.
Have you played the entire Prophecies campaign yet? I do NOT envy you doing that on Hard Mode. :P Not necessarily because the quests are difficult, but because Prophecies is such a long game.

I'll help you beat Factions if you like. I need to do them again with my Necro, but my ranger needs to beat them anyway. All depends on if you want to or not.
I don't mind help but I'm pretty far on it already. I'm defending the gates against the 4 generals and failing...
Edit: Well I almost beat them but my heros wouldn't attack the last general -.- they kept attacking everything else even though I set him as the target. Of course my spirits never attack who i want them to.

Kaizure
Apprentice

#65 Post by Kaizure »

Unkowndeth wrote: I don't mind help but I'm pretty far on it already. I'm defending the gates against the 4 generals and failing...
Edit: Well I almost beat them but my heros wouldn't attack the last general -.- they kept attacking everything else even though I set him as the target. Of course my spirits never attack who i want them to.

One of my guildies gave me a number of awesome builds for heroes in Guild Wars. While fighting Shiro's minions, the minion masters are generally useless... but all in all, my heroes should be able to do a fairly large amount of damage to any forces we encounter.

That said, lately my network has been playing funny games with me and I tend to get disconnected from the Guild Wars friend list system (yet somehow stay in-game). So if you log in, try to send me a message if you can. If you can't, just yell at me in the twokinds chat or something. I'll try to stay in the TK chat room more often for that reason.

Also, which one is the one with the portals and the generals? Are you talking about "Closer To The Stars"?
ImageImage
Choose Your Path

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#66 Post by Unkowndeth »

Kaizure wrote:
Unkowndeth wrote: I don't mind help but I'm pretty far on it already. I'm defending the gates against the 4 generals and failing...

One of my guildies gave me a number of awesome builds for heroes in Guild Wars. While fighting Shiro's minions, the minion masters are generally useless... but all in all, my heroes should be able to do a fairly large amount of damage to any forces we encounter.

That said, lately my network has been playing funny games with me and I tend to get disconnected from the Guild Wars friend list system (yet somehow stay in-game). So if you log in, try to send me a message if you can. If you can't, just yell at me in the twokinds chat or something. I'll try to stay in the TK chat room more often for that reason.

Also, which one is the one with the portals and the generals? Are you talking about "Closer To The Stars"?
Dzagnour basion? Idk what's your characters name?

Kaizure
Apprentice

#67 Post by Kaizure »

Unkowndeth wrote: Dragnour basion? Idk what's your characters name?
Oh, Dzagonur Bastion. I haven't gotten that far in Nightfall with any of my characters, so I can't help you out there.

My character name is Kani Quickfoot. You can also add Scourge the Defiled. Either or. Scourge is my necromancer and Kani is my ranger. Lately I use my ranger more.
ImageImage
Choose Your Path

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#68 Post by Unkowndeth »

Kaizure wrote:
Unkowndeth wrote: Dragnour basion? Idk what's your characters name?
Oh, Dzagonur Bastion. I haven't gotten that far in Nightfall with any of my characters, so I can't help you out there.

My character name is Kani Quickfoot. You can also add Scourge the Defiled. Either or. Scourge is my necromancer and Kani is my ranger. Lately I use my ranger more.
Added make sure you're not offline ;D I was :/

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#69 Post by Nazarov »

For those who don't have the game and want to try it:

Curse's July BWE Beta Key Giveaway!

Edit:
Mission Accomplished!
I just now bought the Vabbian armor for my Ranger. I have the 30. point!
Thanks for the help Kaizure :wink:
By the way my another armor the Ancient looks better.

Thegunner18
Apprentice

#70 Post by Thegunner18 »

So, the Guild Wars 2 soundtrack is out and available for purchase! It's a 4 CD limited edition soundtrack which, if you order it in time, will be signed by the composer himself, Jeremy Soule. If you want any sort of context, then Soule also did the soundtrack to Skyrim (which I also bought and got signed) so it'll be worth the money, that's for damn sure! :D

Any of you considering buying it?
"To remember everything is a form of madness."
"Sometimes you have to let go and embrace what you've become."

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#71 Post by Unkowndeth »

Nazarov wrote: I have the 30. point!
Thanks for the help Kaizure :wink:
I'm so jelly! I want 30 so bad. I feel like I'm not going to make that goal though :/

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#72 Post by Nazarov »

Play Asura and Sylvari in the Beta Weekend Event!

So in this case instead of human ranger I'll try the sylvari ranger :)

Kaizure
Apprentice

#73 Post by Kaizure »

If anyone knows me half as well as they think they don't but probably do except they're hiding important information from me as to how well they know me... filthy stalkers... then they totally know I'm going to be an Asura.

Also, glad I could help.

ImageImage
Choose Your Path

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#74 Post by Unkowndeth »

Kaizure wrote:If anyone knows me half as well as they think they don't but probably do except they're hiding important information from me as to how well they know me... filthy stalkers... then they totally know I'm going to be an Asura.

Also, glad I could help.

How did you make it? Did you find a template somewhere?

Kaizure
Apprentice

#75 Post by Kaizure »

I made it myself.

Also:

Wintersday is going to take place in July this year.
It’s time to take a break from the summer heat (or celebrate the frosty weather, depending on your hemisphere) with our Wintersday in July celebration! The festivities will begin on Friday, July 13, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and wrap up on Sunday, July 15, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).
http://guildwars.com/events/ingame/wintersday_in_july/

And for a little humor for you guys:
(Artwork belongs to Scott R. from VGCats)
ImageImage
Choose Your Path