Guild Wars 2

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

Re: Guild Wars 2

#76 Post by Unkowndeth »

Kaizure Go buy a mini lich for 45k you'll be at 15 points. Also Nazarov you should come help or at least play with us ;D

Kaizure
Apprentice

#77 Post by Kaizure »

Unkowndeth wrote:Kaizure Go buy a mini lich for 45k you'll be at 15 points. Also Nazarov you should come help or at least play with us ;D
Not interested in buying a mini lich.

If I, instead, decide to just finish the 3 main dungeons for each race (Dwarves/Norn, Asura and Charr) then I can just repeat those dungeons with a fresh Hero Handbook and get 2000 Norn points for each hand-in.

To get 2000 points, I need to have at least 8 completed quests with the Handbook. Since there's already 5 filled in upon receiving the book, that means I only need to do 3 quests to get 2000 points.

Since I only need 9000 additional points to reach level 5 in the Norn title, I only need to hand in the handbook 5 more times. 15 more quests, not that much of a burden.

Besides, I want to spend money on stuff I'll use.
ImageImage
Choose Your Path

PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES MY IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#78 Post by Unkowndeth »

Kaizure wrote:
Unkowndeth wrote:Kaizure Go buy a mini lich for 45k you'll be at 15 points. Also Nazarov you should come help or at least play with us ;D
Not interested in buying a mini lich.

If I, instead, decide to just finish the 3 main dungeons for each race (Dwarves/Norn, Asura and Charr) then I can just repeat those dungeons with a fresh Hero Handbook and get 2000 Norn points for each hand-in.

To get 2000 points, I need to have at least 8 completed quests with the Handbook. Since there's already 5 filled in upon receiving the book, that means I only need to do 3 quests to get 2000 points.

Since I only need 9000 additional points to reach level 5 in the Norn title, I only need to hand in the handbook 5 more times. 15 more quests, not that much of a burden.

Besides, I want to spend money on stuff I'll use.
You said you were stopping after 15 so that was my advice ;D

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#79 Post by Nazarov »

Unkowndeth wrote:Also Nazarov you should come help or at least play with us ;D
I need to farm tons of XP in world of tanks because in 7.5 uptade there will be some new top tier tanks.

Of course after the release of GW2, the priority of WoT will be very low :grin:

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#80 Post by Unkowndeth »

Beta characters are getting deleted for this weekend D:

Kaizure
Apprentice

#81 Post by Kaizure »

I'm really, really upset right now. My AVG was blocking GW2 from downloading updates until just now, and since I'm downloading right now, I'm getting 45,000 files at 30 kb/s.

30 kb/s. I feel like I'm on dial up.
ImageImage
Choose Your Path

PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES MY IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#82 Post by Unkowndeth »

opinions on recent beta weekend event?

Kaizure
Apprentice

#83 Post by Kaizure »

Unkowndeth wrote:opinions on recent beta weekend event?
Technical difficulties aside, two things:

1) @People who are upset that they need to wait another month for the game.

2) A little video I put together for the final BWE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzO2YA3sDoY
ImageImage
Choose Your Path

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#84 Post by Unkowndeth »

Kaizure wrote:

2) A little video I put together for the final BWE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzO2YA3sDoY
1: I'm busy till then and don't mind. 2: didn't get to play much. Let my girlfriend play when we had time to.

Kaizure
Apprentice

#85 Post by Kaizure »

Unkowndeth wrote:
Kaizure wrote:

1: I'm busy till then and don't mind. 2: didn't get to play much. Let my girlfriend play when we had time to.
I wasn't targeting anyone in particular with #1, but just feel free to post that in other places if you see people complaining about the wait.
ImageImage
Choose Your Path

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#86 Post by Unkowndeth »

Kaizure wrote:
Unkowndeth wrote:
Kaizure wrote:

I wasn't targeting anyone in particular with #1, but just feel free to post that in other places if you see people complaining about the wait.
I know you weren't targeting anyone. I was just stating my situation ^-^

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#87 Post by Nazarov »

1 week left till headstart!

Kaizure
Apprentice

#88 Post by Kaizure »

In case you folks haven't already, you should consider logging in again to do the Reverie events.

The Reverie (for those who don't know) basically is a Festival you can get a quest for in each of the major cities for the campaigns. In Nightfall, you go to Kamadan. Kaineng Center for Factions and Lion's Arch for Tyria, then of course the Eye of the North for... the game of the same name.

All you need to do is explore key locations (in a row, not as you please) in each of the campaigns and you will be given a Stone based on the campaign completed. Upon trading them on Embark Beach, you will receive a Tormented Weapon (which most people don't bother trying to obtain in general because of the difficulty behind getting them).

Free HoM points. Why not, right?
ImageImage
Choose Your Path

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#89 Post by Unkowndeth »

So excited. See you guys in game!

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#90 Post by Nazarov »

Kaizure wrote:In case you folks haven't already, you should consider logging in again to do the Reverie events.

The Reverie (for those who don't know) basically is a Festival you can get a quest for in each of the major cities for the campaigns. In Nightfall, you go to Kamadan. Kaineng Center for Factions and Lion's Arch for Tyria, then of course the Eye of the North for... the game of the same name.

All you need to do is explore key locations (in a row, not as you please) in each of the campaigns and you will be given a Stone based on the campaign completed. Upon trading them on Embark Beach, you will receive a Tormented Weapon (which most people don't bother trying to obtain in general because of the difficulty behind getting them).

Free HoM points. Why not, right?
I did it! I just now got the Tormented sword. Thanks.

I so excited about gw2. Devs said that the servers may start up to 3 hours before headstart time. I'm in UTC+2, the headstart time here is 9 a.m. so I'll get up at 6 o'clock a.m.
It's not a big deal for me I usually get up early :)