Guild Wars 2

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Guild Wars 2

#121 Post by Nazarov »

Envy661 wrote:I just got the game. gonna install it now.
someone tell me what world or server or whatever to go to! >.<
Well as far as I know everyone plays on different worlds. I'm on Whiteside Ridge - EU, it's a medium populated server. For pve a higher population server is better because there are more players on the maps but harder to get into world vs world. And there is the cool guest system you can guest to another world for free in the world selection menu at character select. ( sadly you can't guest to NA servers and vice versa :( )It puts you to the selected world at the first login, if you go back to char select screen the game will put you back to your home world automatically.

Yay beach time!

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#122 Post by Envy661 »

Character has been created on the Sanctum of Rall server (Did this a few hours ago. Should have got here sooner Nazarov :p).
Main Character: Michael Invidian
Race: Human
Profession: Thief
Level: 6
Guild: No.

I'll have a pic some time whenever the hell I actually hit a high level.

Secondary Character: William Cowl
Race: Norn
Profession: Warrior

My next character will most likely be a Sylvari Necromancer, but I want to get my first character done up first.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#123 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

That guesting thing is pretty cool. Perhaps someday we could all run some dungeons together or something. :P

Also where in the game is that beach?
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#124 Post by Nazarov »

It's in Southsun Cove where the new Living story takes place. You can find the beach at Pearl Islet, the asura gate is also here so when you enter to Southsun Cove just move to the island's south shore.
There are some interesting things on the beach like sexy womens with swimsuits, drunk norns, Charrs with sunglasses. Baywatch 8)

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#125 Post by Envy661 »

At level 28 now. With my Thief. Funny, how I gained my last 6 levels by exploring the map. I hit up the Sylvari and Asura territories, and also explored Kassex. 100% completion sure stacks up.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#126 Post by Nazarov »

After the release of Bazaar of the Four Winds me and my friend explored the place and we did the scavenger hunt achievment. Huh it was very long and difficult. So after it we went to the highest spot on this flying thing to do the best. dive. ever. achievment. It was an epic jump mainly because my friend Tungush hit a pole while falling and died :D

video

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#127 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Nazarov wrote:After the release of Bazaar of the Four Winds me and my friend explored the place and we did the scavenger hunt achievment. Huh it was very long and difficult. So after it we went to the highest spot on this flying thing to do the best. dive. ever. achievment. It was an epic jump mainly because my friend Tungush hit a pole while falling and died :D

video
With the forty crystals? You're already done? Jeez I thought I was doing ok and i've only gotten 27.

This even is awesome though, probably my favorite so far. And that jump was seriously spectacular too.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#128 Post by Nazarov »

Well we spent at least 2 hour for the crystal hunt it was funny and memorable with a lot of fail :)
Lot of crystal is well hiden and tricky so at some point we followed a guide video but even with the video it was still difficult.

I agree with you this update is really nice and well done so I think it's my favourite too so far.
As for the living story dungeon my fav is the Molten Facilities. The aetherblade was nice too and the Southsun was lame. Game developers said that they will put the molten into the Fractals dungeon ( probably aetherblade too ). I'm looking forward it.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#129 Post by Envy661 »

I need someone around my level to play with.
I'm a level 44. Exploring areas gets you a lot of exp. More than doing those Dynamic Events, which spend more time just getting in the way than they do to help the player.

Anyway, I'm a Level 44 Human Thief
Michael Invidian.
Last I checked, if I remember, I'm on Sanctum of Ral, so guest over any time.

My other characters are a Male Norn Warrior (With a different name than the last time I posted). A Sylvari Necromancer and Sylvari Elementalist. (First is male. Second is Female). And a Female Asura Engineer. She's a cute little white jellybean. But you didn't hear it from me.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#130 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

If anyone wants to try out Guild Wars 2, there's a free trial on the 23rd-25th

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/regi ... rce=client

So yeah, give it a go. It's pretty fun!

Unfortunately i'm gonna be super busy for the next couple weeks so i'll have little time to play, but i'll guest over from Sea of Sorrows someday Envy! :P
ImageImage

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#131 Post by Envy661 »

unsteddyPhoenix wrote:If anyone wants to try out Guild Wars 2, there's a free trial on the 23rd-25th

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/regi ... rce=client

So yeah, give it a go. It's pretty fun!

Unfortunately i'm gonna be super busy for the next couple weeks so i'll have little time to play, but i'll guest over from Sea of Sorrows someday Envy! :P
Good to hear.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq