Pokémon Black/White

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Re: Pokémon Black/White

#46 Post by tony1695 »

The first Dragon Pulse didn't knock out Reshiram, allowing me to get a move in. The second one did, so I switched out and revived it so as to use it again and finish it off. GOD that was tense...
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#47 Post by hands_of_stealth »

I managed to catch myself a Kyurem today, and lemme just say that it was harder than my usual catch considering my entire team was in the mid 50's and the guy is like...20 levels above me... Anyways, after a soft reset, some paralysis and about 9 ultraballs, I finally caught it with a casualty of two. And immediately after, did what most trainers would do with their most powerful pokemon...

...participate in a Pokemon musical!! MWAHAHA!! YES KYUREM!! SPIN THAT MICROPHONE!! SHOW THEM NO MERCY!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#48 Post by Volgaia »

So that's a win for Tony and an epic win for Hands there.

Did anyone else use Victini the first time at the musical? He's so dapper with his bow, cane, and top hat.
[Under Construction... Again]

NekoPaladin
Citizen

#49 Post by NekoPaladin »

I have a question. In Gen IV(Namely Soul Silver) using a certain type of pokeball that could reduce the catch rate to a Negative number would result in a possible catch(I have a Latios that is in a Heavy Ball I got from Kurt), have they fixed this to where a Negative number results in a catchrate of Zero?

Twayblade
Cogito Ergo Nom

#50 Post by Twayblade »

SirSlaughter wrote:hmmm. is victini classified as a legendary? if not all you need is a ditto and boom! You can start poekemon trafficking... but if it is then shoot. i guess i will never get that little turd. especially since my stupid router for some odd reason does not like to work with my ds and the wfc setting. my last router did but for some reason this even better router doesn't. Looks like no special pokemon for me. at least i downloaded celebi and a few other pokemon, so at least i know i'll be getting zoroa when i do decide to get the game.

same thing happened to me, went into my router settings and changed the security to WEP, and it worked fine :P
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes"

TwoKinds Telegram

WTIBoy
Master

#51 Post by WTIBoy »

damn i need to find the time to get that zorua off you :/
Empty till i think of something to put here

My dragon:Image

tyber13
Templar Master

#52 Post by tyber13 »

i got bored of grinding my pokemon and persuaded my little sister to beat the game for me.
Mission accomplished.
i feel so completed right now, knowing I beat the game.
Hi.

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#53 Post by Sage Asuka »

Got pokemon white and have so far given nicknames to every pokemon caught. I feel accomplished.
Image Image Image Image

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#54 Post by Schrodinger »

Sage Asuka wrote:Got pokemon white and have so far given nicknames to every pokemon caught. I feel accomplished.
What kind of nicknames?
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#55 Post by Sage Asuka »

Schrodinger wrote:
Sage Asuka wrote:Got pokemon white and have so far given nicknames to every pokemon caught. I feel accomplished.
What kind of nicknames?
Pretty decent ones, I think. Like my Snivy was named Fae (I got a female my first go :0), my panpour was named Dixie after the DK character, I have a chillarmy (um...minccino I guess in English XD ) named Emiliano after my friend's character in an rp...I named my pidove Derpy as a joke but she ended up having a derp shield and completely owning everything so whatever works I guess, and my blitzle was Marcus...my lillipup is named Mane. Legault is my purrloin. Joltik got named Vash. Solosis was named Stitch. Named my sandile Kremling. Munna was named Amnesia. Patrat was named Neek. Just stuff like that. : >
Image Image Image Image

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#56 Post by Volgaia »

Well I beat Black... again. At least the Hydregion in the final fight went down like a sack of bricks. 3x Swords Dance, 1 X-speed, and Lucario's Force Palm ftw.
[Under Construction... Again]

Optix
Grand Templar

#57 Post by Optix »

@ tony1695
If you still want a Zorua I can help out with that also.
And coincidentally I also live in Australia and can arrange to trade at nearly any time of day really.

Just let me know if you'd like one
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#58 Post by hands_of_stealth »

I was browsing the net a bit about pokemon black/white and found that the Female MC's english name is "Hilda". I don't think the name fits her, it makes her sound old. I named my FeMC "Aria". that's definitely better... xD

WTIBoy
Master

#59 Post by WTIBoy »

Is it possible for me to still get a zorua? ^^:
Empty till i think of something to put here

My dragon:Image

sinez
Citizen

#60 Post by sinez »

WTIBoy wrote:Is it possible for me to still get a zorua? ^^:
of coures it is, shouldnt be difficult to find if you know where to look. I personaly advise going to Bulbapedia's trading forums, its well used.

Zorua isnt legendary, so it can be bread with a ditto (and perhaps others). Thus, do to high demand there will be high supply.
I appologize preemptivly for my terrable spelling and/or grammers.

Progress on DF mod: making Keidran less of an Eldritch abomination.