Counterfit Pokemon Games

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

bond84
Stick Animator

Re: Counterfit Pokemon Games

#16 Post by bond84 »

I'll be sure to share once I finish enough to be worth sharing. I only just started hacking firered on friday this week so I have just been getting used to the tools and coming up with a main idea for it. It won't take me long to make a presentable demo though because I get to do this for class! |D
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#17 Post by Extorio »

Sage Asuka wrote:
Extorio wrote:
GumbyDarnit wrote:
Extorio wrote:Pokemon Black? I played that and thought it was quite a decent copy, what, with its own pokemon and all.
Are you speaking of the new one, or the rumored GameBoy Original cartridge?
I have no idea.
I only ever downloaded the ROM of it, I never bought the physical game. It was similar, graphics wise, the GBA games (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald).
Seems you're a bit confused...as am I as I thought Black and White had better 3D graphics than the three games you mentioned.

But from what I understand the rumored Black plays like an older gameboy game. It's pretty much been ruled a rumor by this point...although I must admit I'm surprised no one has actually tried to program this thing and make it real.
I know there's the Pokémon Black and White versions that are coming out soon on the DS, or they may even be out by now, I don't know.

But the counterfeit Pokémon Black version I'm talking about does actually exist, it's not a rumour.

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#18 Post by AzeNaku »

Touhoumon~ (The game actually exists as a downloadable ROM, but I don't think there are actually cartridges of it)

Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

bond84
Stick Animator

#19 Post by bond84 »

bond84 wrote:I'll be sure to share once I finish enough to be worth sharing. I only just started hacking firered on friday this week so I have just been getting used to the tools and coming up with a main idea for it. It won't take me long to make a presentable demo though because I get to do this for class! |D
Well, I guess an update on this.
I found on my computer, most of the tools needed to make this happen. So as a small teaser and to show I understand what I can somewhat do...
ImageImage
ImageImage
Changed up some intro text to test what I could do...
Later I shall be changing up some other things if possible...

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#20 Post by Ironworks »

Dude, that is awesome!
*but psst, ya spelled Journey wrong!*

bond84
Stick Animator

#21 Post by bond84 »

Wait I did?
*check on it*
Craaaaaaaaap....
I'll fix that later, but I guess me mispelling that proves that it is all true just that much more. I was in a rush to test this out and show xD
And now that I think of it, should I make a thread for this specific hack? So people can suggest idea's and such?

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#22 Post by Ironworks »

Yeah, why not?
Really allow ya to show people the content within it, and collaborate on what ya should do!
After all, the thread should be able to be made. It'd be a thread discussing a game, just one that you created! XD

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#23 Post by Envy661 »

coal wrote:I know someone with black veeersion, just cause it's out in japan.
Also, I've come across lots of these things for like 3-4 dollars apiece in china town. I've never tried them. ^^
I do believe the version you are referring to (to put all of this 'which black is which' nonsense to rest) is pokemon CHAOS Black.

That being said, I am paying $500 to whoever can find me a copy of the Red Hack version of Pokemon Black (For the Gameboy, not GBA. Check the linked source in the OP if you are wondering what I am referring to).

Pokemon Black Version:

Pokemon Chaos Black Version:

List of a few Pokemon games (Acoiris Version, Chaos Black Version, and Naranja Version are all counterfeit).

EVERY GAME IN THIS PICTURE IS FAKE! Even the Ruby Version. It is a Ruby Version Hack Called Ruby Version 3. The same goes for the Crystal version seen in the image, the FireRed Version, and The Sapphire Version. They are just hacks of the standard variants of these games.... except for crystal, which is a different game than Crystal for the GBC.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#24 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

GumbyDarnit wrote:Dude, that is awesome!
*but psst, ya spelled Journey wrong!*
Iiiiiii... uuhhhh.
"Professor" also. ._.

bond84
Stick Animator

#25 Post by bond84 »

I'll fix it...but it was around 1:00 am when I did this. Gimme a break ;-;

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#26 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

I'm not yelling or anything, just trying to help! D:

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#27 Post by Sage Asuka »

Envy661 wrote: That being said, I am paying $500 to whoever can find me a copy of the Red Hack version of Pokemon Black (For the Gameboy, not GBA. Check the linked source in the OP if you are wondering what I am referring to).
Good luck with that. I'm pretty sure that game was merely a rumor spawned from fan imagination. If you DO manage to get a legit copy of the thing you gotta show screens ;3

As for the black debate...I don't think ANYONE was talking about Chaos Black or the rip off games. I think people were getting genuinely confused with the newest pokemon game
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9m ... _and_White
Image Image Image Image

Ster Zetanee
Grand Templar

#28 Post by Ster Zetanee »

Idk if someone said this but in Japan, back when red and blue came out there was 3 games in japan, red, blue, and green, my friends even have the original strategy guide in english which lists all three versions even though green never released in the USA.
Aero Blaze on Steam for the time being. Busy with college most the time.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#29 Post by The Grim Reader »

*Squeeee* Holy crap really? That is so awesome man. I've always wanted to play Green.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#30 Post by Sage Asuka »

http://www.rfgeneration.com/blogs/noise ... k-1435.php
Interesting bit o' info about someone actually trying to make the rumored Black a reality.
Image Image Image Image