Blarg n' Stein
Templar GrandMaster

Re: PS3 Owners/Players Updated 12/9

#16 Post by Blarg n' Stein »

PSN: Blarg_n_Stein

Games: Call of Duty: Black Ops

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

#17 Post by bsteven93 »

Hurray for the ps3!

PSN: bsteven93

Games: CoD: WaW, CoD: MW2,(i also play other games at my uncles house like GoW 1-3 and gta 4, also can't forget FF13 and my current PS3 is currently busted so i ply on my uncles....)

Mic: Just got one for Christmas |D
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#18 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

mine is: dplunder i play cod bc2 blacklight ac:brohood i hav mic its a ps eye and its always in p.s. i rage wooo p.p.s. i do all forum posting on my ps3
EDIT: wow I posted this awhile ago...anyway I'm not on ps3 that much anymore I recently got a xbox

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

#19 Post by Talaisan »

I'm also Talaisan on PSN, go figure.

I have a bluetooth headset I can synch up if I need to, but I usually don't.

I can't remember what I have that has multiplayer, aside from Modern Warfare. If I was on your team yesterday, I apologise for sucking, but in my defense I don't ever play shooters multiplayer aside from co-op, and also, I was on the winning team every time. Through no fault of my own.
Marian's Tale 1-4 and 5-? - Rated R. Sex, kink, spies, nobility, scandal, plots, ploys, and one poor, confused college girl stuck in the middle.
My FurAffinity : Stories and fantasy garb.

Wolf Cross
Apprentice

#20 Post by Wolf Cross »

Talaisan wrote:I'm also Talaisan on PSN, go figure.

I have a bluetooth headset I can synch up if I need to, but I usually don't.

I can't remember what I have that has multiplayer, aside from Modern Warfare. If I was on your team yesterday, I apologise for sucking, but in my defense I don't ever play shooters multiplayer aside from co-op, and also, I was on the winning team every time. Through no fault of my own.
Trust me dude, I was in the same boat as you. I sucked at MW2, I was always at the bottom of the lobby after every match. But after a month of playing, recognizing the maps and different strategies for each one, becoming more cautious of turns and windows, and being more quick with my fingers (The split second I see someone's head pop out of a corner, my fingers are already on the L1+R1 buttons), I started being on the very top of the lobby every 9 out of 10 matches.

And update: I am playing Dead Rising 2 online. Woot more zombies to kill. :mrgreen: ... oh and I have a mic. :P

avengedplatypus
The Local Platypus

#21 Post by avengedplatypus »

amazing_platypus

Black ops. Specifically Black ops zombies. Its so hard to find a good team on zombies. My record is twenty-something on "five" I havent played in a while. and only 13 or so on Kino Der Toten. I have made it to 30 or so on Dead ops arcade by myself though.

Wolf Cross
Apprentice

#22 Post by Wolf Cross »

I think my record for Kino Der Toten I reached to 48, until my connection went bad and reset my record back down to 24. :x Solo I reached up to 27. As for "Five" I have no clue.

Another update: Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4 (MGO: Metal Gear Online)

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

#23 Post by bsteven93 »

Wolf Cross wrote:I think my record for Kino Der Toten I reached to 48, until my connection went bad and reset my record back down to 24. :x Solo I reached up to 27. As for "Five" I have no clue.

Another update: Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4 (MGO: Metal Gear Online)
lol if i ever get myself a new ps3 (or used >.>) and a copy of cod bo ill show a strategy that got me in the 100s easy on kino I've also gotten over 2 million points doing it too! xD
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#24 Post by Kisuke »

I recently picked up my own PS3, though sadly I have to exchange it for one that can actually play PS3 games, but I figured I'd throw my PSN up here since I managed to get that all sorted out.

PSN: KisukeUrashima

Feel free to add me, I'm mostly gonna be playing BlazBlue:CS and Assassin's Creed with a little Ratchet and Clank Future thrown in, since those are the only games I currently have.

Deleted name
New Citizen

#25 Post by Deleted name »

I go by CoachSauro. Call of Duty 4, World at War, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Bad Company 2, and Uncharted 2. Oh, and I'm not really sure if Mirror's Edge has multiplayer.
"We'll fight 'em till Hell freezes over, and then we'll fight 'em on the ice!"
-Dutch Meyer (TCU National Championship Coach, 1935)

FuhrerVonZephyr
Merchant

#26 Post by FuhrerVonZephyr »

I'm King_Of_Flame on psn.
I'll post games tomorrow.
Edit: Red Dead Redemption, Little Big Planet 1, Uncharted 2, Blazblue 1, Burnout Paradise, Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
Edit part deux: I'm leaving out offline games or games I don't play much anymore.
Edit part, the third: forgot Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.
Hey, I make art now. Check it out.

sombre acorn
Apprentice

#27 Post by sombre acorn »

Psn: coca-COLA_mola
Mic: ya (if I can find it)

Games: i don't have very many since I don't play it very often but I've got Crysis 2, Modern Warfare (the original), Warhawk, Little Big Planet and Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.

I hope thats everything add me if you want.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#28 Post by Kisuke »

Alright, I got a few more games to add to this list.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
LittleBIGPlanet
Dragon Age: Origins

Add me for some brohood fun :D

Kraesh
Merchant

#29 Post by Kraesh »

Why didn't I post here earlier...

PSN: NowWithBacon
Mic: yeah
Games: Condemned 2; Duels of the planeswalkers; HOARD; LBP; Demon's/Dark Souls; and did I mention Dark Souls?
Image <-Because that's AWESOME :3
Apparently I survived.

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

#30 Post by Talaisan »

Really, we should all have LBP by now. It's free, for god's sake.
Marian's Tale 1-4 and 5-? - Rated R. Sex, kink, spies, nobility, scandal, plots, ploys, and one poor, confused college girl stuck in the middle.
My FurAffinity : Stories and fantasy garb.