Assassins Creed II

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

CaptainBaconMan
Master

Re: Assassins Creed II

#16 Post by CaptainBaconMan »

GodsNightmare21 wrote:I got some new info.

It's the year 1476 in that one city in Italy with The Grand Canal and the Rialto Bridge, if my common knowledge is correct I believe the place is called Venice. You also travel through Florence, Tuscany, and (One you might of acctually heard of) Rome. -You can swim- WAZAAA! There are more weapons (You can wield and weapon you wish) and different enemies, including this one giant guy in tons of badass armor. There will be unexpected "special" missions, such as flying Da Vinci's flying machine. You can now assassinate enemies from hiding spots, but more intelligent foes will check these spots. There is also a night and day cycle. And there are 240 people working on the game, proving that this game will come out faster then the time it takes Valve to make a game.
Yeah, I heard you're going to be able to get like, an axe, or lance, and stuff like that.

GodsNightmare21
Templar GrandMaster

#17 Post by GodsNightmare21 »

CaptainBaconMan wrote:Yeah, I heard you're going to be able to get like, an axe, or lance, and stuff like that.
Yea, saw a pic of him with a huge sprear.

From the pictures in GameInformer, I'll list them. (I warn you, I'm not the greatest with these kinds of weapons, ask me about a gun and I'll know everything)

Okay here we go.

We got two pretty basic daggers.
Some kinds of half axe half short sword.
The same thing as above without the axe part.
Giant awesome looking mace. (Note: It's not just a ball with spikes, it looks cooler; not attached to chain)
A sabre, like the pirate sword with the hand-guard. Or if you fence, looks like that.
Standard long sword, can't tell if it's two-handed or not. I think it is.
A giant axe.
Huge hammer.

There are more weapons, these are just a few.
Ye, as I walk through the shadow of the Vally of Death...

CaptainBaconMan
Master

#18 Post by CaptainBaconMan »

GodsNightmare21 wrote:
CaptainBaconMan wrote:Yeah, I heard you're going to be able to get like, an axe, or lance, and stuff like that.
Giant awesome looking mace. (Note: It's not just a ball with spikes, it looks cooler; not attached to chain)
Yeah, it's a mace, the one on the chain is actually called a flail, it's not technically a mace.

GodsNightmare21
Templar GrandMaster

#19 Post by GodsNightmare21 »

Yea I remember what it was called today because a friend of mine destroyed his Xbox 360 hard drive by hitting it with a spiked flail multiple times. Don't worry it was busted.

FlaminPheonix
Templar GrandMaster

#20 Post by FlaminPheonix »

I DEMAND A CROSS BOW

OR ATLEAST A BOW
ImageImage
Ultramus wrote:I just got the mental image of the north pole being raided by Bolsheviks :shock:

Harb
Grand Templar

#21 Post by Harb »

and i demand italian cheesecake (favourably female). ;3
[under construction]

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#22 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

The Game looks awesome, I can't want to get it.
I liked the first one, though the sci fi stuff kind of annoyed me to no end. I still want to know what the hell that little ball at the end of the game does. Maybe we'll find a little more about it in this one.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

CorruptSoul94
Traveler
Location: Center of the earth? Outer rim of the universe? Who cares! Im still here and im still postin

#23 Post by CorruptSoul94 »

AssassinsII i heard is to be placed in the middle ages with some of the some scenarios as the first (assassinations and betrayls and all that). I believe that you have all of the same equipment in the first one and a few new goodies. A friend of mine who has no life and a computer told me you are supposed to be able to use gun powder to some means. And get some new sort of long range weapon. He said he found it on Assassins Creed 2 wiki.
Standing here beside myself

GodsNightmare21
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by GodsNightmare21 »

FlaminPheonix wrote:I DEMAND A CROSS BOW

OR ATLEAST A BOW
I'm sure there is going to be some kind of ranged weapon.

Zumbo Prime
New Citizen

#25 Post by Zumbo Prime »

CorruptSoul94 wrote:AssassinsII i heard is to be placed in the middle ages with some of the some scenarios as the first (assassinations and betrayls and all that). I believe that you have all of the same equipment in the first one and a few new goodies. A friend of mine who has no life and a computer told me you are supposed to be able to use gun powder to some means. And get some new sort of long range weapon. He said he found it on Assassins Creed 2 wiki.
Your information is outdated. Information available already indicates it occurs in the Rennaissance era, with the player getting a hang-glider and various other equipment, while it takes place at least at one point, in that city with lots of canals...it's already been posted in this thread somewhere.
*Under Construction*

CorruptSoul94
Traveler
Location: Center of the earth? Outer rim of the universe? Who cares! Im still here and im still postin

#26 Post by CorruptSoul94 »

no i just didnt want to post anything that might get cut later but i got my latest GI so yes their will be a flying machine, you will be able to swim and a whole buch of good stuff.
Standing here beside myself

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#27 Post by Insomniac »

KathyKat wrote:Or about the finger maybe altair was like

"(old leader guy)" well your in heres your knife.

"Altiar" AWSOME...Whats this-AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH PAIN!!!!!!!!!

"(old leader guy)"this happens a surprising amount of times...
:grin:
......Oh my.
Guys, the thing with the cut off finger was a part of that specific ancient group's initiation. They'd get high on hashish and let the leader cut off their finger to show their devotion to their way of life. That's just the compressed version, of course, but that's pretty much it.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Kinuki
Banned
Banned

#28 Post by Kinuki »

Can't wait for this one. I had a blast with the first game. It was somewhat repetitive, but I found it pretty entertaining regardless. I'm hoping they have a greater variety of "interrogations," and preferably ones that are area and mission-specific, so it feels less generic and more unique. I also can't wait to see how the "present day" situation unfolds. That was one of the most mysterious but interesting bits of the game.
Finally, the evil plan revealed!

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." - Stephen Colbert