What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Message
Author
User avatar
The Experienced Virgin
Posts: 5113
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm
Location: circling the drain

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3151 Post by Insomniac » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:10 am

Since my last post, I have acquired Red Dead Redemption 2 and love it. Especially when I get headshots with shotgun slugs. So gloriously brutal. Like that time last night when I shot just three quarters of a dude's head off, or peeled another's like a banana.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

User avatar
Templar Master
Posts: 485
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3152 Post by Technic[Bot] » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:42 am

So i played KH 2 way back in the ps2 so...
I got KH3 or KH 14.325 if you count all remakes and re-releases.
So mechanically the game is pretty damn good, but the story is really all over the place: never played the spin-off on 3ds and whatnot so that does not help either. But so far despite really straining my suspension of disbelief i happen to really enjoy the tale.
Ever since playing kh2 i tolds myself: "this truly would work better without Disney characters" And that still holds true this entry. So if you have allergies towards any dysney property you better skip this. That said if you want a solid action rpg with cute story and visuals, with a design philosophy firmly planted in the greatest hits of the last decade give this a go. After too much ReMake 2 that is definitely something i needed.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook

User avatar
The Experienced Virgin
Posts: 5113
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm
Location: circling the drain

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3153 Post by Insomniac » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Technic[Bot] wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:42 am
So i played KH 2 way back in the ps2 so...
I got KH3 or KH 14.325 if you count all remakes and re-releases.
So mechanically the game is pretty damn good, but the story is really all over the place: never played the spin-off on 3ds and whatnot so that does not help either. But so far despite really straining my suspension of disbelief i happen to really enjoy the tale.
Ever since playing kh2 i tolds myself: "this truly would work better without Disney characters" And that still holds true this entry. So if you have allergies towards any dysney property you better skip this. That said if you want a solid action rpg with cute story and visuals, with a design philosophy firmly planted in the greatest hits of the last decade give this a go. After too much ReMake 2 that is definitely something i needed.
Yeah, the biggest downside of KH for people who didn't play the handheld games is...They're ALL important. Anyone going from 1 directly to 2 and even moreso from 2 directly to 3 is in for a confusing time. Fortunately there's options for seeing them on console too, though.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:37 pm

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3154 Post by EmilyWan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:09 pm

Trying out new MK11 on PS4, upgraded gameplay is nice
my gaming blog

User avatar
The Experienced Virgin
Posts: 5113
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm
Location: circling the drain

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3155 Post by Insomniac » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:55 am

At the risk of bumping a thread that's been silent for a couple months, just wanted to say I got my hands on a copy of Vampyr a few days ago on PS4, and currently have this month's PS+ games downloading, Borderlands the Handsome Collection and Sonic Mania.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

User avatar
Templar Master
Posts: 485
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3156 Post by Technic[Bot] » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:01 am

Sekiro Shadows Die 47 times.
Latets From Soft hard as nails title and honestly have forgotten last time i had this much fun losing. Took me over 40 tries to beat the last boss yet i could not stop trying!
The combat is incredibly well made and balanced. And the titular Sekiro controls smoothly, the camera not so much but almost every 3D title with a moving camera has similar issues.
I love this thing, the story the mechanics, the combat the stealth, the environments, even thought i am not particular fond of japanesse stuff. There are only a few complaints about most prothesthics, side arms, being only ocassionally usefull and consumables being useless,but other than that 10/10
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook

User avatar
The Experienced Virgin
Posts: 5113
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm
Location: circling the drain

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3157 Post by Insomniac » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:41 pm

Finally got and started playing Spyro Reignited yesterday, and maaaaaaaaaaaaaan the power of the nostalgia is STRONG with this one...Plus Spyro is my original dragon crush and I could watch that purple boi run all day. Also played through Omensight, pretty damn good game, very worth playing.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

User avatar
Templar Master
Posts: 485
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3158 Post by Technic[Bot] » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:37 am

Insomniac wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:41 pm
Finally got and started playing Spyro Reignited yesterday, and maaaaaaaaaaaaaan the power of the nostalgia is STRONG with this one...Plus Spyro is my original dragon crush and I could watch that purple boi run all day. Also played through Omensight, pretty damn good game, very worth playing.
Ah the good old Spyro. I used to really like that one but after Soo many years the only platformers that still interest me are Mario games. I have to say the new art style of the Spiro remake is really good though.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook

User avatar
The Experienced Virgin
Posts: 5113
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm
Location: circling the drain

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3159 Post by Insomniac » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Technic[Bot] wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:37 am
Insomniac wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:41 pm
Finally got and started playing Spyro Reignited yesterday, and maaaaaaaaaaaaaan the power of the nostalgia is STRONG with this one...Plus Spyro is my original dragon crush and I could watch that purple boi run all day. Also played through Omensight, pretty damn good game, very worth playing.
Ah the good old Spyro. I used to really like that one but after Soo many years the only platformers that still interest me are Mario games. I have to say the new art style of the Spiro remake is really good though.
Oh yeah, absolutely gorgeous. Just finished the third yesterday, fully completed all three other than skill points and trophies, 337% :D Also, Omensight is quite good, as is the developer's previous game, Stories: The Path of Destinies.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

User avatar
Envy x Banned Forever
Posts: 1606
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.
Contact:

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3160 Post by Envy661 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:40 am

Ah, let's see...

No Man's Sky Beyond came out. Played that for a bit. Not bad. Game definitely still isn't worth $60 though.

GTA Online... Still sucks, is horribly inflated trying to force shark cards on you, but the gameplay of GTA has never been bad at least, so my group and I have been periodically playing that.

Minecraft, we modded our own pack for, so we've had that to fall back on. Sadly, Tygron is in the middle of moving, so the server hasn't been up. We do hope to release the modpack (Both the Ultimate and Lite versions (Lite for people with only 8GB of RAM) on Twitch maybe by the end of the year. I'll link it when it's out.

Custom Order Maid 3D2 came out internationally. Obviously, being the degenerate I am, I've been playing that as well.

Thinking about getting back into American Truck Simulator and Runescape 3.

Now you're all caught up.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
Image
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

User avatar
The Experienced Virgin
Posts: 5113
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm
Location: circling the drain

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3161 Post by Insomniac » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:57 pm

I've sunk over 100 hours into Kingdom Come since my last post It's so good. SO GOOD! I haven't felt bored at any point. D'you know how fast I get bored in, say, Bethesda's RPGs? KINGDOM COME IS SO GOOD!
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:35 am
Favorite Character: Flora

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3162 Post by Randomfurry111 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:36 am

Forza horizon 4 almost 3k hours in it according to the xbox app on my phone not sure ifits correct though
:flora:

User avatar
Grand Templar
Posts: 1594
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:26 am
Location: Fort Lewis, Washington
Favorite Character: Keith
Contact:

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3163 Post by kevin » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:57 am

Honestly, still loving Fallout: New Vegas. It's a classic that I keep coming back to and sinking so much time onto (suck it FO 4 & 76).
My DA page---> http://kevinthompsonii.deviantart.com

My zombie survival story -----> New Haven: Prologue

My 2K fan fic story ---> The Adoptive Father: Chapter 10 now up

My story spin off of the old RP ---> Furcenaries: The Story

User avatar
The Experienced Virgin
Posts: 5113
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm
Location: circling the drain

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3164 Post by Insomniac » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:45 am

Picked up Borderlands 3 a few days ago. Can confirm, if you liked previous games, you'll like this one. It's all that with improvements. Main antagonists are a touch annoying, but it's a good game.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Post Reply