What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: JediGuy

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3196 Post by maniack11 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:19 am

I've recently been playing old Nintendo stuff for the nostalgia (mostly GameCube stuff). I've started a profile in Metroid Prime one and two, star Fox adventures, Ultimate Spider Man, Fzero Gx, Zelda Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess.

All fine these games (besides fzero and star fox) have compelling stories and a good atmosphere set up by the music. Holy sweet sh#t the music. I nearly cried when I heard the Metroid prime title theme for the first time in 8 years. The memories associated with that game... I still am moved deeply by most, if not all, old Nintendo game's soundtracks.
It's Wednesday, my dudes

Master

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3197 Post by Technic[Bot] » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:59 am

maniack11 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:19 am
I've recently been playing old Nintendo stuff for the nostalgia (mostly GameCube stuff). I've started a profile in Metroid Prime one and two, star Fox adventures, Ultimate Spider Man, Fzero Gx, Zelda Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess.

All fine these games (besides fzero and star fox) have compelling stories and a good atmosphere set up by the music. Holy sweet sh#t the music. I nearly cried when I heard the Metroid prime title theme for the first time in 8 years. The memories associated with that game... I still am moved deeply by most, if not all, old Nintendo game's soundtracks.
One of the best thing at nintendo is sound design and the soundtracks. I think the only ones who can actually do better are the guys at square-soft
You can motivate people with the things; Money, fear and love.
Link to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data