What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: JediGuy

The Experienced Virgin

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3121 Post by Insomniac » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Jeebus crumbs...At this point, I'm just hoping that EA goes down in flames, and whatever companies they haven't murdered survive the fallout.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

traveler

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3122 Post by Zakkerus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Insomniac wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:48 pm
Jeebus crumbs...At this point, I'm just hoping that EA goes down in flames, and whatever companies they haven't murdered survive the fallout.
I like the way you think! :twisted:

Anyways, I'm just going through all the Halo games on higher difficulties (since no new games that interest me are coming out). I'm almost done with all the FPS ones, I saved Halo 2 for last, since, heh, you know *Jackal sniper PTSD kicks in*. I'm currently halfway through the level "Gravemind". I'm using the MCC to play it, since I like using my headphones to hear the game audio (and there's achievements). I'm using the original graphics due to the hit boxes on the newer models being a little off.