The Bleak Streets of Twokinds: A Twokinds Forum Noir Story

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

foxlord
Elder foxy

Re: The Bleak Streets of Twokinds: A Twokinds Forum Noir Story

#661 Post by foxlord »

Late to the party, and I'm going to get a lot of hate for commenting, but well done Schro on the writing. This is also a record for myself, if I disappear for months again, I want a bookmark to see where I left off haha
The elder has spoken! Ex-Brony Slayer.

Take two old white men, fuse them together, and they become a black ginger with an obsession for power. - Invidian

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#662 Post by Schrodinger »

foxlord wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:15 pm Late to the party, and I'm going to get a lot of hate for commenting, but well done Schro on the writing. This is also a record for myself, if I disappear for months again, I want a bookmark to see where I left off haha
Thanks for the compliment, foxlord. I'm thinking that I'll have to change the narrative perspective if I were to make another vignette. Writing in first-person just isn't my style.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#663 Post by Twippit »

Boy, it'd be nice if this was an update!
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#664 Post by Twippit »

*pokes dead corpse*
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#665 Post by TheMouse »

Twippit wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:57 pm *pokes dead corpse*
Please don't. In addition to double posting and necroposting, making this pop up as new replies is just plain cruel.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.