Desire For Orders: Submission to Authority

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

TheSpiffman
Grand Templar

#61 Post by TheSpiffman »

Ah ha! Fellatio!

I feel dirty now.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#62 Post by avwolf »

Wait, you only feel dirty now? Obviously I didn't do a good enough job with the fanfic. And I felt so dirty writing it, I was so certain it'd make other people feel dirty too...

TheSpiffman
Grand Templar

#63 Post by TheSpiffman »

I am very resiliant to the dirty feeling I'll have you know, what with my almost absent libido. However, when I say somthing in plain and blunt language, then I start to feel dirty. Now If Ihad comment on your story with "Lolz, keith does Alaric in the butt" then I would feel dirty.

I feel dirty again...

Fatalcrash
Master
Location: Singapore, which contrary to popular belief is not actually part of China.

#64 Post by Fatalcrash »

I suggest Quik-E-Clean detergent mouthwash. Industrial strength.

"The worst perdition known to man is that which is self-imposed."
--Captain Dylan Rhys

Kinuki
Banned
Banned

#65 Post by Kinuki »

avwolf wrote:
fastchapter wrote:
Kinuki wrote:In case my avatar, signature, and numerous conversations haven't made it clear, I am a total whore for Keith x Alaric lovin'.
:O
For the record, Kinuki did not smile like a donut in exchange for the production of this fanfiction.
Yep, av's right. I didn't perform fellatio on him.

We just humped like bunnies all night long. Where do you guys think the inspiration came for this, hm? Hmmmm?
Finally, the evil plan revealed!

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." - Stephen Colbert

TheSpiffman
Grand Templar

#66 Post by TheSpiffman »

(Shameless in-joke)

Carla approves of this

Sable Dove
Pocket Androgyne

#67 Post by Sable Dove »

Kinuki wrote:
avwolf wrote:For the record, Kinuki did not smile like a donut in exchange for the production of this fanfiction.
Yep, av's right. I didn't perform fellatio on him.

We just humped like bunnies all night long. Where do you guys think the inspiration came for this, hm? Hmmmm?
Like bunnies? For one whole night? That's terrible bunny-style humping. If it doesn't last at least 36 hours, it doesn't count as the real deal.

But back on topic. I was kinda surprised that Keith was on top. It just seems odd to me. Keith strikes me as a 'bottom' character if you know what I mean. And I know you do.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#68 Post by avwolf »

Sable Dove wrote:But back on topic. I was kinda surprised that Keith was on top. It just seems odd to me. Keith strikes me as a 'bottom' character if you know what I mean. And I know you do.
Really, he is. But how often does Alaric get anybody to top him? I mean, hey, he's the Master General. Nearly every Basitin alive is subserviant to him. Honestly, it's for plot reasons -- Bottom's the position that requires quite a bit more readiness, from a psychological standpoint. Alaric seduced Keith this far, but he's holding back until he's sure that Keith's ready. You'll get your fix in the second segment, I promise. Provided that the freaking muse comes back and I can get back to writing. :x
TheSpiffman wrote:Carla approves of this
Of course she does. We've been printing up Kinuki's dreams for use as "mango" for some time. :P

TheSpiffman
Grand Templar

#69 Post by TheSpiffman »

avwolf wrote: Provided that the freaking muse comes back and I can get back to writing. :x
I suggest voodoo magic to bind her spirit with unholy sorcery and fell promises. That seems to work.

Also, I need to keep a closer eye on my characters if they're doing things like that :shock:

Frostflame
Master

#70 Post by Frostflame »

I would've see the white dragon (Nora if I remember correctly) doing an illusion spell on Natani it make her look like a boy so she could join in the action XD. Never though Alaric wanted him this bad o.O

Sapphwolf
High Art Magus

#71 Post by Sapphwolf »

TheSpiffman wrote:Ah ha! Fellatio!

I feel dirty now.
Here, use this. Image I'm told they help.
TheSpiffman wrote:
avwolf wrote: Provided that the freaking muse comes back and I can get back to writing. :x
I suggest voodoo magic to bind her spirit with unholy sorcery and fell promises. That seems to work.

Also, I need to keep a closer eye on my characters if they're doing things like that :shock:
Regrettably, his muse comes in the form of Pandora, and hasn't been helpful lately for anyone. I suggested he turn to the massive music collection he already has, but apparently if he looks for a song for inspiration then it doesn't work. It has to sneak up on him and hit him over the head with the big bad of awful.
Frostflame wrote:I would've see the white dragon (Nora if I remember correctly) doing an illusion spell on Natani ti make her look like a boy so she could join in the action XD. Never though Alaric wanted him this bad o.O
You don't make a life size statue, in the round, and almost completely naked unless you want them REAL bad.

GD
Grand Templar

#72 Post by GD »

Sapphwolf wrote:Here, use this. Image I'm told they help.
You know, at first I didn't realize it was from Men In Black and was really creeped out :/

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#73 Post by avwolf »

GD wrote:You know, at first I didn't realize it was from Men In Black and was really creeped out :/
That's okay, it'd be more useful for that than for what they used it for in the movie. Because, you know, if it worked, you couldn't go to a dance club without forgetting where you lived. And wedding photos would get awkward when the wedding party forgot that they'd ever met.

GD
Grand Templar

#74 Post by GD »

avwolf wrote:That's okay, it'd be more useful for that than for what they used it for in the movie. Because, you know, if it worked, you couldn't go to a dance club without forgetting where you lived. And wedding photos would get awkward when the wedding party forgot that they'd ever met.
Heh. It's extremely off topic, but that reminded me of this Flight of the Conchords video :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlYkIJVguCU

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#75 Post by avwolf »

Alright guys, I want a little reader input, if I could.

Do I keep on going like I am, and produce the second section in one big mess some eight months from now; or do I release it in "chapters," so that you all have something to keep you up at night? (In horror or otherwise. ;))

Also, while I consciously kept Laura out of this first section, that was because we didn't know anything about her during the period that I wrote most of the content. Do you think I should bring Laura into the story, and give her the opportunity to actually make this a love "wreck-tangle?"

I can't promise anything about the second sex scene (I've got that sketched out in my head already), or about a Natani/Laura scene later (which is possible, but I honestly think I'd rather a Natani/Stalker scene, partly because Natani likes blondes and partly because Katy Perry's song would be the primary drive for it, and the protagonist of the song doesn't "even know [her] name" :P). But since we know the character now, and even in the fanfic she's looking for Keith, she should probably show up. What's the general opinion?