Some pre-writing questions.

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

Some pre-writing questions.

#1 Post by TheMouse »

So, apparently there's interest in anecdotes of my sordid past. I'm not entirely sure that this is a good idea, but (as you may find out) that hasn't stopped me very often. My major question and dilemma is formatting. This can't be written like a book. And it won't be in chronological order. And it won't even all be smut!

Ideas?
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

Re: Some pre-writing questions.

#2 Post by JediGuy »

Hey, it's Mouse! Hi Mouse.

Honestly? You could always go stream-of-consciousness or even just post random snippets and story time. No one's holding you to any one way of posting or the other around here.
Magic is merely science that we have yet to understand.

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Some pre-writing questions.

#3 Post by TheMouse »

It's not like I've been gone, Jedi. Just sticking to the comics board and the super secret fan club.

I guess a "story time" format would work out. Especially since I'm likely to ramble. A lot.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.