Untitled TwoKinds Blueberry Inflation Fan-Fiction

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Untitled TwoKinds Blueberry Inflation Fan-Fiction

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

I have been writing this thing on and off for a while now, and I believe it's as finished as it’s probably going to be. I don't know why I wrote it, I just did.

This takes place after the 10th Anniversary Special.

"I can't believe he doesn't know about that blue triangle on his face!" The Basitin thought to himself as he made his way to the ship's hold.

“Keith!” came a familiar sounding voice from behind him. He turned to find Natani walking up to him, "I've been looking all over for you. What are you doing down here?"

"Since you and Flora talked me out of throwing away ‘Ol’ Buckety’, I was thinking about putting it into storage." He replied as he opened the door to the hold. The large room was filled with many supplies which his government gave to him before he left. Most of it was probably for trading purposes though.

"Do you really want to be rid of it that bad?" Natani asked as they made their way to the mazelike corridors of crates and barrels. "Well, I have no need for it right now." Keith replied. "I don't want to keep it, I don't want to get rid of it forever, that only leaves putting it into storage. Would you like to help me look for a place for it?"

“Why not.”

They had quickly worked their way through the almost mazelike passageways and rooms made up of crates and barrels. They didn't bother with the barrels since those were full of liquids. 'If we get lost down here, we should be able to survive for a couple days at least.' Natani joked to herself as she opened another crate full of preservatives. All of crates were full of something; one had swords, another had armor, dry goods, books, formal ankle coverings.

"Found any space yet?" Keith called over from his end of the 'room'.

"No" she replied. "Everything is packed into tightly."

"That's Eastern Basitin efficiency for you." He sighed. "Well, since I am technically the owner of all these supplies, let's treat ourselves to some of my homeland's goods."

"Like what?"

"Whatever we want. If you think the clothing you're looking at would look good on you, it's yours. If you want to sample some of the preservatives, take the whole jar."

That sounded like a plan to her. Natani begin rummaging through the top layer of the crates since she feel like searching the whole thing for something which might not even be there and then have to repack it. Eventually, she found something that didn't seem to fit in with Basitin prudishness or military efficiency; small packages of some sort of sweets. Although she couldn't read the wrappers, the writing looked like he was in some sort of exotic font; which also seemed weird to her. "Hey, Keith," she asked as she picked one of the packages up, "what are these?"

Keith turned to see what she was inquiring about. He was a good 10 feet away, but he recognized them instantly. "Oh, I didn't think they would send those over with an ambassador."

"Well, what are they?"

"They are small squares of specially enchanted fudge."

"Enchanted fudge?" Natani repeated as she tried to take a closer look at the small package. "What do they do?"

"When consumed, they will cause specific illusions to occur on whoever eats them."

"So with these I could, oh say… walk around looking like someone else and trick others into telling me what I want to know?"

"If I remember correctly, that was the initial idea for those things. The only problem was the illusion had to be preset while it was being made and would only be cast within a small radius. Only those who were nearby would see the illusion, it wouldn't work on anyone else."

"Then what use are they?"

"They are for role-playing."

"Role-playing?"

"Sometimes people don't want to just pretend or imagine things. They want to see and feel the impossible. Go ahead and toss me one, I can show you what they do firsthand."

Seeing no reason why not, Natani opened the package and tossed one of the paper wrapped fudge squares towards Keith.

"Oh," Keith began as he read the wrapper before opening it. "This is going to be interesting."

"Should I give you a different one?" Natani asked now regretting having simply picked one at random instead of bringing the whole box to Keith.

"No, it's fine." He replied before popping the small square of fudge into his mouth. "Hmm, they even got the other parts in this thing." Keith said after swallowing.

"Other parts?" Natani asked as she raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"The three-course meal; right now, I can taste the tomato soup."

"A three-course meal? From that one little piece of fudge?"

"Well, it doesn't actually give you the food. It only re-creates the taste in your mouth. Now I can taste the roast beef and mashed potatoes."

Natani's mouth began to water a little. "Until you mentioned the potatoes, I don't think I've eaten that well since… ever. What's next?"

“Only the desert. The blueberry pie.” As if on que, Keith's nose began to turn blue.

“Uh, Keith? Why is your nose turning blue?”

"It has to do with an old children's story involving a talented yet crazy Sweets Maker." Keith explained as the blue coloring of his nose started to spread and replace the sandy colored fur of his face and hair. "In the story, he gives a tour of his workshop to a few people who won a contest he was holding." Natani watched with concern and curiosity as the fur on his arms started to turn blue. "At one point in the middle of the tour, one of the guests sampled one of his new and experimental sweets which was supposed to be a full meal. Unfortunately he had quite perfected yet and when it got to the desert, it turned them into a giant blueberry."

"A giant blueberry?" Natani asked in confusion and worry as she watched as the unnatural coloring took over his feet and tail finally covering him from head to toe in blue. Keith then clutched his stomach as it made a gurgling sound and he moaned as if he was about to throw up.

“What's happening to you now?!” Demanded Natani in concern for her friend's safety.

“Uh, I feel funny. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.” Was all Keith could say before he lurched forward. When he straightened out, Natani could see that his torso and limbs were starting to swell up! “You're getting fat!” She blurted out.

“Not fat, I'm filling up with juice.”

“Juice?!”

The gurgling sound continued as Keith steadily gained weight. His new girth was causing his shirt to lift up and expose his stomach revealing an hourglass shaped torso being caused by his belt. Natani could do nothing but stand and watch as if she was hypnotized by the whole process. Keith's new mass was soon becoming too much for his belt and it simply broke off allowing his stretched skin to go mildly slack as some of the juice which was confined to his upper body suddenly rushed to his middle making him look morbidly overweight.

When the belt broke, it flew off with enough force to land at Natani's feet, snapping her out of her trance. "I need to go get help!" Was all she could say before she tried to run off.

"No, wait!" Keith yelled before she could go anywhere. "The others won't see any of this!"

"What you talking about?!" Natani snapped back as she watched Keith's torso become unrealistically large and start to absorb his limbs causing him to stagger as he tried to remain upright.

"I already told you. The illusion is only visible to those who were nearby when the fudge square was consumed." He replied right before finally losing his balance and falling backwards into the crates behind causing the juice in him to slosh around and his body to giggle.

Natani slowly backed away from the inflating Basitin as his torso and limbs were steadily becoming a single spherical shape. Keith began to rock back and forth against the crates in order to roll onto his side and, with what little was left of his arm, was able to push himself away from the crates and onto his feet which stuck out as almost useless little nubs along with his hands, head and tail. His clothing surprisingly did not rip or pull back to expose more of his now blue fur, but instead stretched in an equally unrealistic manner to contain his new form.

It finally seemed as if Keith had stopped filling up. Natani was left speechless at what she had just seen. She was mildly horrified at what had become of her best friend and couldn't believe what just happened. Keith had essentially become an almost perfectly spherical 5 foot tall blueberry. Neither she nor Keith spoke for a moment.

“Keith? Are you all right?” She finally managed to ask ending the silence between them.

“…Yeah, I think so, but I don't think I should let this go any further. Would you please squeeze me?”

“What for?”

“Just like in the story, I need to be squeezed before I explode.”

“Explode?! I thought that you said that this was all an illusion! It wasn't real!”

“It isn't real, but I just don't want to feel and see parts of me go flying all over the room.”

“All right, I'll- wait a minute. Are some of your people interested in exploding?”

“Please, Natani, I feel like I could burst at any moment!”

Natani promptly rushed over to Keith and tried as best as she could to wrap her arms around Keith's large body. His skin felt like a giant furry sheep sack which was overfilled with water and she could hear his insides still bubbling and gurgling. "I can't get my arms around you enough!"

"T-Try rolling me over into a corner. Maybe you can push on me."

Natani looked around the storeroom for an area that wasn’t made up of easily movable crates. The corner on the far side of the room was their best bet. She carefully Rolled Keith over onto his side. Keith let out a few moans and grunts as he was moved. "Sorry Keith."

"Just - just keep going. Quickly, please." Keith said in an unusually calm tone. "Well he said it is all just an illusion" Natani reminded herself. "A very weird and lifelike illusion." Natani continued to roll Keith over to the far end of the room. Keith's insides continue to make the same bubbling and gurgling noises as if he was still filling up. It reminded her that she had to be careful while handling him, but she also had to work fast.

"Mike, you have not lived until you've tasted some of that Basitin Ale." The Dog Keidran said to his friend as they made their way to the hold.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to drink that stuff, Evals? Not only is it not ours, but I don't think it's a good idea to drink anything that flammable." Mike said as he kept looking over his shoulder to make sure they weren't being followed or overheard.

"Don't worry. I've already had a taste of it. It's perfectly safe, but boy is it strong." Evals replied as he opened the door to the hold and let them in.

"How strong?"

"All I took was a little sip and the room started spinning and wobbling!" Evals answered almost giggling as they made their way to the crate of Basitin Ale. Before they could open it however, they noticed that they weren't alone.

Through a gap in a nearby wall of crates, the two saw the Basitin and the Wolf guy going by. The relatively thin Basitin had his arms stretched out as he was spinning while walking with the Wolf guy following close behind moving his hands as if he was rolling a large invisible barrel.

"Uh, Evals?" Mike finally said as soon as they had walked out of sight.

"On second thought, I think you're right. It's probably for the best that we don't drink any of this."

"Good idea. If anyone asks, we didn't see anything while we were down here." Mike said as he led the two of them out of the hold.

“We weren’t here at all.”

“Even better.”

They finally made it through the vaguely mazelike passageways made up of crates and barrels, Natani rolled Keith right side up and into the corner. "How are you holding up?"

"I'm a little dizzy from all the rolling, and I still feel like I'm about to explode."

"Don't worry, Keith." Natani said trying to sound as confident as she could "I'll make sure you don't."

Natani carefully pushed as hard as she could. Suddenly she heard what sounded like a cork being pulled out of a bottle as Keith's body became vary squishy. She let out a startled scream fearing that she had popped her best friend.

"It's okay, Natani!" Keith said in a reassuring tone. "I can feel the pressure subsiding now. Just keep pressing on me."

Natani did as he requested and kept leaning in on him using the weight of her own body to squeeze him. This led to a little bit of an awkward scene where while pressing on Keith, he “hugged” her with the sides of his body and surrounded her. It wasn’t hard for Natani to free herself and take a step back and assess the situation so far.

The once large ball like Basitin, although still massive, now looked deflated. Keith’s access stretched skin and clothes was now sagging; Natani wondered how they would move him if his skin would drag on the floor. She still remembered that it was all an illusion, but earlier Keith couldn’t move all that well on his own and needed to be rolled over here.

Natani’s train of thought was stopped when she saw the flabby parts of Keith’s body and clothes begin shrinking to fit his new smaller girth.

“Well, that’s convenient.” She remarked before walking back to squeeze Keith again. Natani was finally able to get her arms around him and at least touched her fingertips. This whole event had been extremely awkward for her. She could only imagine how embarrassing this whole thing was for Keith.

"I'm sorry for putting you through all of this, Keith."

"Thank you for your sympathy; but if I had a really big problem with doing this, I would've taken you up on your offer for different one." Natani simply gave a nod and continued squeezing until she could finally wrap her arms completely around him.

"Well, with the exception of being blue, I guess you're back to normal then?" Natani asked trying to prompt Keith for confirmation.

"I guess so." He replied as he reached into his pocket for the wrapper.

"What are you doing?"

"Checking to see if it had instructions." He answered shortly before his shoulders drooped before continuing. "Which in hindsight, I probably should have done before I ate it. Apparently the illusion lasts for about an hour, within which time I might blow up again."

"I guess that means I have to stick around and see to it you don't explode." Natani replied as they started to make their way out of the hold. "Hey, while we're still sort of on topic, I noticed that while I was squeezing you, there wasn't any juice coming out. Was that part not put in, or am I missing something?"

"Uh, hold on." Keith said as he quickly glanced through the fine printed instructions. "It says 'during the juicing process, juice will come from area of user's and participant(s)’ choice. If no area is chosen or choices do not match, juice will not be present.'"

"That explains it. I didn't know where it was going to come from, and I was a little preoccupied at the time. …Did you have a place in mind?"

"I pictured it coming out of my belly button."

"Hmm, I'll have to keep that in mind if you do blow up again."

"You want there to be juice?"

"It doesn't really matter to me, but my head was right next to your belly button. I don't know if it's possible or not, but something tells me if I got any of it on me I would be joining you."
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!