Defenders of Time(Crossover)

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

Akira110
Literary Artist

Defenders of Time(Crossover)

#1 Post by Akira110 »

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon was created by Naoko Takeuchi and is owned by Toei Animation Studios, and Licensed by Madman Entertainment and Viz Media. This is a fan-made creation that is not intended to be sold or infringe on the copyrights. Please support the official release of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon Crystal

Prologue

A young woman walked along the sidewalk with a bag in her hand, she had just gotten off of school and couldn't wait to get back home so that she could watch her anime and play some video games, instead of doing the homework that she was assigned. A classmate ran up to her, "Hey Lisa, how are you finding Japan?" Lisa looked at her, "It is alright, I kind of miss England though." The other girl nodded, "That's good, say, have you heard of some weird goings on in this place? Like monsters appearing and the like?" Lisa shook her head, she of course heard the rumors,. It wasn't hard, but she also knew of the rumors of the Sailor Senshi that have been protecting Japan, in addition to a new organization that seems to appear one moment and then just vanish the next. The other girl smiled slightly, "Well..."

Before she could continue, there was a crash and Lisa started running off, her classmate calling out, "Wait up, Lisa!" As Lisa ran to investigate, she saw a man hit the ground in front of her and roll into a wall. Lisa noticed something off about the man, he was covered in fur and he had a tail and animal ears. The man pushed off the ground and stood up, shaking his head, "Alright then, Iron Mouse, if that's how we're going to play." Lisa heard a voice call out, "Galactica Buster!" The man in front of her held out his arms and she saw as two glowing orbs converged upon him and stop just before hitting him, "That old trick? Pathetic." The balls of energy were canceled out, and Lisa reached out to him, but the man looked at her, "A civilian? This is bad." Iron Mouse rushed at him, "Get away from the target!"

The man drew a sword quickly and pointed it at Iron Mouse. Lisa was scared, a real battle was taking place before her and she had no idea what to do. Iron Mouse pressed her bracelets together and fired a beam at the mysterious man. The mysterious man didn't move out of the way, allowing the beam to hit him. Iron Mouse squeaked happily, "Yes, I finally removed him as an obstacle in my path." She turned her attention to Lisa, who backed away in fear, "Now for you." Iron Mouse raised her bracelets again, "Gala..." Lisa watched as the mysterious man emerge from a portal and punch Iron Mouse in the jaw. Iron Mouse reeled and canceled her attack, "What was..." The mysterious man brushed himself off, "Calling out your attacks leaves you open, you know." Iron Mouse looked at him with a scowl.

The mysterious man watched as Iron Mouse raised her hand and telephone cords wrapped around him. Before they could tighten, they suddenly disappeared as an aura of light appeared around him, "Really now, you didn't learn from our previous encounter?" The mysterious man swung his sword and a crescent of flame left the sword, slamming into Iron Mouse's arm as she tried to move out of the way. The mysterious man smirked as his hit landed, but he knew that it wasn't a solid hit on her. Iron Mouse glared at him and tried firing a blast like before at him, but this time he placed himself between her and Lisa. Lisa was appalled that he would even consider doing such a thing, but the man called out, "Duck!" Lisa ducked as the beam fired, the aura around the man forcing it around him and where she was.

Iron Mouse squeaked curiously and waited for the attack to dissipate. She didn't get the chance to react as the mysterious man rushed her and grabbed her by the neck, squeezing it, "Learn some new tricks." When Lisa's eyes adjusted, she saw the mysterious man holding Iron Mouse off the ground by her neck. Lisa called out, "Stop it! She's not hurting anyone!" The mysterious man's head turned to her and he threw Iron Mouse into a nearby wall. He rushed her and stopped as a tiara flew between them. Another voice spoke up, "You have done enough, there will not be any unnecessary bloodshed today." The mysterious man turned towards the voice, "Eternal Sailor Moon?" Lisa turned to see Sailor Moon standing there in an outfit she didn't recognize, she couldn't believe that she was getting to see Sailor Moon in the flesh. Eternal Sailor Moon nodded, "That's right, and I will not allow you to kill anyone!"

The mysterious man bowed and sheathed his sword, "Iron Mouse is all yours then." The mysterious man walked turned to Lisa and she took a step back. She was afraid of him and what he had done, but the mysterious man waved his hand over his eyes, a construct forming in front of them. The mysterious man looked over her, "It's as I thought." He opened his hand and Lisa closed her eyes, turn around and trying to run away from him. Suddenly the sounds of Tokyo were cut off. She opened her eyes and looked around, the place looked very unfamiliar to her. As she turned around, she saw the mysterious man standing there, "Who are you and what do you want from me?" The mysterious man looked at her, "It is rude to ask one to give their name without first giving yours, but if it makes you feel better."

She watched as the mysterious man changed before her very eyes. She noticed for the first time, hair was as black as jet and eyes that were ice blue and had a stern, yet somewhat gentle look to them. She backed up a step and the man smiled, for the first time, she saw sharp canine teeth, "That is what you really are?" The mysterious man shook his head as his mouth and nose elongated into a muzzle, "This is what I was born as, the humanoid face that you see is because of my relation to the Elvish people. I digress, though, as you have so eagerly requested, my name is Yoshiro Miyamae. S-Rank Time Defender at your service." Yoshiro bowed respectfully to her and she was very disturbed at this, "What do you... what do you want from me!?"

Yoshiro pointed behind her, "Through that door lies where I came from, you were never supposed to become an animate, so I had to save you from certain well, death, really. You have what is..." He started patting down his pockets, "I know I have it around here..." Yoshiro couldn't find what he was looking for so he held out his hand and a construct of light appeared above it, "This is a complete star seed, only True Senshi have one. I found it odd that Iron Mouse had taken interest in you, so I scanned you and found that out." Lisa glared at him, "You pervert!" Yoshiro shook his head, "The scanner in the visor that Sailor Mercury made for me only allows me to detect auras and complete star seeds. Other than that, I get a blue tint to my vision, somewhat annoying actually." Lisa was surprised, "You're not colorblind!?"

Yoshiro shook his head, "No, I'm not. But you stand here at a choice, Lisa. You may come with me and find out what you are for yourself or you can go back home and risk putting your life and the lives of those you care about in danger. Sailor Galaxia is not known for her mercy and her animates would have no qualms about attacking your loved ones to make you surrender to her." Lisa was shocked, "How do you know this!?" Yoshiro folded his arms, "Simple, kid. I'm a Time Defender, this is my job. I preserve the timeline as it is written... and you being back in your own time now means a lot more work for us until Eternal Sailor Moon puts an end to Galaxia." Lisa huffed, "What will happen to my family and friends?" Yoshiro shrugged, "You'll be able to keep them safe. They'll be allowed in our city."

Lisa turned towards the door, "So you just abducted me because I had one of these star seeds that you and those... animaniacs." Yoshiro interrupted her, "Animates." Lisa sighed, "Whatever. The point is you and they are looking for these things." Yoshiro walked past her, "You wouldn't be in this realm if you didn't close your eyes and run. Really hard to miss a glowing portal that only you and I can see." Lisa looked at him, "But..." Yoshiro motioned towards the door and the exit portal with his hand, "You have a choice, Lisa. I hope you'll make the right one." Lisa stood there for a second and then chased after Yoshiro, "Fine, I'll go with you, but I demand answers from you." Yoshiro opened the door, revealing the city behind it, "I'll do better, I'll take you to the one that can answer all of your questions."
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Akira110
Literary Artist

Re: Defenders of Time(Crossover)

#2 Post by Akira110 »

Chapter 1

Lisa took a look around the city, "Wait, where is this, how did we... how?" Yoshiro smirked, "This is New Kyoto, it is our base of operations, that large building in the center, the Palace is where we are going to go." Lisa looked at the building, "That thing is massive, but you never did answer my question." Yoshiro walked forward, "Walk with me." Lisa looked around as she followed him, she saw many people, many non-humans especially as she walked, "I never seen these... are they monsters?" A Lupine walked up to her, "I can assure yo that we are no monsters, we are aliens to you. We hail from a planet called Verbana from different eras, I am Bruno Eichberger." Yoshiro stopped and extended his hand, "Master Bruno, it is a pleasure to see you again, how is Master Erasmus?" Bruno laughed, "Erasmus is doing great, Yoshiro. How have you been since you got out of the infirmary?"

Yoshiro stretched his arms, "Feels good to be moving, really." Lisa looked at them both, "Wait, infirmary, but you teleported! I saw you!" Yoshiro shook his head with a laugh, "I came back here after Sailor Iron Mouse hit me with that attack. I didn't think it would cause me that much damage in my Super Senshi form. I guess next time, I'll have to use my Shinto Senshi form." Lisa looked at them both, "I'm confused!" Bruno chuckled, "Well, you'll be taught more by him if you join our ranks." Yoshiro nodded, "Come on, we still have to enter the royal palace." Yoshiro walked towards the Palace and Lisa followed him, "Just how long were you gone?" Yoshiro didn't look towards her, "Three weeks." Lisa blinked, "Three weeks, but how!?" Yoshiro walked up to the gate, "I'm here with a potential senshi."

The guard at the gate nodded and opened the gate for them, Yoshiro turned his head towards Lisa, "Follow me and allow me to do all the talking. I'm skipping a debriefing because of this." Lisa looked up at him, "You're a man and you're telling me to let you do all the talking?" Yoshiro looked towards the front door of the palace, "You know nothing about speaking to royalty." Lisa huffed, "I can speak to royalty just fine!" Yoshiro laughed, "You're already doing a poor job of it." Lisa's brow furrowed, "There is no way that you are royalty." Yoshiro shrugged, "I was king for hundreds of years, still technically a prince, but I have no interest in the throne." Lisa's eyes widened, "Hundreds of years!?" Yoshiro nodded, "I've been alive for several hundred years, Lisa. It's something all of us Verbanans do, but the Sailor Senshi, our bosses have lived even longer."

Lisa shook her head, she didn't believe what Yoshiro was saying, "Then prove it to me!" Yoshiro opened the front door and walked in, "Come and you will receive your proof." Lisa followed him into the building and they walked into a lift, Yoshiro spoke up when the lift doors closed, "Throne room." The lift started moving upwards and Yoshiro grabbed onto Lisa, who struggled to get away, but stopped when the lift started to rapidly ascend. She looked at Yoshiro who was calm about is entire thing, but soon, the lift slowed down and then stopped. The doors opened and a man in a tuxedo looked at the doors, "My love, we have guests." Yoshiro stepped out of the lift, letting go of Lisa, "Walk over and bow to the queen. Introduce yourself respectfully." Lisa walked over to the throne and smiled, "Hey, what's up?"

Yoshiro facepalmed and walked towards the throne, "Neo-Queen Serenity, this is Lisa. I found her being attacked by the Sailor Animate, Sailor Iron Mouse. She has a complete star seed." The woman turned to look at Lisa, "Is this true, young one?" Lisa nodded, "According to this fox person here." Yoshiro spoke up, "I introduced myself." Lisa grumbled, "Fine, Yoshiro. But how did you know my name?" Yoshiro tapped his ears, "These aren't for show. I can hear things from far away." Neo-Queen Serenity looked at Lisa, "You do indeed have a star seed, yet you haven't quite awakened." She held out her hand and a wand appeared, "Take this and say your planet's power, make up." Lisa took the wand and raised it, "Earth's Power, Make Up!" Nothing happened and Yoshiro got an idea, "Call out Planetary Power, Make Up!" Lisa frowned, "That... that might not work."

Yoshiro raised his hand, "Verbana Crystal Power, Engage!" After a flash of light, Yoshiro was standing there in the same attire that she first saw him in, "I can even do this. Verbanan Bloodline Power, Activate!" Lisa watched as another flash of light appeared, Yoshiro was standing there, his outfit was completely different, his eyes were amber, but his fur had changed to white with red markings. Yoshiro brushed his hair out of his eyes, Lisa didn't know how, but even she could sense how powerful he had become. He smiled, "Now, you try it." Lisa raised her hand, "Planetary Power, Make Up!" A flash of light happened, and Lisa found herself wearing Sailor Fuku, "I am... a Sailor Senshi... but..." Yoshiro looked at her, "You look... familiar somehow." She looked at him, "What do you mean?" Yoshiro shook his head, "It couldn't be, could it? Nah, probably a coincidence."

Lisa blinked, "You're confusing me." Yoshiro shook his head with a smirk, "It's nothing." He turned to the queen, "If it's all the same, I would like to take her in as my personal apprentice." The king spoke up, "That is..." Neo-Queen Serenity nodded slightly, "You do understand the responsibility that you are undertaking, Yoshiro?" Yoshiro nodded, "It means that I will have to work more closely with the squad that she is assigned to, which is why I request that she is assigned to the Pluto Squad." Neo-Queen Serenity nodded, "Your request will be approved. It will keep the paperwork to a minimum." Lisa looked at them both, "But I..." Yoshiro looked at her, "If you choose to accept, you will be able to visit your friends and family whenever you want and you will be able to eventually protect them. Don't worry, they will be protected from the Sailor Animates."

Lisa looked down, "What about me?" Yoshiro folded his arms with a laugh, "I will teach you how to defend yourself. While time does flow in this place, so long as you are here, you will not age. You will be able to return to your life at any time and no one would ever know that you were gone." Lisa nodded slightly, "So basically, you'd be calling me for duty?" Yoshiro nodded, "Also since you're still young, it will allow you to sleep a full night before training, or even sleep off training. Speaking of which, we start tomorrow." Lisa backed up a step, "You're not going to..." Yoshiro shook his head, "I wouldn't draw my sword on my own apprentice. But you will need to learn how to defend yourself in your civilian state, so that you don't have to alert every enemy of ours to the fact that you're a senshi."

Lisa nodded slightly, "And I suppose that you're going to go easy on me?" Yoshiro shook his head, "It won't be me that you'll be fighting. Sailor Jupiter is our hand to hand instructor. If you wish to learn how to use melee weapons, especially a sword, I am your instructor." Lisa nodded, "So what's Sailor Jupiter like?" Neo-Queen Serenity smiled slightly, "Well, she can be a bit harsh, but she has a good heart and cares about all of her students." Yoshiro nodded, "I just hope you don't have to meet Hannu on your first full day being here, he's quite the snob. However, if you will follow me, I have to give you a tour of Neo-Kyoto. There are many places that you want to learn about and memorize as this will be your home base as one of the Time Defenders."

Yoshiro walked back towards the lift and Lisa followed suit, "What rank am I?" Yoshiro looked at her, "Rank C." Lisa frowned, "I want to be higher rank than that!" Yoshiro shrugged, "It doesn't matter what you want, Lisa. The matter is that you're new and untrained. When you gain experience and do training, you will become a B-Rank Defender, then A-Rank, and then S-Rank. After that you have to fulfill requirements to get to Star Rank and after that is the incredibly difficult Crystal Rank. Every one of the Sailor Senshi that leads the squads are a Crystal Rank, even Neo-Queen Serenity herself is one." Lisa nodded, "I'll become a Crystal Rank someday then!" Yoshiro chuckled, "As a mentor, that would make me proud." The lift moved down to the ground floor as Yoshiro continued, "However, it requires hard work, dedication, and following the example of the Sailor Senshi, think you can do that?" Lisa smirked, "Of course!"
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Akira110
Literary Artist

#3 Post by Akira110 »

Chapter 2

Yoshiro led Lisa out into the city, "Alright, as I stated before, this is New Kyoto." Yoshiro turned to face her, "The place is rather large, so I'm going to get us a ride to where I want to take you first." Lisa watched as a dark green haired woman walked up behind Yoshiro. Yoshiro's ears twitched, "Sailor Pluto." The woman nodded, "I noticed that you were rather late for your report." Yoshiro turned around and thumbed at Lisa, "Gonna have to take a rain check on that report." Sailor Pluto's brow furrowed, "I know how you like to procrastinate, Yoshiro." Yoshiro shrugged, "I love how you're always on my back about these reports. Did you suddenly forget that I ran an entire army, your highness?" Lisa was wondering why Yoshiro tried to teach her about how to speak to royalty if he wasn't going to use the same respect, but Sailor Pluto smiled.

Yoshiro laughed and placed his hand on her shoulder, "I don't know why Sailor Iron Mouse was so powerful, but her aura didn't suggest that the Time Disruptors were involved..." Sailor Pluto gasped and looked at him, "You don't think that..." Yoshiro shrugged, "I have no idea what Sailor Chaos is doing. But I'd rather not discuss such classified matters in front of the newest recruit, who by the way is joining one of your squads." Sailor Pluto looked at Lisa, "She doesn't have a weapon or anything else." Yoshiro shrugged, "I don't even really know her..." Lisa thought about Yoshiro's barrier and gasped as a barrier of light appeared around her, interrupting Yoshiro's thoughts. Sailor Pluto took notice, "Her power might be barriers." Yoshiro turned to look, "That... how did you?" Lisa looked around, "I have no idea." Yoshiro growled, annoyed at this as he could sense the magic, it felt too much like his own.

Lisa looked at him, "I'm pretty sure that I can take anything now." Yoshiro dropped out of his Super Senshi form, "Why don't we test that theory." Sailor Pluto sighed slightly as Lisa took a fighting stance that she saw in an anime, "I'm ready." Yoshiro didn't even bother entering a fighting stance and she called out, "Aren't you going to get into a fighting pose?" Yoshiro laughed and then stopped, "Believe me when I say this, young one. You won't lay a finger on me." Lisa called him out, "You're a little cocky, aren't ya!" Yoshiro simply closed his eyes and motioned towards her, "You're the one with a barrier around you. Come, attack me." Lisa was annoyed that he had closed his eyes, but was somewhat afraid. He was either cocky or extremely skilled, only one way for her to find out.

She started running at Yoshiro and she punched at him. He effortlessly moved out of the way, "If you would like to start training now, I could give you a few pointers." Lisa tried to swing back at him and Yoshiro avoided it without even opening his eyes. Lisa huffed, "How are you doing that!?" Yoshiro smirked, "It's not a skill that can be learned easily, but I don't have to use my eyes to know where and how you're going to attack." Lisa growled in annoyance, and Yoshiro laughed, "Can you guess the secret?" Lisa called out, "Your ears!" Yoshiro chuckled, "Nope." Lisa rushed him again and he moved out of the way again. Yoshiro opened his eyes, "Magic." Lisa turned around, "That's not funny!" Yoshiro snapped his finger, an orb around them shimmered, "Outside of my senshi forms, I can't do much with my magic. However, I can manipulate my aura and sense what is inside of it."

As Lisa decided to rush Yoshiro again, she found herself ill prepared for what would happen next. She went to punch him, but this time, instead of moving out of the way, he punched back, and at her face. Lisa smirked as she thought the barrier would prevent him from hitting her, but the barrier fell, immediately. Yoshiro's fist hit her at near full force, carrying an incredible amount of momentum. Yoshiro's eyes went wide as he realized the barrier had fallen, he had thrown that punch hard enough to at least properly test the barrier. As Lisa fell back, he realized what he had done to her and quickly caught her. He felt around where he had hit her and found that nothing was broken and breathed a sigh of relief. Lisa's eyes flew open and she looked at him, "What did you..."

Yoshiro shrugged, "I wasn't expecting the barrier to be that weak, so I threw a fairly powerful punch, fortunately, since you're still in your senshi form, it kept me from injuring you too badly." Lisa shook her head, "How did I use that barrier?" Yoshiro shrugged, "You mimicked it." Lisa laughed, "That's awesome! I can learn things through mimicry!" Yoshiro shook his head and let go of her, allowing her to stand on her own, sternly speaking, "Your mimics are barely functional. You could probably learn Sailor Pluto's Dead Scream attack and not even faze me as I am right now." Lisa shook her head, "I'm going to become powerful, just you watch." Yoshiro growled, "Training." Sailor Pluto looked at Yoshiro, "It looks like you got yourself a handful with this one." Yoshiro nodded slightly, "I'm only supposed to teach her weapon combat."

Sailor Pluto nodded, "Speaking of, you should take her down to Tatsuya's." Yoshiro nodded, "Come on, Lisa." Lisa nodded, following him down the street until they came to a shop. Yoshiro entered the shop and a bell rang, a Lupine looked up from the counter, "Yoshiro, it's been a while." Lisa watched as the Lupine walked out from behind the counter and over to Yoshiro, the two of them hugging each other. Yoshiro laughed, "I've missed you, Killian." Killian laughed and pushed him away, "It's been what, two months since we've gotten to see each other last?" Yoshiro nodded, "Yeah, it has." Lisa cleared her throat, "I hate to break up the two of you lovers, but..." She was interrupted by the two others looking at her and then laughing. Lisa pouted, "Stop laughing at me!" A younger Kitsune that looked a lot like Yoshiro except with shorter red hair and green eyes walked out, "The three of us are brothers."

Lisa was a bit confused and Yoshiro wrapped his arm around Killian's shoulder as he moved to the side of the Lupine, "Killian here is my adoptive younger brother, along with his twin brother, Walthari. My mother adopted them when we were all very young." Killian chuckled, "Yoshiro here is a pain in the [censored] sometimes, but, he's a great older brother." Killian looked at Yoshiro, "By the way, your new sword is in the back." Killian walked in the back and came out with a wooden box, he handed it to Yoshiro, who opened it with a smile. He grabbed the hilt of the white bladed sword and lifted it from the box, admiring the craftsmanship, "Amazing work as always, Killian." Killian nodded, "Well I had to make that during my off time. It was a gift for you making S-Rank."

Yoshiro could feel the mana flowing through the sword, "You infused this sword with my own mana?" Killian shook his head, "Remember that ingot I had you infuse your mana into?" Yoshiro nodded, "Ah, right. Anyhow, I'm here to get Lisa a weapon, she's going to be my new student." Killian nodded and looked her over, he folded his arms and placed his hand on his chin. The Lupine was in thought, not sure of what to give her. Yoshiro laughed, "She is rather spindly... and cocky." Lisa frowned, "You were the one fighting with your eyes closed!" Killian shrugged, "He has full knowledge and experience with his capabilities." Lisa pointed at Yoshiro, "What about Iron Mouse!" Yoshiro looked at her, "Underestimation of my opponent. The briefing didn't suggest that she was that powerful. Notice how I didn't repeat the same mistake twice?" Those words struck with Lisa, "What do you mean?"

Killian sighed and placed his hand on his forehead, "I'm going to go into the back of the shop, Tatsuya, do you mind manning the counter. I feel a headache coming on." Tatsuya nodded, "Alright, Mentor." Lisa blinked, "Mentor?" Tatsuya nodded, "Yeah, Killian taught me everything I know about smithing and forging. Though my holy blood isn't active and I can't use magic to use ilma metalli in my forging, but I can use any other metal." Yoshiro folded his arms, letting the two talk, feeling that this was going to be less stressful over all, however, Tatsuya took notice of this, "Big brother, is something bothering you?" Yoshiro shook his head, "No, just thinking about long ago is all." Lisa looked at Tatsuya, "What does he mean by that?" Tatsuya frowned, "Big brother had a student once, but..." Yoshiro shot Tatsuya a glare and he stopped, "I think he'll tell you when he's ready. Anyhow, the two of you can stay for as long as you like, Killian will be back out with your weapon soon, Lisa."

Akira110
Literary Artist

#4 Post by Akira110 »

Chapter 3

Lisa noticed that Yoshiro was leaving the main room of the forge, "Where are you going?" Yoshiro didn't look back, "To go talk to my brother." Before Yoshiro could take another step, Killian walked out with a war hammer in hand, he handed it to Lisa, "How does that feel?" Lisa started swinging it, but Yoshiro grabbed the head of the hammer, "Not in here." Yoshiro gave a disapproving sideways glance at Killian and then sighed, "Is the training dummy still here, or do I have to go to the training grounds for melee weapons?" Killian pointed at a door, "Through there." Yoshiro nodded and led Lisa into the room, "Here is where you will swing your weapon, against that dummy." Lisa huffed, "I want to do actual sparring!" Yoshiro shook his head, "Killian would kill you if you tried that here." Lisa blinked, "You mean that he'd yell at me, right?"

Yoshiro thumbed to the blood stain on the door, "No." Lisa looked at the blood stain, suddenly becoming very afraid, "You haven't killed anyone, have you?" Yoshiro looked up, "One thousand and seventy-four." Lisa looked at him, wide eyed and backed up a step, "Y-y-you've killed that many!?" Yoshiro nodded slightly, his voice softening, "Yeah..." He walked towards her and she backed away until she ran into the dummy, he reached out and closed her eyes and then felt his hand on her shoulder, "Can you move to the left, I wish to inspect the dummy a bit more thoroughly." Lisa opened her eyes and moved, she was always told to beware the nice ones. Yoshiro placed the box on the floor next to him and started checking over the dummy. She had no idea what he was trying to find, but he nodded and grabbed the sword from the box.

Lisa watched as Yoshiro held up the blade and started to twist it around in his hand. He took notice of this, "I'm merely rotating it to inspect the craftsmanship. Plus it helps with getting used to the new sword. Step back, about a meter back or if you want, go to the wall over there." Lisa nodded and walked over to the side wall and watched as Yoshiro entered a stance, he swung the sword and missed the dummy, "So much for all that training you do." Yoshiro ignored her and this time swung at the dummy, stopping the blade before it hit. Lisa smirked, "Why are you hesitating? Are you afraid." This time Yoshiro swung the blade and it appeared that he only glanced the dummy. Lisa laughed, but Yoshiro leaned on the dummy with a smirk on his face. Lisa looked at him, "You're still cocky!"

Yoshiro pushed back on the dummy's head, a large cut revealed itself, going straight into the dull that supported it, "The first swing was getting used to the new sword. The second was getting used to the momentum of the new sword, the third was the actual cut. Although that cut's a little shallow." Lisa looked at it, the head of the dummy was effectively severed, "Shallow!?" Yoshiro nodded, "Normally, I swing faster than that, but I've not used a sword in a few weeks. Oh well, I'll regain my old skill soon enough." Yoshiro snapped his fingers and the dummy repaired itself, "Alright, now hit it with your hammer." Yoshiro placed his sword back in the box, not wearing a scabbard to put it into. Lisa nodded slightly and swung the hammer as hard a she could at the dummy. She missed and the hammer kept going.

Yoshiro shoulder checked her to throw her off balance and the shock made her let go of the hammer, it barely missing the both of them. She hit the ground and quickly stood up, "What the hell was that for!?" Yoshiro walked over and grabbed her weapon, "You overexert yourself. You need not put that much force into a weapon swing." Yoshiro walked over to the dummy and quickly swung the warhammer, smashing it into the dummy's head, "Get used to the balance of your weapon, learn how to properly swing it. Otherwise, you will be more dangerous to yourself than anyone else. Even if you are a Senshi..." Yoshiro handed the weapon to her, "The force you had swung that weapon with, would've broken your leg." Yoshiro sighed, "I will teach you more in depth when it comes time to train under me, but for now, focus on striking the target and not yourself."

Lisa sighed, "You aren't teaching me anything!" Yoshiro pointed at the dummy, "Use your elbow as well instead of forcing all of it into your shoulder and wrist." Lisa glared at him and Yoshiro watched carefully as she wound up the swing and once again missed her target. Yoshiro once again pushing her out of the way of her own strike, "You keep using too much force, you will never hit anything like that. Also what I meant by what I said was use your whole arm. Imagine it as a lever. Your shoulder starts the swing, your elbow continues it and your wrist finishes it. Unlike with a sword, you don't have to worry about cutting into your opponent, just hitting them. Get a feel for your weapon, get a feel for the range, the weight distribution and change your stance based on that."

Lisa nodded and gave her weapon a few practice swings. She tried rushing at the dummy, but Yoshiro's hand grabbed the back of her shirt, stopping her, "None of that, Lisa, you will seriously hurt yourself. Come on, let's leave here, I'll buy you something to eat." Yoshiro let go of her and she looked confused as he picked up the box and started heading towards the door, "Why?" Yoshiro placed the box under his arm, "You're my student and though your training hasn't begun yet, it would be rude of me to not treat you to a meal. Although when your training starts, the meals will be free." Lisa followed him out of the room and Tatsuya looked at him, "Were you satisfied with your sword?" Yoshiro smiled and nodded, "Little brother, I'm going to go to Mom's place, want to come?" Tatsuya looked at Killian who chuckled, "Let's all go."

Tatsuya smiled, "Alright!" Lisa looked at him, "What's your mother like?" Yoshiro shrugged, "You'll meet her, after that we'll wrap up the tour. After that, you'll be returning to your own time if you wish and if you do, Sailor Pluto will arrive to pick you up in the morning." Killian walked over to the sign on the door and flipped it to closed, "Lisa, would you come with me, I'm fairly certain that Tatsuya and Yoshiro would like to catch up with each other." Lisa nodded as Yoshiro smirked, "We'll be right behind you guys." Killian nodded, "I know, Yoshiro." Killian walked out of the shop, with Lisa right behind him, "I have to ask. Is Yoshiro serious when he says that he's killed over a thousand people." Killian nodded solemnly, "Yeah, he has. He's not proud of it either. Lisa, he joined the military because he was a prince once."

Lisa nodded as they walked, "He told me about that part." Killian chuckled, "Did he tell you that his wife isn't even of his species." Lisa shook her head, "No, he didn't!" Killian placed his hands behind his back with a smirk, "She's a sea elf, and a great one at that. When he was chosen to be a Time Defender, he didn't want to leave her, so she was brought here. She takes care of younglings that are displaced by time." Lisa nodded, not completely understanding, "So was Yoshiro always such a hard [censored]?" Killian started laughing uncontrollably, "That's the first time I ever heard someone describe him like that." He turned his head to look at Lisa out of the corner of his eye, "Yoshiro is trying to keep you from injuring yourself. The weapon that I have given you isn't a toy, you could easily break your own bones with that thing."

Lisa nodded, remembering what Yoshiro said, but Killian stopped and knocked on a door. The door opened and she saw a female Kitsune standing there. The Kitsune looked at them, "Hello, Killian and..." Killian moved out of the way and Lisa was a bit nervous, but she spoke up, "Lisa." The female Kitsune nodded, "Minako. Though Killian here calls me Mom. It's hard to believe that the Killian that I adopted would grow up to be this man." Killian chuckled and looked away, "Awww, mom, you don't need to say things like that." Lisa was surprised, here was this creature that looked like a werewolf from the mythos of her homeworld, that she could've sworn was blushing. Minako smiled, "Well, I can only assume that two of my other sons are going to be here soon, but please, come in, I'll make food for you all, free of charge." Lisa nodded, "Thank you."