Solanverse serial is underway!

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

Razmoudah
Merchant

Solanverse serial is underway!

#1 Post by Razmoudah »

Well, it's been a while since I was last hanging around here, guess after the next page goes up I'll need to change that.

Aside from that, I've started writing my own serial, and the first episode is available at Amazon for free through 11MAR2016, and don't worry, that isn't an affiliate link. If you're interested check it out, if not then just ignore this post, I'll get back to comic commenting in a week or so (I still have more episodes to type up, as well as my "day job" to do).
Hmmm......about what I expected when almost half of the questions I'd want to select a few of the answers not a specific one.

ImageImageImageImage

Razmoudah
Merchant

Re: Solanverse serial is underway!

#2 Post by Razmoudah »

Alright, The Awakening: Solanverse serial Season 1 Episode 2 is now Live! Again you can find it on Amazon via its direct link. It will be free from 18MAR2016 through 20MAR2016. I hope everyone who liked Episode 1-1, or at least found it passable, will enjoy Episode 1-2.
Hmmm......about what I expected when almost half of the questions I'd want to select a few of the answers not a specific one.

ImageImageImageImage

Razmoudah
Merchant

Re: Solanverse serial is underway!

#3 Post by Razmoudah »

Finally, despite some Internet problems (I didn't have any for two weeks) The Past: Solanverse serial Season 1 Episode 3 is finally live! Here is the direct link on Amazon and will be available free from 05APR2016 through 07APR2016. I can only hope that someone here liked Episode 1-2 and will still read Episode 1-3 despite it being nearly a week late for release.

ImageImageImageImage