Beneath the Blaze(20th Anniversary Crossover/Violence/Blood)

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

Akira110
Literary Artist

Re: Beneath the Blaze(20th Anniversary Crossover/Violence/Blood)

#16 Post by Akira110 »

Chapter 15

Yoshiro stood in the control room for the weapon, he expected to find Chester here, but didn't. He found a console and started to get to work, when he found out that he only had ten minutes before the weapon fired. Esperanza spoke up in his mind, "No one is here. What are you going to do." Yoshiro started to hack into the system, and changing the reactor power levels, "This should create a self destruct." Yoshiro heard a noise and quickly drew his pistol, turning around as he did so. He saw Chester and quickly fired a shot at Chester's head, the android falling to the ground as it got hit. Yoshiro lower his weapon, "Let's get out of here, Esperanza." Yoshiro pulled out his phone and started walking towards the stairwell, he dialed Sabrina's number, "Sabrina, we're going to teleport to the boat soon, so be ready."

As Yoshiro cut the call, he felt something grab at his leg, "Tricky bugger!" Yoshiro flung his leg and Chester went flying into the wall, suddenly he felt a shaking as the facility they were in started to move up, Esperanza spoke up in his mind in a panic, "What's going on!?" Yoshiro sighed, "We're going up." The room he was in opened up and and his phone started to ring, Esperanza answered it with psychokinesis and put it on speaker, Sabrina's voice spoke over it in a worried tone, "Yoshiro! It's not too late! You can teleport away." Yoshiro closed his eyes, he heard Chester speak up, "No! It's not over yet!" Esperanza spoke up, "We're getting out of range." Chester laughed, "No human can kill me! None!" Yoshiro looked at his phone, "If I destroy Chester, he won't be able to threaten anyone again." Sabrina spoke up, "But what about you?" Chester laughed, "Are you even capable of it!? The Kitsune hero, protecting justice and people. I'm one of those people you were sworn to protect."

Yoshiro grabbed gripped his pistol more tightly, "I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I WILL DESTROY IT!" Sabrina spoke up as Yoshiro dropped his phone, "Yoshiro! Yoshiro!" Yoshiro called out, "Sabrina! Believe in me!" Sabrina called out over the phone, "YOSHIROOOOOOO!!!" Yoshiro spoke in his mind, "Esperanza, do you have any more tricks that the two of us can use?" Esperanza nodded and she made Yoshiro draw his sword hilt, a long, pink triangular blade formed what was left of it, strange pink armor formed around him and he saw a blue triangular crystal shape form in the helmet, "My fairy powers, your magic. Combined, we have made these. But we can't locate the boat anymore, something's blocking it."

Yoshiro nodded and Rushed at Chester, who fired a giant laser at him, Yoshiro deftly dodged it, turning the energy sword on its side and rushing at him, "Raaaaaagh!" Yoshiro hit Chester with the energy blade and it cut deeply into the machine. Chester looked at him, "Where did this power come from." Esperanza used his mouth to talk, "He was never out of mana to begin with, and my pokemon powers allow him to use far more." Yoshiro balled his right hand into a fist and punched the ground, "REKKOHA!" Suddenly light energy entered the ground and shot up, where Chester was. Thanks to the partial fairy-typing to his attacks, he was able to do damage straight away with his attack. Chester was able to grab him through this attack and he started to try to crush Yoshiro who smirked, "Rakuhouha." Chester looked as confused as a robot could look as a Phoenix made of Pink energy flew down from the sky and started do damage.

Yoshiro dropped to the ground and jumped back, "Don't you see, Chester, when the entire world is at stake, I give it everything. I hold back in other fights, because I don't want to risk losing control of my power." Esperanza spoke in his mind, "You're running out of Mana, aren't you?" Yoshiro replied back in his mind, "Yeah, I won't be able to maintain this all for much longer. How sharp of a blade can we make?" As the Phoenix continued assailing Chester, the machine ripped at it and fired a shot at Yoshiro, who took it to the shoulder, "Ow." Esperanza spoke up, "Sharp enough to cut through him, I hope." Yoshiro closed his eyes and both he and Esperanza focused a portion of their remaining power to this next attack, they knew that they didn't have a lot of time. Yoshiro channeled the energy into the blade that he made, "Genmu Ittouryoudan!" Yoshiro swing the blade and as the crescent of energy shot from it, both his armor and the blade dissipated. Yoshiro watched as the blade sliced cleanly through the machine and sighed as he fell to one knee, "Welp. This is it, Esperanza."

Meanwhile on the boat, Kauko sensed something and Mew raised a powerful barrier as he heard the station they were driving away from on the boat, explode. Kauko looked at Sabrina's face, which looked horrified and Lieutenant Surge spoke up, "He sacrificed himself for us." Brock nodded, "We should remember and honor his sacrifice, by trying to build up Kanto further and become more united." Misty frowned, "I never expected him to be the kind of person to give up his own life like that." Sabrina called out, "No!" Kauko watched as she rushed to the side of the boat and he grabbed her arm as the shockwave hit them, threatening to throw the boat over and throwing all of the people on deck to the deck. However, something was allowed through Mew's barrier as it slammed into the deck of the boat, Kauko got up and noticed that it was Yoshiro's motorcycle helmet, "Huh."

Sabrina looked at it and then at him, "Is he really? I couldn't sense his mind anymore once that thing exploded." Kauko shook his head, "If he's anything like the Yoshiro that I know back home, he'll have find some way to survive this. He always does. Man survived being stabbed and having his lung collapsed." Sabrina looked at Kauko, rather shocked at this news and Kauko smiled at her, "Keep the helmet, he'll be wanting it back, a guarantee it." Sabrina nodded, "So where do you think he is?" Kauko smirked, "I don't know, Sabrina, but I do know the assassin he usually spends his time around has taught him how to get out of terrible situations like that. For all we know, he teleported away. We'll just have to listen out for any news about him, meanwhile, since he is somewhat my responsibility, I'll go searching for him." Sabrina nodded, "I'd like to come too." Kauko nodded, "You're more than welcome to join me, Sabrina. A psychic would be more than enough help."
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Akira110
Literary Artist

#17 Post by Akira110 »

Kanto Arc Epilogue

Two Days Later

Yoshiro felt cold as he started stirring, he heard a voice speak up, coming from a hologram emitter, "Ever since you disappeared, I've been fighting wars alone against an uncountable number of enemies for nearly a hundred years... Battle after Battle... So painful and so sad... but the hardest part was when I discovered that I no longer cared about fighting enemies..." Yoshiro's eyes focused and saw Rogelio, but not the one that he recognized, "I'll leave this world to you... please allow me... to rest in peace... for a while... ........ I'm sorry, Lord Yoshiro..." Yoshiro was silent for a moment and then he chuckled as he stood up, pain shooting through his left shoulder, Yoshiro clutched it, he felt that there was a scab there, "So be it... But that's why we're the best partners, I'll do what you want... rest for a while." Yoshiro picked his pistol off of the ground, "I will handle it, you can count on me, I won't stop. When an enemy appears, I will end it."

Yoshiro looked at his hand, the fur on the back of it was the usual black, he searched his body for the burst heart, but couldn't find it. He sighed slightly, "Esperanza! Esperanza!" A wild Sneasel took notice of him and rushed at him, Yoshiro hearing the crunching in the snow and dodging to put a shot in the Sneasel's head. "Yoshiro looked around to find any sort of tracks and found Gardevoir tracks leading away. Yoshiro started to follow them as the wind started to pick up, covering the tracks. Yoshiro became furious at this, but noticed a blizzard suddenly appeared, "This isn't normal." Yoshiro kept walking forward, not turning around, when he saw Esperanza in front of him, but couldn't smell her, "My mind's playing tricks on me." The illusion dropped to show a Froslass. Yoshiro raised his gun and shot at her head, but it was to no avail.

Froslass opened up her mouth and started breathing it's freezing breath at him, Yoshiro had experienced sub-zero temperatures before, living up north on his homeworld, he experienced such temperatures every winter, and thanked his father for his half-arctic blood as he weathered the attack. Yoshiro chuckled slightly as the Froslass looked confused as after minutes of breathing sub-zero temperatures on him, he hadn't passed out and only had started to shiver a bit. Yoshiro smirked at her, "I'm half-arctic Kitsune. Creature." Yoshiro watched as the Froslass started to form a blackish ball of energy and waited to see what it was going to do with it. Yoshiro smirked slightly as it threw the ball at him and he raised his hand only for no shield to form from it, "Not now!"

The energy struck him and pain ripped through his body, but he heard Esperanza speak into his head, "Yoshiro, I found you! You're in pain. I'll be right there!" Yoshiro opened his mouth to scream, but the dark energy flowing through his body was causing him untold pain. As Yoshiro dropped to his knees, he saw Esperanza appear before him. She looked furious at the Froslass and opened her hand, suddenly Yoshiro felt a massive gravitational pull erupting from the center of the Froslass and he watched the poor pokemon collapse in on itself. Yoshiro tried to dig in, but couldn't. He slid towards the singularity, but Esperanza closed it. Yoshiro fell over to his side, curling into the fetal position as Esperanza spoke up, in his mind, "You've been hit by Shadow Ball, you're still recovering from two days ago." She placed her hands on him and a pink energy flowed from them, into his body.

The pain went away and Yoshiro looked up at her, "Thank you, Esperanza." Esperanza smiled softly, "You're welcome... b-b-b." Yoshiro could tell she was nervous, "Go on, say it." Esperanza blushed slightly and looked away, she was a bit nervous, Yoshiro however placed his hand on the Gardevoir's shoulder as he sat up, "Go on ahead, say what's on your mind." Esperanza frowned, "As a Gardevoir, I'm obligated to love my trainer platonically, but you are not my trainer. You are someone who is extremely kind to me, and I find that..." Yoshiro chuckled, "You love me as if I was your own brother, don't you?" Esperanza nodded, "Y-y-yes." Yoshiro hugged her and she gasped slightly, only to close her eyes and hug back, "In a way Esperanza, I love you too. You were the first creature I met here, and you've always been by my side. And when you saved my life in that explosion, I became worried about you."

Esperanza nodded, "I know, big brother. I can sense your feelings with my horn. You care deeply about me, even if you don't show it." Yoshiro nodded slightly and stood up, but Esperanza offered him her shoulder, "I'll support you with my power." Yoshiro chuckled, "Now, little sister. I'm a fair bit heavier than you're used to." Esperanza chuckled and Yoshiro looked around, "Where are we?" Esperanza shook her head, "We aren't in Kanto, as far as I can guess, we're on Route Two hundred and sixteen in Sinnoh." Yoshiro blinked and started searching for his phone, but remembered that it had gotten blown up, "I have no way to contact the others." Esperanza smiled, "Well, we can always teleport there." Yoshiro shook his head, "Teleporting this far and that singularity stunt has drained you."

Esperanza nodded as Yoshiro heard the snow crunch behind them. He wheeled about to see three team Neo Rocket grunts standing there, the grip on his pistol tightened. The Neo Rocket Grunts looked at him and they all started to reach for their weapons. Esperanza spoke up, "I got reflect on the both of us, brother. Go ahead." Yoshiro put his pistol back on safety and holstered it with a smile as he drew the hilt of his sword and rushed at the machines, who pulled batons on him. Yoshiro quickly reached the first one and as the android swung the baton, Yoshiro grabbed the arm and plunged what blade was still attached to the hilt into the head of the android, through the ocular sensor and quickly grabbed the baton to bring across another android with enough force to damage the neck joint, allowing him enough time to grab a shard of sword from his scabbard and plunge it into the CPU through the ocular sensor.

Yoshiro turned towards the final one who rushed at him and dodged the attack to jam the baton he had into the left ocular sensor, the android turned towards him and this time Yoshiro grabbed a shard and plunged it into the power source. He was thankful that ilma metalli wasn't very conductive when it came to electricity and as the machine fell to the ground, Yoshiro looked at Esperanza, "Can you recover the CPU, I need to get the shards of my sword back." Esperanza nodded, "What do you need the CPU for?" Yoshiro grabbed at the shard in the current android, "If I can download the contents of its hard drive, I can find a list of all of the androids Team Neo Rocket has in operation and where." Esperanza nodded, "Alright." The two of them worked on their tasks and when they were finished, Esperanza turned towards Yoshiro, "So what now?" Yoshiro shrugged, "Find the Neo Rockets and destroy them, what happened in Kanto cannot be repeated."
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Akira110
Literary Artist

#18 Post by Akira110 »

Hoenn Arc Prologue

Five Months Later

A brutal sandstorm whipped through Route 111, Yoshiro had covered himself up with a cloak and wore goggles to go through the place. It had been five long months since he had started his fight on his own against team Neo Rocket and the last of them were in Hoenn. Esperanza spoke up in his mind, "I teleported the groceries to our secret base." Yoshiro nodded and spoke, his voice muffled, "Thank you, Esperanza." Yoshiro looked up, "The sandstorm is subsiding, I can finally take off these goggles." Yoshiro watched as the wind subsided, but he kept moving forward. Suddenly he heard a click behind him and the wind finally died down. He chuckled as he took off his goggles and dropped them on the ground. He then grabbed at his tattered cloak and threw it off of him, revealing tattered clothing underneath.

Yoshiro turned around to see the last of the team Neo Rocket grunts there, "This will be little problem." He pulled out his pistol and started firing at the Neo Rockets but the damage to his pistol caused his shots to miss rather wide, "No!" Yoshiro rushed at one of them, his hand outstretched. The Neo Rocket grunt pulled out a firearm of his own, but Yoshiro was able to grab it in time to move out of the line of fire. He pulled a shard of sword from his scabbard and plunged it into the arm joint of the grunt, severing it and taking the gun for himself. It wasn't quite what he was used to, but he had no choice as he fired several shots at the Neo Rockets, the recoil making it harder for him to hit his mark. Yoshiro sighed, "This isn't fun anymore..." He reached into his pocket and threw a pokeball into the air.

Esperanza popped out and Yoshiro touched the keystone on his bracelet, causing Esperanza to undergo Mega Evolution to become Mega Gardevoir. Esperanza nodded and Yoshiro used the burst heart, combining with her. Thanks to the Mega Evolution, the gown became large fairy like wings on his back and he used them to take to the sky as he charged an orb of pink energy which he formed into a blade and slashed the air, throwing a shockwave at one of the Neo Rockets, "Kougenjin!" The energy cut through the Neo Rocket, quite handily, as Yoshiro hit the ground and rushed at another, turning Shock Wave into a melee attack, "Sengatotsu!" The attack pierced the robot, destroy it fairly immediately as the reactor shut down from an overload. Before Yoshiro could attack, a strange pokemon rose from the sand and bit down on one of the machines, causing Yoshiro to jump back.

Esperanza spoke up, "That's a Garchomp! Watch out!" Yoshiro backed up a step, but the Garchomp rushed at him and he was forced to erect a barrier, "Weaknesses!?" Espernaza spoke up, "It's a dragon and ground type, we don't know any ice type moves that won't allow us to get close." Yoshiro nodded, and kept the barrier up, "Then let's do it." Yoshiro watched as Esperanza placed the ice energy on his fist and none too soon, because the reflect broke and Yoshiro dodged Garchomp's Dragon Claw. As he dodged, he moved into a position and threw a punch with his left hand, as the hand made contact, he saw Garchomp start to freeze as it reeled back. Yoshiro then thrust his right hand and charged a ball of pink energy, firing it as a laser, through the Garchomp. It was super effective and tore through the creature with little effort.

Yoshiro watched as it dropped to the ground, dead and he started to fade out of consciousness, "Curses, the heat got to me." Esperanza spoke up, "I don't think... it was just the... heat..." Yoshiro took a couple of steps, he grabbed at his water canteen and opened it, he turned it upside down and nothing came out of it, "Great, I survive... multiple wars... and a desert is what finally does me in." Yoshiro took another two steps and fell to the ground, the burst heart and mega evolution simultaneously cancelling, Esperanza poked at him and fell to the ground herself. Yoshiro reached out to her, "Survive. You have... to... survive." Esperanza didn't respond, "Heh, got a head start on me, huh? Don't worry, you won't be alone for long, Esperanza."

After Yoshiro had lost consciousness, a man in a green outfit resembling pilot's outfit walked over to him, "So you're the legendary Daejien, how pitiful." The man reached out and grabbed him with a cybernetic arm, lifting his head, "No, you're not... interesting. And you have a Gardevoir here... hmmm." The man looked at his Rapidash and grabbed the pokeball from Yoshiro's pocket, having Esperanza return to it and then putting it back into Yoshiro's pocket, "You may not be the man who cut me in half, but you look a lot like him, I'm curious about what you will do." The man looked at a couple of reporters, "You two there! Come get this man and take him to the resistance base!" One of the reporters spoke up, "We don't know where the resistance base lies."

The man in the green outfit growled, "Ty, I know you know where it is, I know you were here to get information on this new person and you're part of the resistance. Take him there." Ty looked at the man and then walked over to Yoshiro, throwing a pokeball out, "Magnezone, think you can lift him?" Magnezone said nothing and used a magnetic field to lift Yoshiro up." He looked over at the woman, "Gabby, I think we have our scoop, but I believe the commander would like to see this, I know Sabrina would like to." Yoshiro didn't stir, he was in a deep sleep, but Gabby spoke up, "He's kind of cute and fuzzy. Oh well, come on Ty and make sure that we're not followed to the base, it'd be incredibly awkward to explain why we were followed back when Team Aether shows up.