FWC - Just wait for it

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

GyroFox
Apprentice

FWC - Just wait for it

#1 Post by GyroFox »

Just wait for it.

Written by Gyro :mrgreen: this is totally my story!

I plan on writing a 2nd entry ...eventually XD let the fun begin! NOTE: Lehee is pronounced "Lay-he"

Chapter 1. Land and leaders.

In the subtropics, below the sky, there was a terrain full of life.
Full of mammals, plants, insects,and life itself. There was even sophisticated life, beings
who were cognitively aware and content with their lives. This land usually had warm to hot
summers, and rainy, cloudy days often brought over from the nearby ocean. With these conditions
there also thrives a few indigenous mammals. Among them, are three major communities.

These three small "communities" were more like a few tiny towns seperated by either a rough rocky
terrain, or by miles of cacti. Giant wall-like fences of cacti and the harsh enviroment prevented the towns
people from ever really exploring and discovering other lands. With the ocean close by and a lake for water
the towns were well off on their own. They were happy keeping it that way, because in their
minds there wasn't really ever a need to leave their surroundings. Besides, no one there ever felt
like doing the tedious and dangerous effort of chopping down a 12 foot cactus within a tightly packed
forest of them.

The three small cities contained small gated homes and houses. The iron gates were a dark grey color
and were old fashioned looking, but didn't have any rust on them. Each house was dwelled by average
civilians who had families and farming for income. They also had the local law enforcement in each town to be
safe and secure. The weather was changing from warm to cold and the nights are shorter. Zabbadoobe,
Faithe, and Tohko. Zabbadoobe bay is home of the Coyotes and their families. Faithe Forest contains
many Fox families and their delicious sweet bread company. The town of Tohko is the smallest city.
It's inhabitants always had a sense of pride and honor being Wolves in Tohko.

All three of these silly named towns had easy access to the giant lake close by for recreational
fishing, or even swimming when the weather was rather warm. Each very small town was given a Leader.
A leader in charge of a few decision making and rational discussions. One leader for each of the three
towns in the area. In the past, the Wolves, Coyotes, and even the Foxes all had a morbid conflict involving
all three of them in a giant blood-bath war. The result was a truce for all three of the leaders, just to stay
alive and forgive each other. Those were the older leaders, there were three brand new ones after that
diabolical war. A new leader each for the Coyotes, Foxes, and the Wolves later on after. Ironically, twenty
years later, all three of the town leaders would become close friends without ever being told of their people's
grizzly past.

One sunny day, the three met near the giant beautiful lake. They were very young and were rather unfit
and immature to be any kind of important leader. However, each tribe put their faith in their young
leader's hands. Their communities told them to gather a small bucket of water from the lake and bring
it back to them and share their thoughts on their experience. All three towns knew their leaders were
young, lazy, and sorta out of touch with their natural nature side.

This task to gather a bucket of water was just a way to see how the young leaders would react meeting
each other at the lake. It went perfectly, they became friends and met up every few months for years
and years. The meetings were often to discuss the cities and how they were doing, as well as staying friends no
matter what. All three of them. The leader of Zabbadoobe (the Coyote community) was named Yodel. Yodel got
his name from when he was young and the howl he would make. Yodel was often goofy and humorous.
Wolflio was a wise and serious wolf in charge of the wolves in Tohko town. Finally, we have the the loving
and nervous female leader named Lehee who all the Foxes looked up to with pride and excitement. She was
the most important fox in the Faithe town. Even though Lehee giggles quite often and got the name Lehee
from laughing happily during exciting moments. Yodel and Yehee were often silly but serious whenever
an important event occured. They had to be of course.

Chapter 2. Cartoons and Flytraps.
_________

Ever since the leaders grew up, all three towns were at peace. There was little to no crime and
the food was abundant. The towns were proud of their three leaders.Yodel was a coyote with a black nose,
a shiny grey fur coat and light green eyes. Lehee the lady fox was a reddish orange fox who had light brown
eyes that resembled the color of caramel candy. Wolflio was a bulky wolf with shiny white fur and icey
light grey toned eyes. He doesn't say too much at all. Wolflio often will only react to topics by making very
distinct faces, he barely speaks to Yodel and Lehee. He is the biggest leader and is the muscle of the group.

Two of the three leaders were well equipped too with the weapons they always carried with them. The coyotes
of Zabbadoobe bay were gifted a bow and arrow dacades ago. The coyotes claimed they were digging
around in the dusty clay ground when they discovered an ancient buried bow and arrow. The legend says
that once they discovered it, they began to create their very own. Wolflio, and his wolf people were
gifted with a small throwing Axe, similar to a tomahawk. The story of how it was discovered was very
peculiar. The wolves said an axe landed right near a giant petrified tree after it fell down from the
sky after a storm. Lehee and her town wishes to keep their weapon secret. She changes the subject or just smiles
whenever asked or joked around with their weapon. That's it.

Yodel and Wolflio never bothered her too much about the Fox's secret weapon. Yodel would roll his
green eyes about it and Wolflio would just nod, they were fine without knowing what exactly Lehee and her
people were armed with. However the two other towns folk were always unsure about the Foxes in Faithe
forest, and especially Lehee because of the secret tool or weapon. Although Yodel and Wolflio didn't
seem to see anything seriously wrong with her at all. Mostly because she never carried any kind of weapon
on her and her innocent personality. That was all about to change.

In this gated community and on the entire land, everyone was getting ready for the upcoming winter.
It was time for the three leaders to meet up for the Holidays and gift each other with fondant icing
cakes and presents. The place was a mansion, with only 3 giant bedrooms, 3 kitchens, restrooms, etc.
The time in this area for coffee, snuggling, and cartoon Christmas specials. The three leaders were
so pampered and spoiled, they had the mansion with pretty much everything in it. They were so sheltered
that the only thing they ever did that was tedious, was when they were given orders to get the bucket
of water and meet up to become friends. That was years ago.

Yodel was sitting down on a soft brown recliner watching cartoons. This room had a dirty dingy brown carpet
Wolflio was with him, sitting down on the floor a few feet away meditating. The smell of incense sticks filled the room.
So did the sound of laughter coming from Yodel watching television. Yodel looked over at Wolfio. "Sorry if I'm being too loud
dude, I'm just in a good mood lately for the upcoming winter. Even though it gets freezing here!". Wolfio
smiled and then closed his eyes again to start concentrating again. While Yodel was watching a commercial he
noticed a Christmas tree on it. It reminded him of Pine trees, and then of the little Venus Flytraps on his windowsill
in the cold winter sun. The Flytraps were healthy and doing well. "I'm very pleased lately, I wish I can stay in
a good mood like this forever" Yodel stated. Just then he heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and to his
wooden door. The door slammed open loudly and Lehee stormed in.

Chapter 3 Yelling and Frustration.

"Yodel! Get off your fat, grey [censored] and go water the Japanese maple saplings in the sun room! They look
wilted!". Lehee shouted with her angry creamy brown eyes glaring at him. Yodel didn't get offended he just laughed.
"Ah sorry about that Yehee, I've been rather lethargic today". He sat up for a few seconds and then finally got off
the recliner. Sheesh, what is she so mad about Yodel thought to himself as he got up and grabbed a 4 gallon watering can.
Leaving the room, Yodel intentionally made a sad coyote-puppy dog face at Lehee. With the sad puppy dog eyes and everything.
"That doesn't work on us Foxes you know!" she said as she started to cool down and was less angry. Wolflio looked at Lehee to
see what was wrong. Lehee sighed, "...he's always lazy and undisciplined, I feel he could do way better, as far
as his duties go". Wolflio looked down and didn't say anything, he noticed she seemed more calm.

Our coyote friend Yodel sometimes takes orders far too personally. He entered the sun room that was room temperature.
Still, he felt the room was stuffy and smelled like a very old book. "Goodness, doesn't she know I'm tired and relaxing?" he stated.
Yodel began pouring water into the tree seedlings and rehyrated their soil. "Whatever" he said. "I feel better
doing my simple chores now". Lehee shook her head "it's pathetic". Yodel walked back in the room and made a rude hand gesture then
walked off into his own private bedroom. He started letting his mind wander. "Ugh that good mood didn't last very long at all!" he
muttered and tried hard not to swear out loud. "This Hell-hole has nothing, it's just a land that has no sophisticated life, it's
just full of all of us uncertain about each other!". Yodel didn't yell any more after that, and he didn't break any of his furniture.
He just ran into bed and took a short nap.

Everyone else that night just went into their rooms and got sleep. Yodel slept with a small bow and a quiver of sharp obsidian arrows.
The next morning was strange for everone, neither one wanted to mention Yodel getting annoyed. Wolflio was just woken up by the
sound of birds chirping outside his large bedroom window. Outside was just a view of mountians and miles of cacti, the sun was rising.
He got of bed and looked in the bathroom mirror, staring into his own grey eyes and washed his face with warm water. Lehee woke up and
brushed her orange colored fox tail on her king size matress. She did not wish to mention the previous day's confrontation.
The last to wake up was Yodel, he woke up in a blurry eyed daze. Remembering and regretting the day before.

Yodel didn't bother combing his fur or even drink any coffee. He got out of bed and lit a cigartte outside his bedroom's balcony.
The sun was already out now, shining among the horizon. His Coyote people don't normally like to start the day off negative and try
to stay far from that. There was a knock on his cherry wood door. Yodel left the outdoor balcony and opened the door to see Wolflio
barely smiling at him. Yodel felt some what ashamed and tried to explain. "Hey there, sorry about yesterday, I just get annoyed when I
feel someone is barking orders at me. But the Maple trees do need water so I had to obviously". Wolflio closed his eyes and gently nodded
his white furry head. "I just can't stand those beautiful and annoying eyes staring at me having a fit" Yodel laughed about. Wolflio
gave him an annoyed look with his eye brows. He was allot taller than Yodel, and wider too. "You know I'm just joking around dude, common".
The Wolves didn't appreciate rude comments or disrespect at all and knew of Karma.

"The mansion is cold, and that's not fun in the other rooms that have wooden floors!" Yodel complained to Wolfio. Wolfio made another
puzzled and frowning face, then loosened his eyebrows and raised them. Yodel sighed, he then opened a can of local beer. They both knew
it was too early to drink but they didn't have many responsibilities at the time. Wolfio gazed upon Yodel, he was just a small greyish colored
coyote with a medium build and wide. Still, he was shorter. "I'll be fine" Yodel said. Wolfio walked away and Yodel returned to his bedroom.
After a bit Yodel was walking to his bedroom door to close it and catch more sleep. He was having some soft music playning before catching
some more rest. Lehee greeted Yodel at the door. She wasn't feeling very well lately, and she was known for laughing and giggling all the time.

"Uh, hi there" Yodel told Yehee with a look of uncertain thoughts and confusion. She had a look of disappointment on her furry fox face.
"You reek of alcohol again you drunk!" she said to him. "Turn your damn music lower!" she shouted. "Okay first of all, I barely started
drinking right now. Second, you're in my room and area. Leave me alone please" Yodel said to her slightly irritated. "You know we don't
trust you shady coyotes, you guys are untrustworthy". "Why did you start changing these last few weeks? Is it the weather change?" Yodel
said jokingly. "Our tribe is claiming you Coyotes were destroying the Faithe forest area! You guys left trash, beer cans, and unspeakably
disguisting remnants!". Lehee started to seem angry. "That makes me look bad as the Fox leader, our reputation is unscathed". "Wait" Yodel
said with his hand in the air. "You Foxes have a tribe? That's kinda cool" Yodel said.

Chapter 4 A nightmare and under arrest.

"Are you kidding me, you're messing with me! I suppose that bow and arrow you have was never found by your ancestors!". "It
was just the bow and arrow taking a nap deep in the ground!" Lehee yelled. "Heck no, I know it was a mysterious event when they found
it. I just sorta forgot that we all had other family members that don't have computers or even television!" replied Yodel. Yodel thought to
himself and felt bad about forgetting his old fashioned family members. "I guess I should be more mindful, I hardly use my arrow though,
last time I did it was target practice" Yodel said softly and nervously. "How do you know it was my people Lehee?". "Well, the foul
garbage that was left behind had your Coyote type's fur left behind" said Lehee. Yodel frowned and looked at Lehee's light brown eyes.
"I'll send them a letter and ask them, I don't feel like going over there to say hello. I even forgot how to speak Coyote a little".
Lehee got angry and edged a bit closer to Yodel staring into his eyes.

"Fix it soon and get over there to speak to your people and resolve this. We can't have any bad vibes in all of our land, including yours.
That's how us Foxes work with our Weapon". Lehee paused for a moment, and then gazed into Yodel's green eyes. "Please, I'm asking nicely,
talk to your folks and get this resolved, pronto! Please Yodel? Don't be foolish!" Yodel sighed and smiled. "Okay I will talk to them
this afternoon". Later on that day Yodel brushed his fangs and took a short shower in his bedroom. He combed his grey fur and grabbed
his bow and quiver and headed out for Zabbadoobe bay. He was greeted as usual by his fellow Coyotes, with respect and were delighted to
see him. He gathered up a few of the main folk in the town and discussed the problems. They met at a local library coffee shop.
After an hour Yodel learned that the Coyotes were saying they were framed by the Foxes in Faithe forest. Yodel didn't know what to think
of that scenario. Regardless, he still had to return to their mansion and give Lehee the information. He was nervous but didn't show it.

He walked up the cobblestone ground of their mansion and up to the giant, thick wooden door and unlocked it. The main room smelled like
incense, Yodel assumed it was Wolflio meditating again. "Guys? I'm home" Yodel's voice echoed throughout the front door patio. "Whatever
then" Yodel said before heading upstairs to his room. Wolflio opened the door and entered Yodel's room. Yodel was laying down in his
bed that had a pink bed sheet covering it. "Hey Wolf, please be sure to tell Lehee that the Coyotes are trying to say that the Foxes
were trying to frame them to bother for large amounts of currency. I honestly don't know what to think Wolflio, could it be?". Wolflio
gave a puzzled look to Yodel. "Just be sure to tell her please dude, I'm really tired and my bed is too soft to get off it. Goodnight
Wolflio, tell her I said Goodnight as well". Wolflio left the room and Yodel drifted to sleep.

Wolflio met Lehee downstairs in the black and white checkerboard tile kitchen. "Hey Wolf" said Lehee. Wolflio nodded at her and
they both sat down on a glass dinner table. Wolflio explained to her about the Coyote and Fox issue. "What? That can't be true, we
would never do that. That isn't how we work in our community and our lives" Lehee stated. Wolflio moved his hands slowly down to keep
Lehee from getting upset. Wolflio told Lehee to take it easy on Yodel, telling her that he's been tired and hasn't been feeling well
lately. "Okay then, we will keep an eye out for any suspicious behaviour in all of our communities. I trust Yodel and I like him as a
friend but we can't have that" Lehee told Wolflio. Wolflio smiled at her, "I'm going to bed now, I'll see you AND Yodel in the morning"
Lehee said. That same night Yodel had a nightmare of being chased in the dark and being absolutely frightened, he was running and
running. Panting and gasping for air running through a dimly lit cemetery at night. Yodel didn't want to turn back to see
what was chasing him. He was running up to a morgue that was lit up with lights inside, when the creature or person grabbed his shoulder
and he screamed.

Yodel woke up sweating. It was very early in the morning, he was still shaken from the awful dream. He looked over to his Venus Flytraps
a few feet away under an Artificial light during the night time. They made Yodel feel better knowing it was all a bad dream. He went down
stairs, the sun was barely rising and the sky was dark blue. He saw Wolflio and Lehee sitting at the table in the well lit kitchen.
"Hey guys, good morning" he told them. Lehee had a bothered look on her face, she looked very stressed and had a few paper documents in
her grasp. Wolflio nodded upward to say hi to Yodel, he had a very serious look on his face. "Is, is everything alright you guys?" Yodel
asked. "No Yodel, our Fox tribe discovered more trash and foul garbage last night. They also discovered a burnt Coyote corpse right close
by". Yodel felt instantly uneasy. "What? Are you serious?" that can't be!" Yodel said. Wolflio nodded and Lehee confirmed to Yodel that it
was indeed true. Then Yodel felt something, he felt and noticed that they were both staring at him with concern.

"Guys, I spoke with a few of them at a Zabbadoobe library... But, I wasn't sure if they were telling me the truth" Yodel told them.
Wolflio and Lehee stood up from their seats toward Yodel. Wolflio drew out his throwing Axe abruptly as a sign to Yodel. Lehee walked
up to him. "Did you have anything to do with that death of your Coyote friend?! Why did you guys litter and leave his burnt body in
our land?!" Lehee asked him. Yodel was speachless. "I, I don't know why or what happened... I.." Lehee slapped Yodel across his Coyote
face. Wolflio's eyes widened and he lowered his Axe, he seemed shocked. Yodel was scared at this point. Wolflio placed his hand on
Lehee's shoulder to calm her down then shook his head. Yodel felt very small, he felt an urge to cry but he fought it off. Yodel was
about to speak and when he did, his voice cracked. "I don't know anything about that..." he said. "You better not, you don't even take
responsibility for your own screw-ups and you're lazy". Yodel left the room and was bothered. He was restless from the murder of his kind
and the slap he just got on his face.

Yodel went up to his room and laid on his pink bed. Why would they try to frame them he thought. Why did Wolflio have to pull out his
Axe, don't they trust me? Don't they trust us?! I used to like Lehee too, Yodel thought, you know more than a friend maybe...Screw her
he thought. Yodel was beginning to fall asleep, when he heard loud footsteps running in their mansion. Yodel didn't even have a moment
to think before four Coyotes and five Foxes ran inside his room. It startled Yodel, he was laying in bed with his blankets and pillow
while all nine of them were armed with a bow and arrow. All pointing toward Yodel's general direction. He held his arms up immediately.
"What the Hell is going on here?" he shouted. "How did you Foxes get Arrows? That's our weapon!" asked Yodel. The Coyotes and Foxes
told Yodel to shut up and threatened him. "I had nothing to do with that guy's death, I can prove it!" he yelled at them. Wolflio and
Lehee ran into the room suddenly. Wolfio was big eyed and concerned and Lehee looked worried sick.

It was too late, sorta. The Foxes and Coyotes put down their bows and began to physically beat up Yodel. He was covering his face with his
arms and yelling. "Ah stop please?!?!" he screamed. They stormed out of the room and outta the mansion and took off somewhere in the distance.
Yodel was getting off the floor, and wiping blood from his face from a few blows to the head. He looked up at Lehee and Wolflio, they were
sad and started to help Yodel off the floor. "Eh, sorry Yodel, I didn't think our people and yours were going to just pummel you senseless"
Lehee told Yodel. Yodel didn't say anything and continued to dust himself off while in pain. "Listen to me Yodel, they are going to return
in a day or so they can put you in Custody under the Coyote law in Zabbadoobe" Lehee told Yodel. Yodel started to cry and shake hysterically.
I didn't do anything he told them. Wolflio nodded and Lehee felt really guilty about indirectly getting Yodel arrested and legally beat up.

Chapter 5 The Final truthful chapter.
_________

All three of them knew what had to be done in a few days. Incarceration and possible execution for Yodel the coyote. "They have your scent
Yodel and they know your every move in this whole land" Lehee told him. Yodel lowered his head and closed his eyes. "I am sorry I smacked
your handsome Coyote face Yodel, but I freaked out!" Lehee said. "...It's fine" he told her. It was quiet for a few moments. Then Yodel stood
up "I need to go for a walk around town for a bit" he said. "Please don't do anything dumb Yodel, we just want a peaceful world" Lehee
told him fighting back tears. "I'm fine, I'm going for a walk, please let me go for a bit". "I'll see both of you guys later" and then Yodel
left the mansion wiping blood from his head and mouth.

Yodel wandered and wandered the land, feeling stared at and hated. He hid his face in a hood and a black scarf. Yodel suddenly had a
flashback of remembering a place that was forbidden. A place that none of the three cities and tribes were allowed to go to. He started
walking to that very place. No one is even going to notice or care where I'm heading. Nobody really cares about me, he kept thinking
to himself. He didn't even have his bow and arrow and felt bare and prone to more punishment. Yodel didn't care and continued walking to
the forbidden area. The dark deep caves, in a small mountain just a few miles from where he was shamefully walking. He knew he didn't
commit any crime, especially one that had another Coyote, killed in Faithe forest upon Fox territory. Yet, Yodel still felt guilty and
couldn't deal with the accusations and his upcoming doom.

He finally reached the caves, he could see in the dark of course, there was no need for a torch or flashlight. He wandered around inside,
nervous and depressed. Finally he reached the spot in the cave where there was a giant open cavern below. The gaping hole below was a
seemingly endless abyss. There was water down there, foul stagnant water that was full of rotten, moldy water. It had the scent of death and
infectional waste. The hole was atleast 40 feet down into the dead water pool below. There was no escaping it for sure.
Yodel turned around slowly gazing on the lit entrance of the dark murky cave. He turned back to the water and wiped a tear from his face.
This had to be done he thought, this coyote was unworthy of being a leader of his people. "I just wish, I can fly away and be free" he said softly.
He closed his eyes and edged near the opening, I love you all he thought. Regardless of everything.

Yodel suddenly heard something, something nerve wrecking, and yet familiar. He felt an urge to help and felt concern. He recognized it,
it was the sound of crying. Gentle soft crying, close by. In the same cave, it gave him chills all the way to his Coyote bones. He felt
a reality check, starting to dawn on him. He was hearing the sound of Angels crying in the cave with him. They were softly speaking words
that Yodel didn't understand. Yodel realized that he was literally 6 inches away from a gross and slow, painful death. He turned around quickly
to leave and not end his life. As soon as he turned around to run out of the cave he was face to face with a...Fox! This fox was different,
she was beautiful, and had eyes that gorgeously glistened in the dark cave. Yodel couldn't tell what beautiful color they were exactly.
He didn't mind, he felt inner peace in his heart and tranquility. She appeared to be a lighter toned Fox female, she had a rather light
yellowish orange tone to her fur. He never seen any Fox or being like her before.

What is wrong she asked Yodel. Yodel was frightened. "There's no need to be afraid, I have been sent to rescue you" she said. Yodel
was in awe, and the whites in his green eyes quickly started to turn red and glazed. Yodel broke down crying on his knees. "I am not worthy, please
let me go with you, I have had a long pampered life. I wish to be free in the big blue sky" Yodel said in tears. "No no no, it is not your time to go,
turn back and return home. Everything is okay and your friends and family are looking for you" the Angel said softly and smiled at him. Yodel wiped his
tears and looked up and she was gone. The Angel, she's gone? Was that real Yodel thought. "Yeah of course I experienced that!" he stated. He was nervous
so he began to leave the cave, he left the cave in a hurry but was slow to reach home. A few miles closer to their mansion, Yodel looked up to see his
Coyote people and Foxes from Faithe forest walk up to him in a fast manner. He noticed the law enforcement officers that previously beat him up. Then he saw
Wolfio and Lehee with looks of relief and stress combined.

Everyone gathered up in front of Yodel and then dropped all their bows and arrows and even stones and rocks. Wolflio threw down his axe and smiled at Yodel,
Lehee ran up to Yodel and apologized. She hugged him tight, she gave him a bear-hug and apologized once more. "Nah don't worry, I'm fine still see?! I'm still in
one piece and I actually feel really good, mood wise!" Yodel told her. The other foxes and coyotes begged for forgiveness knowing they could be killed for laying
a hand on their almighty Coyote leader. Wolfio and Lehee both explained what happened to the dead Coyote in the Fox's forest. It turned out that the burnt coyote
corpse was of a civilian that was caught purposely trashing the land with waste, and being a squatter in the Fox's forest. The Coyote was killed and burned after he
was captured by the Fox's law enforcement. He had dozens of criminal offenses in Zabbadoobe bay and was already a wanted coyote, dead or alive. The traitor coyote was
trying to overthrow Yodel, thinking he was unfit and unworthy. When they realized that they beat up the wrong Coyote, they felt shocked and wanted to quickly fix the problem.
They began to worry and search for Yodel far and wide as soon as he left for his walk.

When all the three leaders returned to their cold but peaceful mansion, Yodel asked how they found him. Lehee explained that she and Wolflio saw a billow of smoke rising
from the small moutain. She stated that they both saw a bright white light shine for a few seconds in the area too. They knew from the start where to go run there and find him.
Yodel told Wolflio and Lehee about the Fox angel he saw when he was inside the cave. Wolflio started to chuckle happily and Lehee's heart was touched. "I hoped and hoped with
all my heart that you would be fine and we can find you, and we did" Lehee said trying to obviously fight back tears of joy. Let me make you guys a loving supper to eat Lehee
told the Coyote leader and Wolf leader. "Wait, Lehee!" Yodel said. "What is it Yodel?" she replied. "What exactly is your people's secret weapon? We have the Bows and Arrows,
the Wolves have axes. What do you foxes have? Please tell me" Yodel said smiling and gazing into Lehee's Caramel brown eyes. His green coyote eyes were a bit sparkly with happiness.
Lehee scoffed and grinned. "You seriously wanna know what us Foxes have as our secret helpful weapon?" Lehee asked smiling. She leaned over to Yodel and give him a little kiss
on his wet and cold coyote nose! "It's love and faith. That's our choice of action, we the foxes!"..."but don't count your chickens, I already got my eyes on this tall and dark Fox
guy and he's handsome!" she stated to Yodel. "You're too young, you little baby coyote!" Lehee said laughing. Yodel laughed and shook his head. Thanks again everyone, now perhaps
all three can live peacefully together. The Foxes, Coyotes, and the Wolves.

THE END.

Thank you for the fun competition! :squirrel: :potatoes: :keith:

:potatoes: :potatoes: :natani: :potatoes: :potatoes:

Don't be silly, bullying sucks 8)