The Travelling Blacksmith (TwoKinds Fanfic, Help Wanted)

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

NatoSenkrad

The Travelling Blacksmith (TwoKinds Fanfic, Help Wanted)

#1 Post by NatoSenkrad »

Hello! I'm relatively new to the TwoKinds fandom, but I've been absorbed fully into it recently. I'm writing a fanfic based in the same universe and everything, about (as the title would suggest) a travelling blacksmith and his companions across Mekkan. This story does take place about the same time as the comics do, so the events in the comics will appear here and there. The start of this story will be roughly around when the Wolf-Human war recently started. (Well, a little bit before the war started, but still.) Here is the link to the actual Google Docs Document, so anyone can watch as I create it. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rmi ... oSKU8/edit I'll allow anyone to leave comments on said document, or anyone can leave them here! It makes no difference to me! If you'd like to actually help on writing the story, such as chapter ideas and the like, let me know any way you can!

~Nato Senkrad

p.s. The link above is to the document only containing the story, none of my planning, so no spoilers! That's also why nearly nothing is done on it...I mean, I just started the re-write so the story fits into the TwoKinds universe.

cj3003
Apprentice

Re: The Travelling Blacksmith (TwoKinds Fanfic, Help Wanted)

#2 Post by cj3003 »

Spoiler!
Undertale jokes aside, I like this idea! I've always wanted to help a fellow writer out with suggests, edits, and ideas! And with my brother out of the writing game (so to speak), I haven't been able to do so. I can only edit my own stuff... And that is boring as hell lol. So yes, I will gladly take on this challenge with you, my friend! Just watch out, I make a lot of jokes and references. A LOT.

As for other people...? Let me just suggest something to you, and I'm not trying to be prick either. Most people like to just read, and they don't want to go to a different website to do so. The like it right here on the forums, quickly and easy. Most people don't like to actually help out the authors by thoroughly editing something, liking to just add the little "Good job!" or the "[x] is my favorite character!" and the occasional "you spelled something wrong [censored] lol".

You can do as you please, but I'm just highly recommending you post the story on the forums instead of forcing people to use an external website, and leaving the Doc for the dedicated readers that do want to help out. I tried to something with my almost one year old fanfic (time flies, goddamn...) called The Dividing War, and I forced people to read it via Wattpad. The views turned put terribly, and I decided to repost it on the forums with the actual text. It now has over 1500 views today (I don't know why though, my newer fanfic Project Mech is like 16x better...)
I am the silliest noodle.

NatoSenkrad

Re: The Travelling Blacksmith (TwoKinds Fanfic, Help Wanted)

#3 Post by NatoSenkrad »

Sounds good! Thanks for the advice, and I think uou are onto something there. Ill post le story here under the original post soon and then ill update it once a week with the progress made or something, or maybe make a new reply for each new chapter or something...as for now, the original'll still be on Docs. I can give you the ability to edit the storyin un momento.