Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves [Mature Content]

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves (Current Chapter: 30) [Mature Content]

#316 Post by Bellhead »

Jonesy wrote:
Bellhead wrote:And so ends another relaxing night with the happy couples. What are we up to now? Three taboo relationships with one in the making? :P
*two
*Three:

Jakob-Zyanya,
Jessamine-Kasa,
Daniel-Halil.

And Richard-Magena in the making.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Bachaddict
Apprentice

#317 Post by Bachaddict »

I figured Jonesy was correcting the one to two, r&m plus Isaac and Tala
|This box is too sm|

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#318 Post by Bellhead »

Alright then, three with two in the making. My bad. :P

Can be kinda hard to keep track sometimes.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#319 Post by Jonesy »

Bellhead wrote:
Jonesy wrote:
Bellhead wrote:And so ends another relaxing night with the happy couples. What are we up to now? Three taboo relationships with one in the making? :P
*two
*Three:

Jakob-Zyanya,
Jessamine-Kasa,
Daniel-Halil.

And Richard-Magena in the making.
Yeah, I meant two in the making, sorry.
Bellhead wrote:Alright then, three with two in the making. My bad. :P

Can be kinda hard to keep track sometimes.
So many ships, so little time.

amenon
Grand Templar

#320 Post by amenon »

Jonesy wrote:We already knew this. Jakob learned of it when he stopped by on his way home from hospital, but Zyanya didn't have complete knowledge of it.

This was only a couple of chapters ago, dude.
A couple of chapters and a couple of months ago. I did at least guess when it would have come up :P

There isn't any problem here, because you're not writing a serial. You're writing a book.
Jonesy wrote:Mebbe.
*thumbs-up* It was pretty evocative.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Jonesy
Templar Master

Re: Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves (Current Chapter: 31) [Mature Content]

#321 Post by Jonesy »

Sorry it's been a while, everyone. Procrastination, depression, gaming, family events and preparing to return to university have all eaten up a fair chunk of my time and motivation. That, and I'm working on a Starbound fanfiction on the side, which you can read here if you're interested.

As planned, the time has finally come to take the story down for now, in preparation for future publishing of the re-written version. It's a pretty bittersweet moment; I've got a lot of great memories about uploading chapters and eagerly anticipating people's responses. I'd like to thank you all for following the story all these years, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I'll be keeping the thread itself up for now in order to keep you all updated on where H&L goes from here.​

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#322 Post by anonfox123 »

Until that last telegram I was 99% sure the stuff in Bywall is/was being staged, the timing is too dang good. Even after that last one I'm still 50% on it being staged in the sense that the Thycians armed the Lupusad there just enough to wreck one town then get exterminated by reinforcements. They maintain plausible deniability with all the Bywall Lupusad dead, and now there's going to be a big backlash for Jacob and Co to deal with.
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#323 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

yay, another chapter!

I'm absolutely loving it so far! Especially Elizabeth's new attitude
And holy [censored], things are getting insane now! So exciting!!! :O.
Jonesy wrote:Sorry it's been a while, everyone. Procrastination, depression, gaming, family events and preparing to return to university have all eaten up a fair chunk of my time and motivation.
dw, I totally understand :)

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#324 Post by Bellhead »

Over the next few weeks I'll be reading this to my girlfriend, so I probably won't be able to respond to new chapters for a while. Your writing is incredible.

Jonesy
Templar Master

#325 Post by Jonesy »

Just so everyone's aware, I'm back at university doing a Bachelor of Fine Arts - Creative and Professional Writing. I'll be doing a lot of writing, but work on H&L will be continuing as much as possible.
Bellhead wrote:Over the next few weeks I'll be reading this to my girlfriend, so I probably won't be able to respond to new chapters for a while. Your writing is incredible.
Looking back at this, this strikes me as a little odd. Is reading to your girlfriend something you do often, if you don't mind my asking?

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#326 Post by Bellhead »

Actually, normally I just talk to her as we go to sleep. It helps her relax. I told her how much I liked reading this, and she wanted me to tell her the story. So, in my infinite wisdom, I tied an external monitor above my bed (we sleep on the bottom of a bunk bed, so it was easy).

Now, because of my schedule, I don't get home until fairly late for me. It's taken almost two weeks to read two chapters and a few paragraphs, and she's usually asleep after just a few lines, but she really likes it too.

So to answer your question, no, it's not something I do often. But it might become one.

Jonesy
Templar Master

#327 Post by Jonesy »

Bellhead wrote:Actually, normally I just talk to her as we go to sleep. It helps her relax. I told her how much I liked reading this, and she wanted me to tell her the story. So, in my infinite wisdom, I tied an external monitor above my bed (we sleep on the bottom of a bunk bed, so it was easy).

Now, because of my schedule, I don't get home until fairly late for me. It's taken almost two weeks to read two chapters and a few paragraphs, and she's usually asleep after just a few lines, but she really likes it too.

So to answer your question, no, it's not something I do often. But it might become one.
Huh. Not only is it nice to hear she's enjoying it, but it sounds like a cute little routine the two of you have.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#328 Post by Bellhead »

Jonesy wrote:Huh. Not only is it nice to hear she's enjoying it, but it sounds like a cute little routine the two of you have.
It's a nice way to relax.

backonninja
Citizen

#329 Post by backonninja »

I just finished catching up and I have to say, this is one of if not the best stories that I've ever read. In my opinion, it's better than the really popular series like The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and even Enders Game. 10/10 will buy a copy (or two) when this gets printed. :grin:

On a separate note, have you ever thought about using Discord as a forum? I saw that in the past, you and others have tried (unsuccessfully (;_;) ) posting fanart and other related things, which I know that you can do in discord. I do understand that it isn't exactly designed for it; just a thought.

Jonesy
Templar Master

#330 Post by Jonesy »

backonninja wrote:I just finished catching up and I have to say, this is one of if not the best stories that I've ever read. In my opinion, it's better than the really popular series like The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and even Enders Game. 10/10 will buy a copy (or two) when this gets printed. :grin:

On a separate note, have you ever thought about using Discord as a forum? I saw that in the past, you and others have tried (unsuccessfully (;_;) ) posting fanart and other related things, which I know that you can do in discord. I do understand that it isn't exactly designed for it; just a thought.
I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm definitely going to look into publishing one day, likely after some tidying, editing and partial rewriting. I've already been picking up a few ideas for how to improve things thanks to my writing degree.

And I'll keep Discord in mind. I have used it in the past, but I'm not sure if I've quite got the following to maintain an active community on it. Perhaps when I publish I can look into something.