Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves [Mature Content]

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

backonninja
Citizen

Re: Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves (Current Chapter: 31) [Mature Content]

#331 Post by backonninja »

Jonesy wrote:Sorry it's been a while, everyone. Procrastination, depression, gaming, family events and preparing to return to university have all eaten up a fair chunk of my time and motivation.
If you ever need someone to talk to, please say something. I know how it is, and I always have an open ear to anything. I don't want to loose another person down the rabit hole. :(

On a different note, any update on the next chapter? No rush, just curious

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#332 Post by Jonesy »

backonninja wrote:
Jonesy wrote:Sorry it's been a while, everyone. Procrastination, depression, gaming, family events and preparing to return to university have all eaten up a fair chunk of my time and motivation.
If you ever need someone to talk to, please say something. I know how it is, and I always have an open ear to anything. I don't want to loose another person down the rabit hole. :(

On a different note, any update on the next chapter? No rush, just curious
Don't worry about me. One of my new year's resolutions has been to manage it, so I've spoken to a counselor about it, been making an effort to eat better and have been having a great time socially and creatively at university. I don't think I'm 100% cured, but I've been in a better mood for much of the year than I have been for the last few. Pretty good start.

As for the next chapter, it's currently being proof-read. Should be ready within a week.

(User reference removed at user request - Turaiel)

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#333 Post by FrogSteaks »

Jonesy wrote:Don't worry about me. One of my new year's resolutions has been to manage it, so I've spoken to a counselor about it, been making an effort to eat better and have been having a great time socially and creatively at university. I don't think I'm 100% cured, but I've been in a better mood for much of the year than I have been for the last few. Pretty good start.
Well, nice to hear things are going pretty good for you. Hope it continues. :)
Jonesy wrote:As for the next chapter, it's currently being proof-read. Should be ready within a week.

(User reference removed at user request - Turaiel)

*eagerly awaits next chapter...*
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Jonesy
Templar Master

Re: Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves (Current Chapter: 32) [Mature Content]

#334 Post by Jonesy »

As planned, the time has finally come to take the story down for now, in preparation for future publishing of the re-written version. It's a pretty bittersweet moment; I've got a lot of great memories about uploading chapters and eagerly anticipating people's responses. I'd like to thank you all for following the story all these years, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I'll be keeping the thread itself up for now in order to keep you all updated on where H&L goes from here.​

Jonesy
Templar Master

#335 Post by Jonesy »

Two weeks since the latest chapter, and not one comment? Are the notifications still working?

backonninja
Citizen

#336 Post by backonninja »

There isn't anything new to say. Your story is ALWAYS amazing! I see no point in repeating the obvious. :)
I also have an annoying habit of being rude when expressing my impatience for the next part of a story... :|

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#337 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

yeah sorry, I read the chapter the day you uploaded it, but I didn't really have anything new to say either :P

Jonesy
Templar Master

#338 Post by Jonesy »

backonninja wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:18 am There isn't anything new to say. Your story is ALWAYS amazing! I see no point in repeating the obvious. :)
I also have an annoying habit of being rude when expressing my impatience for the next part of a story... :|
AndreRhineDavis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:38 am yeah sorry, I read the chapter the day you uploaded it, but I didn't really have anything new to say either :P
Ah, fair enough. But since we're very much getting into the climax, I want to make sure things are going well.

backonninja
Citizen

#339 Post by backonninja »

Any news? ... *searches for new post* ... (;_;) ... *reread's story three times* ... still no activity... (;_;) (;_;)

Any idea when the next update may be coming out, Jonesy?

Jonesy
Templar Master

#340 Post by Jonesy »

backonninja wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 2:57 am Any news? ... *searches for new post* ... (;_;) ... *reread's story three times* ... still no activity... (;_;) (;_;)

Any idea when the next update may be coming out, Jonesy?
The work continues. I'm not going to lie; this is an important chapter, and I want to make sure it's done right. But I've also been busy with university and other projects, which doesn't help.

But if you do need something to tide you over, perhaps check out the Starbound fanfiction I've been doing on the side?

http://community.playstarbound.com/thre ... -7.128910/

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#341 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

Still eagerly awaiting the next chapter... :)

Jonesy
Templar Master

#342 Post by Jonesy »

AndreRhineDavis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:23 pm Still eagerly awaiting the next chapter... :)
Shouldn't be long now. Next chapter's finished, but my main proof-reader's disappeared. Thankfully, amenon was kind enough to help out instead, though I've got him under orders not to rush it.

backonninja
Citizen

#343 Post by backonninja »

*disgruntled grumbles* I thought this was a story update. I got really excited for a second, there.
Jonesy wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 pm Shouldn't be long now. Next chapter's finished...
YAY!!! \ :mrgreen: / :heart:
Jonesy wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 pm ...but my main proof-reader's disappeared.
Well... that's not good... S:P :?
Jonesy wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 pm Thankfully, amenon was kind enough to help out instead...
Thanks Amenon! :)
Jonesy wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 pm ... I've got him under orders not to rush it.
*watches very closely* You'll do just fine, Amenon. I know you will.

amenon
Grand Templar

#344 Post by amenon »

backonninja wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:20 pm *watches very closely* You'll do just fine, Amenon. I know you will.
I usually do!

But you. You've been on what feels like half the threads on this board, but not mine. What gives? :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

backonninja
Citizen

#345 Post by backonninja »

amenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:18 pm But you. You've been on what feels like half the threads on this board, but not mine. What gives? :P
Actually, I have been on both of yours. I have to say, your stories are great! However, Two of a Kind nearly made me cry. I don't like to think about that time, no matter how inevitable it may be. I'm starting to feel sad just thinking about it.
The reason for the lack of comments is, one, that I've been going through this board reading EVERYTHING (I'm currently on page 4; sorting by most views), and two, I didn't have an account at the time. Also, if I commented on everything that I've read, there would be a problem, as you can probably assume based on my first reason. I MAY have found H&L during my search for anything and everything NSFW on this board... And I have to say, Jonesy, H&L may get intimate, and it's good to be safe[being labeled NSFW due to intimacy and all that jazz], but it's nothing compared to what else I found in my search. That's probably a good thing though (quite a few of those stories were pretty bad). H&L isn't a 'smutwork' , at least not like DfO or TL (some of Amenon's works), and never should be.

... I started to ramble, didn't I...well, have fun unscrambling that mess (sorry). You get a sneak preview of my brain. It's a very scary place, and the deeper you go, the scarier and more tangled it gets. have fun