Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves [Mature Content]

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves [Mature Content]

#1 Post by Jonesy »

This is a story I've been working on for a while now. While not set in the TwoKinds universe, the comic was one of the inspirations for it. So, I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

Copyrighted by Jonesy. First published 2014.

Feel free to leave a comment if you enjoy the story. I always love hearing peoples' thoughts on it.

As planned, the time has finally come to take the story down for now, in preparation for future publishing of the re-written version. It's a pretty bittersweet moment; I've got a lot of great memories about uploading chapters and eagerly anticipating people's responses. I'd like to thank you all for following the story all these years, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I'll be keeping the thread itself up for now in order to keep you all updated on where H&L goes from here.​

Pseudoboss
Traveler

Re: Human & Lupusad

#2 Post by Pseudoboss »

"
“[censored],” mouthed one of the workers on the other side of the room."
I'm not sure why, but this made me giggle.

red.wolf
Merchant

#3 Post by red.wolf »

A random good story appears.
The first shot is not the one that matters. The last shot determines everything.

http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18223---- Both Sides > My Fanfic
Both Sides: A TwoKinds Fan-fiction

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#4 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Very nice, Jonesy! I like it. And it is TwoKinds related, just the opposite of what you hinted at in your introduction. I would appreciate it if you could provide us with a sort of skeleton of the setting to study, like the date, descriptions of different types of Lupusads, and the like. My rating? 8 1/2 out of 10. A high quality story, with only a few grammatical errors, which are indeed few and far between. Keep up the good work, mate!
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Jonesy
Templar Master

#5 Post by Jonesy »

Pseudoboss wrote:"
“[censored],” mouthed one of the workers on the other side of the room."
I'm not sure why, but this made me giggle.
I quite liked that idea. The curse is used as a slur towards female Lupusads, and kind of makes sense when you think about it.

Also, nice to see a familiar face from the Chucklefish forums.
InceptionBwaaa wrote:Very nice, Jonesy! I like it. And it is TwoKinds related, just the opposite of what you hinted at in your introduction. I would appreciate it if you could provide us with a sort of skeleton of the setting to study, like the date, descriptions of different types of Lupusads, and the like. My rating? 8 1/2 out of 10. A high quality story, with only a few grammatical errors, which are indeed few and far between. Keep up the good work, mate!
Why, thank you. I did consider making an outline of the setting at some point, so I'll be sure to look into it. I'm currently putting some finishing touches on the second chapter, but I'll get an outline together after that.

Ardal
New Citizen
Location: Somewhere in Texas, which doesn't narrow it down much.

#6 Post by Ardal »

Wow. This is amazing... Consider this story followed.

red.wolf
Merchant

#7 Post by red.wolf »

I really do enjoy your story so far cant wait to see how it all develops.
The first shot is not the one that matters. The last shot determines everything.

Jonesy
Templar Master

#8 Post by Jonesy »

Here's the next chapter. Bit of a bummer that I can't post it in the OP, but it seems to go over the character limit.

As planned, the time has finally come to take the story down for now, in preparation for future publishing of the re-written version. It's a pretty bittersweet moment; I've got a lot of great memories about uploading chapters and eagerly anticipating people's responses. I'd like to thank you all for following the story all these years, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I'll be keeping the thread itself up for now in order to keep you all updated on where H&L goes from here.​

red.wolf
Merchant

#9 Post by red.wolf »

I find myself sad to see chapters end. The story really does grip the reader.

Jonesy
Templar Master

Re: Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves

#10 Post by Jonesy »

And here...we...go!

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#11 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Holy balls, Jonesy. Holy balls.

I officially present to Jonesy the Holy Balls Award for Totally Subtle Romance.

But seriously, great chapter ending. Hopefully, this isn't the end of the story. You need to keep it going, Jonesy. You must!
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Jonesy
Templar Master

#12 Post by Jonesy »

InceptionBwaaa wrote:Holy balls, Jonesy. Holy balls.

I officially present to Jonesy the Holy Balls Award for Totally Subtle Romance.

But seriously, great chapter ending. Hopefully, this isn't the end of the story. You need to keep it going, Jonesy. You must!
Thank you for this most generous award. I'd like to thank shippi-...I mean, uh, the academy.

And rest assured, more is on the way. I'm actually making good time on Chapter 4 so far.

red.wolf
Merchant

#13 Post by red.wolf »

Got excited thinking you updated (;_;)

Jonesy
Templar Master

#14 Post by Jonesy »

red.wolf
Merchant

#15 Post by red.wolf »

This story has a great build to it with nearly 0 noticed inconsistent parts. Are you writing as you go or do you have a pre-written guide that you work from?