Your super overdetailed Twokinds Character!!

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

Fritz
Native American German

Your super overdetailed Twokinds Character!!

#1 Post by Fritz »

The topic is pretty much self explanitory. Just make up your own twokinds character being anything you want. Basinin human or whatever and explain the story behinde your character. The only catche is you gotta make it huge and overly detailed as you possibly can, good luck! :grin:

Heh my storys probobly no good but here it goes ^^

I'd be a Basitin born in a average family no royalty or anything. It was a rough start at first sense in birth my mother had died thus growing up with only my dad Isadore. Life was simple for awhile but my personality didn't mix with the basitin's life style's or pride. I had a good nack for fighting bear arms but never wanted to actully fight anyone or anything, I simply didn't like it. I also had an outgoing personality which alot of times got me in trouble with the laws, which slowly as i grew older thought was to constraining. As i turned 13 i met a old basitin named Naomi. Naomi was very wise and powerful and had returned from her long journey to learn of the outside world. Once she finally settled down she was teaching students about the diffrent species out there and there lifestyle. She noticed i had a praticuler intrest in wanting to know what life was like out of this island. So she one day asked me to come after class where i'd learn things the others didn't get to know. She even taught me the languages of other species, Naomi always said i had a nack for languages. Naomi was the closet thing i ever had to a mother and life was good, but things like that always have a way to turn over on you.

One day my best freind Aiden which im sure i mentioned somwhere in there... Oh guess not, but all you need to know is he's the freind that helped me get in trouble with the law in the first place. I was always pretty shy but his unique perosnality brang out my more curious and slighty rebelious side. He said he's been hearing rumors that the tower they were building was actully a tower filled with magic which seemed like bull too me. But there was always that chance and i had nothing better to do so we checked it out. We snuck in too see what the deal was and through a hole leading in the tower saw a conversation with Two humans, one was named Trace i could tell from what naomi taught me, he was a extremlly powerfull ruthless leader of the inner circle, and was to be avoided at all costs. He was talking with a human on why he should be building the tower and somthing else we couldn't make out after they moved. Naturally Aiden thought i'd be a good idea if i checked it out sense i was slightly smaller then him and he'd hurt his ears. I didn't believe him but was curious about the conversation. I first heard how he said he was hunting for some keidran and couldn't stay long but what caught my ear is what he said about my father Isadore. Apperently he had been secretly learning magic, but not the magic itself. He was coming close to a way to make magic so it wouldn't be harmful to the basitin at all! Trace said to take care of him right away before it was too late. I freaked out, got out of the hole and was running toward home ignoring whatever Aiden was saying. When i went there my dad was already done for, dead right infront of me. To make matters worse the gaurd that i saw bloody next to him accused me of killing him! Without any question i was imediatly banashed from the island. The only person that belived me was somone actully of royal blood, his name was Alaric. He was shouting as i drifted to look for somone named Keith which im guessing was another banished basitin like me. Thus ended my life on the island and moving towards keidran teritory.

The end for now, i think i over did it |D. Im not gona look bak at this monstrasity for spelling errors though
I can't have my cake hat and eat it too!
Fear my mastering of gif's!

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: Your super overdetailed Twokinds Character!!

#2 Post by Hulk10 »

I'd be a human who permanently turned myself into a long lived orange furred Tiger Keidran. I'd use shape-shifting magic and be able to perform resurrection magic, I can also use elemental magic, as well as healing magic. I can also digest fruit, vegetables, and other human food without getting sick. And I don't wear clothes if I can help it. I can speak human, Keidran and Basitian. I also possess superhuman strength well beyond the normal level for Keidran. I look like Keidran Trace does except my fur coloring is like Flora's and my hair is brown and my eyes are green (though can be red or yellow). And my mate and companion is a Tiger Keidran named Sophie who looks very much like Flora. I chose to become a Keidran to be able to be with her and I completed the transformation during my time at the Mage Academy. I come from a village near the mountains where all Keidran species and humans coexist. I have an agreeable nice-guy personality and a strong and rigid sense of right and wrong. I can be verbally impulsive and I don't like doing math. I have trouble focusing which can be a problem for my spellcasting. I have an encyclopedic knowledge of animals and other interests. And I'm a good tracker.

Sophie and I met after I was taken in by an old mage who acted as a father figure to me after my parents died. Sophie and I were the best of friends we played together and I learned transformation magic and resurrection magic from the old mage. I used my transformation magic to pass as a Keidran while Sophie and I played together, and I used my magic to boost my strength to be able to keep up with her. I chose to go to the Mage Academy to further my education, and before I attended, I began the transformation spell. I had a tail when I first attended, then for much of the time I was there I had the lower half of a Tiger Keidran. This meant that I stopped wearing clothes as the Academy rules stated that Keidran students do not have to wear clothes. This also applies to students who are turning into Keidran. By the time I finished at the Academy I was a fully fledged Keidran and I was recruited by the Templar for my prodigious magical talents. But I kept my new form and species a secret from the Templar as they frowned on Keidran serving in them. I was forced to leave the Templar when I learned that they had placed a bounty on my head for resurrecting a female fox Keidran named Lauren for a Basitian friend of mine whose name was Keith Kittredge. Now I travel with Lauren, Keith, and Sophie my mate seeking a way to allow our races to coexist in peace.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.