Fav. Twokinds Character: 1

Re: Signature Art.

#572 Post by hoon »

Unkowndeth wrote:
stavtei wrote:Image

yeeeeeeyy :'3
That's sooo cool
and hurd >_<
i worked at it all the night, im sireouse, since dinner, end it at the sunrise :'3

btw thank you :D

bond84
Stick Animator

#573 Post by bond84 »

Never saw it that way o_o
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#574 Post by Unkowndeth »

bond84 wrote:Image
Never saw it that way o_o
Not true first time I saw a creeper I was like hi and it was like sssshhhhh and I was like uh? and it was like boom and I was like X_X

Sable Dove
Pocket Androgyne

#575 Post by Sable Dove »

Heh; just today I was working on laying some minecart tracks, and I'm testing it out. I round a corner and notice the booster cart is missing (this particular booster was recessed into the wall), when I get to the booster section, I see the booster cart at the opposite end of the booster track, with a creeper sitting in it.

Needless to say, I blowed up real good.

I hate creepers so much. I wish I could find a creeper dungeon (I don't think there is such a thing) so I could create myself a sulphur farm (already got one for string and one for feathers).
And so it was that Godhead Pickle Inspector created the universe. He regarded His creation with fondness and saw that it was good.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ivory-raven/
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sable-sonata

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#576 Post by supervanman64 »

Decided to make a new sig for myself. (sorry Phyco, I had to get rid of the one you made for me from a long time ago. D:)

Damien Darkside
Citizen

#577 Post by Damien Darkside »

stavtei wrote:ARM SIGGY

Did you mean a long time on the arm? What editing program do you use? Because the squggles gould have been used as a gradient :P

The only thing stock in my current signature is Daft Punk at the bottom right hand side. Everything else was brushed and effected in.

Everything.

hoon
Macho as fudge
Fav. Twokinds Character: 1

#578 Post by hoon »

Damien Darkside wrote:
stavtei wrote:ARM SIGGY

Did you mean a long time on the arm? What editing program do you use? Because the squggles gould have been used as a gradient :P

The only thing stock in my current signature is Daft Punk at the bottom right hand side. Everything else was brushed and effected in.

Everything.
the arm took 2 hours and inviting the way to make the backround and make it took 6 hours >w<
i using photoshop (i think 6)
i didnt get the whole "squggles" and "gradient" thing, what did you mean O.O?

btw
if you want i can try make for you a signature (just tell me what you want it to be ^-^)

Moviedude18.0
Templar GrandMaster

#579 Post by Moviedude18.0 »

supervanman64 wrote:Image

Decided to make a new sig for myself. (sorry Phyco, I had to get rid of the one you made for me from a long time ago. D:)
Super, I very much approve of your new sig(s). Especially the "Jesus Freak" one; in a world where people tend to criticize one for being too open about their beliefs, it's nice to see someone basically say, "Yeah, fine, I'm a 'Jesus Freak'. So what? Deal with it, those are my beliefs." I'm sure you didn't put it in your sig specifically for the attention, but you caught mine anyway. :)

Not to say I support imposing beliefs on anybody else, or constantly preaching about your beliefs. It's just that...I dunno, society seems to have become a little hostile to open displays of Christianity. You can't pray in public schools, there have been lawsuits over the display of nativity scenes, and they've even talked about taking the "under God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance. It's a little depressing to me, and I'm ashamed to admit that there have been times where I've fallen under the same fears of being ridiculed for being open about what I believe. I've tried to be better about that, and Super's sig just kind of...I dunno...hit a soft spot, I guess...
Image Image

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#580 Post by Sebbie »

Moviedude18.0 wrote:Not to say I support imposing beliefs on anybody else, or constantly preaching about your beliefs. It's just that...I dunno, society seems to have become a little hostile to open displays of Christianity. You can't pray in public schools, there have been lawsuits over the display of nativity scenes, and they've even talked about taking the "under God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance. It's a little depressing to me, and I'm ashamed to admit that there have been times where I've fallen under the same fears of being ridiculed for being open about what I believe. I've tried to be better about that, and Super's sig just kind of...I dunno...hit a soft spot, I guess...
Actually, as far as I know there's no law against praying in public schools; it's just that public schools can't support prayer (as it should be). Individuals are free to pray if they so choose. I think lawsuits over the display of nativity scenes is a little silly, but I'm in favor of removing the "under God" from the pledge of allegiance (well, I support getting rid of the pledge of allegiance entirely, but that's another story). There's a difference between being hostile towards religion, and defending one's freedoms when religion tries to impose its ideas onto others. For some reason, religious people often confuse the latter as the former. The way I see it, if you're not willing or unable to defend your beliefs, you've no business expressing those beliefs in the first place, and you've no right to be insulted when they're criticized.
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Scytalle
Templar GrandMaster

#581 Post by Scytalle »

So I decided to post this just in case anyone else might want it, since I'm no longer using it as my sig. It is the same banner that Tom has on his front page for stock images of tk and whatnot, however he misspelled awkward on that one. I wanted to use it, but the spelling bugged me so I edited it.

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#582 Post by supervanman64 »

Moviedude18.0 wrote:Super, I very much approve of your new sig(s). Especially the "Jesus Freak" one; in a world where people tend to criticize one for being too open about their beliefs, it's nice to see someone basically say, "Yeah, fine, I'm a 'Jesus Freak'. So what? Deal with it, those are my beliefs." I'm sure you didn't put it in your sig specifically for the attention, but you caught mine anyway. :)
No, I didn't do it for the attention. A few days ago, I went to a concert called Winter Jam. And there, one of the last songs (which, btw, was "Jesus Freak") really made me come to the realization that I am too afraid of people criticizing my beliefs, and I need to stand strong on them. And now I am focused on learning how to defend my faith.

Moviedude18.0
Templar GrandMaster

#583 Post by Moviedude18.0 »

Sebbie wrote:Actually, as far as I know there's no law against praying in public schools; it's just that public schools can't support prayer (as it should be). Individuals are free to pray if they so choose.
Really? :? Eh, maybe I had it confused. If that's the case, then that's fine with me, because that way you prevent a teacher from imposing beliefs of any kind in the classroom.
Sebbie wrote: I think lawsuits over the display of nativity scenes is a little silly, but I'm in favor of removing the "under God" from the pledge of allegiance (well, I support getting rid of the pledge of allegiance entirely, but that's another story).
...I'll just say for now I disagree with that, and I'll take it with you to PM when I have more time to write a thorough argument...
Sebbie wrote:There's a difference between being hostile towards religion, and defending one's freedoms when religion tries to impose its ideas onto others. For some reason, religious people often confuse the latter as the former. The way I see it, if you're not willing or unable to defend your beliefs, you've no business expressing those beliefs in the first place, and you've no right to be insulted when they're criticized.
Never said I was unwilling to defend my beliefs, and never said I was upset about them being criticized. I said I was upset that (to me) there seems to be a growing hostility to open displays of Christianity, not necessarily to the religion itself. I fail to see how a nativity scene "imposes" Christian beliefs on non-Christians, so when I see something such as that pop up, I tend to nod my head sadly and/or fume a little. Besides, the way things are nowadays, it's pretty much impossible to "force" ideals on someone who doesn't want them forced. You can either walk away, ignore, or, if drastic, sue the person or group of people who try to force their faith. Which is fine-I believe in presenting your faith and explaining it, then letting the person decide for themselves if they believe or not.
supervanman64 wrote:
Moviedude18.0 wrote:Super, I very much approve of your new sig(s). Especially the "Jesus Freak" one; in a world where people tend to criticize one for being too open about their beliefs, it's nice to see someone basically say, "Yeah, fine, I'm a 'Jesus Freak'. So what? Deal with it, those are my beliefs." I'm sure you didn't put it in your sig specifically for the attention, but you caught mine anyway. :)
No, I didn't do it for the attention. A few days ago, I went to a concert called Winter Jam. And there, one of the last songs (which, btw, was "Jesus Freak") really made me come to the realization that I am too afraid of people criticizing my beliefs, and I need to stand strong on them. And now I am focused on learning how to defend my faith.
I didn't mean to imply you were doing it for the attention. My wording just kind of came off awkward... I was just trying to explain seeing your sig kind of gave me that whole "warm fuzzy feeling inside" kind of thing. ^_^; Anyway, I admire your goal and wish you luck! :grin:
Image Image

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#584 Post by Envy661 »

It had been a while since I made a new sig for myself, so I made this one:

I also made this sig for X a while back, but he hasn't been on here to change it I think.

For those who care, this is my 2011 border style If you look at my previous sigs, you will notice the borders are completely different. That was the 2010 style.

EDIT: Made a new sig for myself:

This sig is the simplest, yet most epic sig I have ever made, and it still managed to take me nearly an hour to make...
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#585 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

I must do Applejack justice as well.