7%
No.
No votes

Total votes: 15

Anadu Kune
Citizen

CS4 line art test "Tail censor"

#1 Post by Anadu Kune »

I guess I like drawing naked lizard people so here's another one. This wasnt supposed to be a full body picture, but I have just aquired CS4 so I had to test it. You can still see her "features" lightly drawn from the original sketching so sorry to anyone who didn't want to see them.

*Mature link, do not click while small children, male lizards, or FastChapter at his job are in the room. ~Yash

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1852140/
whats a horse doing on a space ship. Oh come on mikey get some perspective what prerevolutionary france doing on a space ship

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

Re: CS4 line art test "Tail censor"

#2 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

You know you can just recycle the same thread when you update.
:3

I have no idea what CS4 is, but it looks good! (b^-^)b I'd love to see it colored.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#3 Post by FastChapter »

Anadu Kune wrote:You can still see her "features" lightly drawn from the original sketching so sorry to anyone who didn't want to see them.
Don't forget if you link R or X-rated content (this is barely brushing past R-rating, so no worries) on the public forums, you should at least attach a "Not Safe For Work" notice right next to the link. You've got the right idea letting us know in the quote above, but something a bit more obvious would probably be better suited.

*shrug* Cleavage isn't a big deal in most cases, but just out of courtesy of those lazy schlubs who web-surf at work, :P

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

I would assume CS4 = Creative Suite 4. Could be wrong...

I think it looks great. You might as well give color a try, or at least shade it. |D

C_Death
Master

#5 Post by C_Death »

Very nice work! She doesn't look like she was expecting us to show up, good thing she has that tail for extra coverage. :wink:
Def would like to see it colored.
TwoKinds Wallpapers - http://c-death.deviantart.com/

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by avwolf »

FastChapter wrote:
Anadu Kune wrote:You can still see her "features" lightly drawn from the original sketching so sorry to anyone who didn't want to see them.
Don't forget if you link R or X-rated content (this is barely brushing past R-rating, so no worries) on the public forums, you should at least attach a "Not Safe For Work" notice right next to the link. You've got the right idea letting us know in the quote above, but something a bit more obvious would probably be better suited.

*shrug* Cleavage isn't a big deal in most cases, but just out of courtesy of those lazy schlubs who web-surf at work, :P
No offense, Fast, but if you're visiting FurAffinity while you're at work, you probably deserve what you get. :P Besides, there's almost no more nudity in the picture than we see in the comic. If Anadu had decided to erase a little harder, it could have been posted here without any sort of warning. ;)

Why's the poor girl crying, Anadu? Is the viewer's interruption that severe?

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#7 Post by FastChapter »

Ah well, I figured the pose was a tad more suggestive than folks might want just in case they were dense enough to surf at work, :P

Anadu Kune
Citizen

#8 Post by Anadu Kune »

avwolf wrote:
FastChapter wrote:

No offense, Fast, but if you're visiting FurAffinity while you're at work, you probably deserve what you get. :P Besides, there's almost no more nudity in the picture than we see in the comic. If Anadu had decided to erase a little harder, it could have been posted here without any sort of warning. ;)

Why's the poor girl crying, Anadu? Is the viewer's interruption that severe?

She is very sensitive about her body mostly ashamed i guess.
whats a horse doing on a space ship. Oh come on mikey get some perspective what prerevolutionary france doing on a space ship

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#9 Post by FastChapter »

That, and Anadu won't give her clothes back.

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#10 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Anadu Kune wrote:She is very sensitive about her body mostly ashamed i guess.
So... if I told her she has a beautiful body, would she hold it against me?

What's her name?

Anadu Kune
Citizen

#11 Post by Anadu Kune »

quote]

So... if I told her she has a beautiful body, would she hold it against me?

What's her name?[/quote]

Her name is Shieva for short, her full name is Shieva Osphere Proxinia Nateria. So yeah just shieva. I think it would make her feel slightly better. She comes from a culture where females have vibrant or exotic skin patterns in short the more strange and vibrant your skin pattern the more apealing you are. Shieva unfortunatly has one skin color and no exotic pattern.