Asuka's Art Stuff: Oops Lets Update

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Teacup Kitsune
Posts: 5844
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: My box

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#61 Post by Sage Asuka » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:03 am

SpikeRulesHell wrote:The part of your style I like the most is your tails. They're absolutely amazing. Spike bait. |D
Thank you. Actually, I really like drawing the tails most! So fluffy fluffy~
Keldoth Wolfram Dekel wrote:Cute art : o!
I especially like the Perv Box, but it's proportion is way off! I mean, to even fit the people in this thread it would need to be much bigger!
It's a magic box. It can fit everyone here, plus my friends, plus the people from the art site I originally posted it on. >D
Image Image Image Image

Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 5841
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 pm
Location: United States

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#62 Post by SpikeRulesHell » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:35 am

*stalk, stalk, stalk*
Sage Asuka wrote:
Keldoth Wolfram Dekel wrote:I especially like the Perv Box, but it's proportion is way off! I mean, to even fit the people in this thread it would need to be much bigger!
It's a magic box. It can fit everyone here, plus my friends, plus the people from the art site I originally posted it on. >D
Ooh, kinky... :wink:

I just wanna cuddle up with the kitty in it and *OMGGLOMP*

User avatar
Teacup Kitsune
Posts: 5844
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: My box

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#63 Post by Sage Asuka » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:39 am

SpikeRulesHell wrote:*stalk, stalk, stalk*
Sage Asuka wrote:
Keldoth Wolfram Dekel wrote:I especially like the Perv Box, but it's proportion is way off! I mean, to even fit the people in this thread it would need to be much bigger!
It's a magic box. It can fit everyone here, plus my friends, plus the people from the art site I originally posted it on. >D
Ooh, kinky... :wink:

I just wanna cuddle up with the kitty in it and *OMGGLOMP*
That would be my netsona Spike XD she's a shapeshifter but she likes to stay in foxgirl form.
Image Image Image Image

Grand Templar
Posts: 1655
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#64 Post by FerrusFerret » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:07 am

I could see why... awesome by the way I like how expressive the faces are
Current Game: >Gyromancer<

User avatar
Teacup Kitsune
Posts: 5844
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: My box

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#65 Post by Sage Asuka » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:29 am

Thank you. ^^ Expressions are also a favorite of mine to draw. >_> interestingly enough I have a habit of mimicing my character's face when drawing them. Earned me a few odd stares.
Image Image Image Image

Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 5841
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 pm
Location: United States

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#66 Post by SpikeRulesHell » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:47 am

Sage Asuka wrote:interestingly enough I have a habit of mimicing my character's face when drawing them. Earned me a few odd stares.
Odd? Are you sure you don't mean full of awe at the absolute cuteness and beauty?

...Okay, that was pretty dry; gimme a break, I'm new at this creepy-stalker thing.

Facial expressions have always been one of the hardest things for me to draw. To be honest; I'm not a bad artist; give me a week or so, and I can probably spit out a pretty darn good picture. I've just not practiced much, and I don't have that much patience. But yeah, faces are one thing I was never good at. That week-long picture will feature a lot of people, from behind. Backs are easy to draw. Plus, then I can focus on the ears and tail. |D

Err... I think the point of that was to compliment you on the facial expressions...I'm pretty sure... Maybe? <<;

User avatar
All that and a side of fries
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:50 pm
Location: Lenexa, Kansas

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#67 Post by Kilroywuzheere » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:59 am

Sage Asuka wrote:Thank you. ^^ Expressions are also a favorite of mine to draw. >_> interestingly enough I have a habit of mimicing my character's face when drawing them. Earned me a few odd stares.
...I do the same thing. Only I touch my face to make sure everything's in the right spot... <_<

Luckily I don't draw in public much... Anymore.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Teacup Kitsune
Posts: 5844
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: My box

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#68 Post by Sage Asuka » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:39 am

What's especially fun is if you're drawing in public and want to reference your arms or something WHILE drawing the odd expressions. Not only are you twisting your body in odd ways but you're making strange faces.
Image Image Image Image

Grand Templar
Posts: 1655
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#69 Post by FerrusFerret » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:38 am

been there done that... got the t-shirt... man t-shirt diner is awesome....
Current Game: >Gyromancer<

User avatar
The One With the Ears
Posts: 5017
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:51 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#70 Post by Nuff » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:00 pm

SpikeRulesHell wrote:...Okay, that was pretty dry; gimme a break, I'm new at this creepy-stalker thing.
Maybe you should speak to me then, apprantly I've got creepy stalker down to a tee

User avatar
All that and a side of fries
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:50 pm
Location: Lenexa, Kansas

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#71 Post by Kilroywuzheere » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 am

Sage Asuka wrote:What's especially fun is if you're drawing in public and want to reference your arms or something WHILE drawing the odd expressions. Not only are you twisting your body in odd ways but you're making strange faces.
HA! Tell me about it. Luckily I never tried that in public. XD Although I've done FAR more embarrassing things in public.
> 3>
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Teacup Kitsune
Posts: 5844
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: My box

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#72 Post by Sage Asuka » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:51 am

Here's a doodle of mine that I decided to shade. A lot of people seem to like this for some reason :/
Attachments
couplething2_edited copy.JPG
couplething2_edited copy.JPG (137.75 KiB) Viewed 546 times
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 6969
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:34 am
Location: Farming in Top Lane.

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#73 Post by AzeNaku » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:44 am

Sage Asuka wrote:A lot of people seem to like this for some reason :/
Because it's good. :P

Seriously though, your work is good. :mrgreen:
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Teacup Kitsune
Posts: 5844
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: My box

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#74 Post by Sage Asuka » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:08 pm

AzeNaku wrote:
Sage Asuka wrote:A lot of people seem to like this for some reason :/
Because it's good. :P

Seriously though, your work is good. :mrgreen:
Thank you.
I was just finding it kinda odd though that small sketches like that get lots of comments on my art sites, yet when I spend hours on a really complicated piece it usually goes ignored. Maybe it's just because it's not cute and fluffy?
Image Image Image Image

Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 5841
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 pm
Location: United States

Re: Asuka's Art Stuff coming soon in 3D

#75 Post by SpikeRulesHell » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 pm

I have to agree. It's terribly cute. I can't decide if I want to do the cuddling or be the one being cuddled.

Err... I mean... having her cuddle me... Not me being cuddled by him... <<;

Post Reply