Asuka's Art Stuff: Oops Lets Update

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Re: Asuka's Dump

#16 Post by Nuff »

The character seems to have a really long neck there, but it seems to fit him really well. I think it's because he's got an enlongated frame in general. Anyways, cool stuff again :P

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#17 Post by Sithil »

Dragon anthromorph? Seriously? Awesome. Great work, Asuka. Although, don't you think that the claws at the top of the wings look kind of... Weak? A bit like a mutation. Note that this is just my personal oppinion, however.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#18 Post by Sage Asuka »

Nuff wrote:The character seems to have a really long neck there, but it seems to fit him really well. I think it's because he's got an enlongated frame in general. Anyways, cool stuff again :P
Nah, I agree there. This was a year old. I just recently colored it. I'm still learning so critisism is good :)
Sithil wrote:Dragon anthromorph? Seriously? Awesome. Great work, Asuka. Although, don't you think that the claws at the top of the wings look kind of... Weak? A bit like a mutation. Note that this is just my personal oppinion, however.
True true. I need practice. I drew some dragons a long time ago but the art is older than this.
I'll probably redraw this concept one day
Image Image Image Image

Neko-Maya
Council Member

#19 Post by Neko-Maya »

I like the dragon boy *w*
nice drawing style you have :)
HI, I'M NEOTHETA. BLUBBLUBBLUB and I'm inactive here!
DeviantArtFuraffinityWebsite

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#20 Post by Sage Asuka »

Something I've been working on. Tis Laura ^^ I gotta admit I screwed up the ears and outfit. Not done. And Keith is kinda sketched in the corner.
Attachments
bob_003_edited.jpg
bob_003_edited.jpg (52.57 KiB) Viewed 2366 times
Image Image Image Image

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#21 Post by Sithil »

The only thing that bothers me a little is the fact that her face looks a bit too long. Then again, it makes an incredibly good joke for her entire character. "Why the long face?" Okay, I better stop now. All in all, a splendid job.

Love the editing to your avatar by the way. :)
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#22 Post by AzeNaku »

I love your art. I can't say that enough.
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#23 Post by Sage Asuka »

More old junk
Screwed up the dragon and backgrounds big time
Was in a drawing slump and made the body very ill proportioned. Not to mention the nasty shading
Bad sketch thing of my and my friends character done on Valentines Day (or Singles Awareness Day for me) because I felt lonely and support this pairing. Sadly my friend calls it cute but does not support the pairing.
friend drew it. I colored. I thought she was very pretty.
GASP! It's educational!
doofy sandwich was an accident. I was sick when drawing this, lost my attention span, then came back to find that I doodled a face on the sandwich. It stayed.
He's carrying around dead people in his necklace thing...
Mr. Toaster on fire.
Image Image Image Image

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#24 Post by AzeNaku »

1) Love the sandwich comic.
2) Mr. Toaster reminds me of a character from Cave Story.
3) I never realized before how wrong this thread's title sounds.
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#25 Post by Nuff »

Cool art dumb. That Valentines Day picture is my fav of the bunch. It's so very cute, that little nervous foxgirl ^_^

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#26 Post by Tuna »

Why, HELLO Michika...
;3

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#27 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

I love the sandwich comic. Especially the sandwich itself. XD

I like the Singles Awareness Day pic, it's cute. Although I hate single awareness day. I never have anyone to spend it with... >_<

Thanks for bringing back those depressing memories. (I'm not blaming you, nor am I really mad. Just being a tad silly. ;))

You are good. You will do more arts. I command it in the name of the burger. WOOOOoooooooOOOOooooo~
ImageImageImageImage

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#28 Post by Sage Asuka »

AzeNaku wrote:Mr. Toaster reminds me of a character from Cave Story.
Never heard of it, but Mr. Toaster is my own little creation. I actually came up with a strange storyline that he was Kuwabara's spirit beast from YuYuHakusho in an interesting accident and that he had Kamayhamayha powers through his toast. Oh, and he likes cheese.
AzeNaku wrote: I never realized before how wrong this thread's title sounds.
...thank you for pointing that out to me...*rams head into wall*
Nuff wrote:Cool art dumb. That Valentines Day picture is my fav of the bunch. It's so very cute, that little nervous foxgirl ^_^
Ah thank you. Perhaps if I get enough supporting of this pair I can convince my friend of it *evil laughter*
Tuna wrote:Why, HELLO Michika...
;3
XD Sorry but she's taken by my character, Lyon. I'll post a picture of him eventually.
Kilroywuzheere wrote:I love the sandwich comic. Especially the sandwich itself. XD
Pure accident and yet pure win. I cannot look at my own sandwich without laughing.
Kilroywuzheere wrote:I like the Singles Awareness Day pic, it's cute. Although I hate single awareness day. I never have anyone to spend it with... >_<

Thanks for bringing back those depressing memories. (I'm not blaming you, nor am I really mad. Just being a tad silly. ;))
I'm with you there man. I've never had someone to spend the day with. So I just draw my characters in pairings instead. I've been pushing this particular pairing for a while XD
Kilroywuzheere wrote:You are good. You will do more arts. I command it in the name of the burger. WOOOOoooooooOOOOooooo~
Lucky for you I have a two inch stack of arts right next to me. Now if only I wasn't so lazy and actually finished shading...
Image Image Image Image

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#29 Post by Sithil »

The Frankenstein's monster strip is by far the most amusing. You just can't help but to love some peoples' silly ignorance.

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#30 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

Sage Asuka wrote:
Kilroywuzheere wrote:You are good. You will do more arts. I command it in the name of the burger. WOOOOoooooooOOOOooooo~
Lucky for you I have a two inch stack of arts right next to me. Now if only I wasn't so lazy and actually finished shading...
WoooOOOoooOOo~ You will shade~! Stop being lazy~! ...Then again, I can't take my own advice, so why should you.

>_>

<_<

Can't wait to see them when they're done~! ^_^
ImageImageImageImage