Kho's Mobile Art.

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

Kho's Mobile Art.

#1 Post by A.J./Kho »

Well! I finally did some practice and some skills and techniques have upturned, and now, I shall do what I shall do, and that, my forumites, is my randomized (but casted) mini-comic called "The dark side of a black hole."

So, While I scrummage for art to post, Art requests here as I go scrounge for my webcam.

*scrummage*

Requests:
-GLOMPAGE (Nuff)
On Christmas 2009, Closing fast on New Year's Day, Kholhaus the Great came back

But who knows for how long? Not we, the faithful. We watch and wait. For the annoying noob to go away.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Re: Kho's Mobile Art.

#2 Post by Nuff »

I request GLOMP!

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

#3 Post by A.J./Kho »

Yeah, here's some of my latest, with dwarf elf and orc-age.
And here's one of my character models, lower part cut off Fo' reason. (and that is img size.)
This last one contains older stuff (the hands are newer. I tend to reuse sketchbook space.)

And Nuff, who will this GLOMP contain? Hmmm.

☼My alter ego?☼

But who knows for how long? Not we, the faithful. We watch and wait. For the annoying noob to go away.

Jonesu
Merchant

#4 Post by Jonesu »

My suggestion is to work on face-shape and general face proportions. The eyes look pretty good, but work on the shape of the eyelids and whatnot. Like, the pupils look fine. I can definitely see the improvements. :D And the hands look pretty good. Those're always tough.

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

#5 Post by A.J./Kho »

Thanks Jonesu, Yeaaaah, I need to work on the face a bit. I want it slender to be serious but also to be square so it can be comical. Consistency is wracking my brain! *Argh*

Edit: I realised the eye shape a while ago, and smoothed that out (as can be seen in the Elf example ((Those flower-picker pansies!)))

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#6 Post by Nuff »

GLOMP can contain anyone, I don't mind ^_^

Jonesu
Merchant

#7 Post by Jonesu »

Nuff wrote:GLOMP can contain anyone, I don't mind ^_^
aka, me. XD

But, yeah, upon closer inspection of the flower-picking pansy, the eyes do look better there. :D And it's always okay to use different face shapes within the same style (as well as eye shapes, nose shapes, any shapes, etc! XD), so you might have a character with a slender face if s/he's more serious, or a character with a rounder face if they're more comical.

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

#8 Post by A.J./Kho »

Note: The following edit shall contain the first page of "Dark Side of a Black Hole" The art isn't supposed to be good, just decent enough to render my thoughts hilariously. I now establish myself as a crazy person with a tin-foil hat with this edit.

Edit: ONWARD WITH THE CRAZINESS!

Edit:Edit: Sorry for blurriness. I used a FULL page. (Gulldernmit!)