Oh look! It's the Master Spy! :D

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mutation
Traveler

Oh look! It's the Master Spy! :D

#1 Post by Mutation »

Yush, I'm so glad I got this picture done. I'm proud of the background, and colors, and sort of the line art. It was highly amusing to draw.
All I could think was 'Wow, is he ever not smug?'
And I don't beleive he is ever not smirking.
Smirk Spy! Smirk!
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Okay, I seriously need to calm down.
I'm... just so happy! n.n

Though, I think I made him a little crazy looking, I guess I naturally do that? n.n

Chaosye
Grand Templar

Re: Oh look! It's the Master Spy! :D

#2 Post by Chaosye »

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO HAPPY

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#3 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Whoa, dang! Very nice! I love how everything (like the hair, for example) got the glow on it.
(b'-')b

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by Sithil »

He came out very good, nice work, newbie! Though I don't like the fact that he's smirking like that at me while his hand is beaming with magic. What is he planning? Am I in danger right now? Could I get a good grip on his thróath in time? Hmmm...
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Aherdofgoats
Banned
Banned

#5 Post by Aherdofgoats »

Oh wow, you outta show Tom that!

Anadu Kune
Citizen

#6 Post by Anadu Kune »

That pretty neat, he is so mentaly insane in this picture
whats a horse doing on a space ship. Oh come on mikey get some perspective what prerevolutionary france doing on a space ship

Mutation
Traveler

#7 Post by Mutation »

Tralala, reply to replies time. n.n

Chaosye: Because he just has to be the main villian behind everything, and a double spy. n.n

FoobyKamikaze: Making the bright shiney parts is always my favorite thing in a picture, so I try to do them in a way I most adore. n.n

Sithil: I think we're all in trouble. >< Run! Save yourself! XD Though I kinda wanna learn his crazy magic ways. n.n

Aherdofgoats: I checked out the fanart section, but there was no email or what not link to send them to. I thought I should post it here because some other people have.

Anadu Kune: Great power does fun things to the mind. n.n

Cupil
Templar Master

#8 Post by Cupil »

Well done with the lighting from the mana charged hand. Background looks good too, nice touch with the ornaments having a shadow, said shadow also appears to be consistent. This is good.

Cool pose, it's nice to see something dynamic every once in a while. But something feels off about the arm and hand, I wish I could be more specific. I see that the hand is supposed to be up close to the viewer's face/view, this is reinforced by how he looks like he's looking down at me(the viewer.) Was there a reference?

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#9 Post by FastChapter »

Holy jeez, that guy's just a little too happy...

"I'm sorry, I seem to be murdering you. Well, no, I'm really not sorry. I can assure you I am disappointed, though. This is quite an expense of energy for me and you seem to be living through this a bit longer than I expected. Would you like to hear a joke while you die? No? Oh, alright."

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

FastChapter wrote: "I'm sorry, I seem to be murdering you. Well, no, I'm really not sorry. I can assure you I am disappointed, though. This is quite an expense of energy for me and you seem to be living through this a bit longer than I expected. Would you like to hear a joke while you die? No? Oh, alright."
And he'd say it just like that too...
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Mutation
Traveler

#11 Post by Mutation »

Haha, XD
You guys are awesome.

Cupil : No refrance was used, and the whole hand/arm did give me trouble, so I wouldn't be surprized that it seems off. I think it maybe around the pinky finger, that one was weird the first few times I drew it, and I had a hard time glancing at my own hand to try and get it right.

FastChapter: That sounds like my kind of Villian. The fun kind. n.n

Keaoden, The hidden: It does seem in character, at least concearning this picture.

Cupil
Templar Master

#12 Post by Cupil »

That makes sense, it's sort of no surprise that the arm gave you trouble. On the count that it looks like the kind of pose where one would need a second person to pose, and the artist be at a certain angle.