Penny for your thoughts

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Which would you like to see more drawings of?

Natheren
17%
Siege
11%
Reeves
17%
Alfrada
6%
Flora/Lurith
17%
Lloyd
6%
Hedglear
6%
Other characters
17%
couples (ex Siege and lurith or any ya can think up)
6%
Other suggestion (post it below)
No votes

Total votes: 18

Natheren
New Citizen

Penny for your thoughts

#1 Post by Natheren »

Ok well I can't give ya a penny but if ya can still share any your thoughts I'd be more then greatful (besidse who even uses pennies anymore) Anyway I'm fixing to start up my own blog on my pet project Noricragma soon once I figure up a decent intorduction for it and I was wondering what some of you would be interested in seeing / reading on there if your interested. I'm not very experienced with blogging or with doing many journals other then the one I do on DA every now and then so I'm just looking for some suggestions.

More or less I'm gonna be mainly posting all my art work for the series on there (and if you have any suggestions for a drawing ya like see done with my character I'd like to hear'em) But so far I'm planing on

- CHARACTER INFORMATION
* List of Main Characters
* Character Biographies
* Character Design Reference Sheets
* List of Other Important Characters
* Character Links and Relationships
* Character Interviews

- WOLRD INFORMATION
1. The World of Terra
* Description
* History
* Inhabitants
* Terms Used
* Locations
2. The World of Gaia
* Description
* History
* Inhabitants
* Terms Used
* Locations

So what do you guys think I could add to make the blog more intersting?
Check out my DA page http://natheren.deviantart.com

Kakurady
New Citizen

Re: Penny for your thoughts

#2 Post by Kakurady »

Tag and categorize your posts.

That's all I can think of, since my blog is more like an open diary and not as serious as many out there.
Nekotoba · deviantArt profile
Kakurady Drakenar

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#3 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

In juuuust before this is moved to the art or story board.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#4 Post by FastChapter »

I don't know who any of these guys are, but Reeves sounds like a neat name.

Oh just an FYI, might want to resize your signature image, Nath. Good idea to make it smaller than your posts, X3

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by epion04 »

Could not resist... :roll:
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#6 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Oh, there's a nice little remedy to that.

^_^

*shot*

Anyway, is there any way we can see the characters? In bio form or whatever? I wanna have an idea about what I'm voting for.

Yash
Administrator

#7 Post by Yash »

Thread moved to the correct board.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

Raziel Morgan
Council Member
Location: Hiding in the shadows, ready to strike whenever i am ordered.

#8 Post by Raziel Morgan »

i agree with what fooby said. post some bio's are a link to a thread or whatever descibing this stuff. it seems pretty cool from what you've got here and i'd like to know the rest so i know how to vote.
What is dark, but a lack of light?

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#9 Post by avwolf »

Actually, he has posted information about the characters before. You should be able to get most of what you want to know from that thread, I think.

Raziel Morgan
Council Member

#10 Post by Raziel Morgan »

avwolf wrote:Actually, he has posted information about the characters before. You should be able to get most of what you want to know from that thread, I think.
thanks for the link.
hmm now lets see... oooh pictur..... *gobsmacked*..... WOAH!!!!!!!! THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Nathren for me anyday!!!
these are some of the best character design and drawings i have ever seen. you rock!

Natheren
New Citizen

#11 Post by Natheren »

Sorry for the confusion folks I didn't think I should repost all the images again since I already had them posted on another thread here and I was kinda stumped on where this topic should've been placed in the first place (why I went to that said anything could be posted) anyways thanks for the comment Raziel lol. Well while I'm at it if you guys want bios of the characters let me know which ones you'll like to read and I'll post'em for ya.

Raziel Morgan
Council Member

#12 Post by Raziel Morgan »

i'd quite like to learn more about the actual ideas behind it, and all the characters are awesome, so i couldn't rly ask for a specific bio.

Natheren
New Citizen

#13 Post by Natheren »

Ok here is some very brief bios of just some of the characters. There is at least over 60 something character planed out so far and I’m gonna wait on posting anymore of them till I’ve got the blog up and going. If ya want to know more about a certain character ask and I’ll post and even more detailed bio of them.

Setup ( sex - race - age - world )

M= Male, F=female

H= Human , G= GEO ( Genetically Enhanced / Engineered Organism ) , A= Anthro, a= android, D= Demon , d= Dunpil, E= Elf, R= robot i.e. old school kind (more races but not needed to be listed atm)

G= Home world Gaia (Fantasy like world)
T= Home world Terra (Sci-fi like world)

Natheren - ( M-G-20s?-T ) A heartless outlaw who travels the world of Gaia taking up any job for the right price. Infamously known as Natheren The Merciless for his brutal and savage nature in combat. Well know through out the world of gaia and is feared by most. Suffers from fragmented memory lose.

Siege - ( M-H-21-G ) A young archeologist in search of his missing adoptive father and brother who disappeared while he was still very young. Believes that Natheren knows what really happened to them.

Flora/Lurith - ( F-D-20s?-G? ) A young girl found sealed deep within the Migmoressein Ruins by Siege and Lucia. She is believed to be one of the creatures known as demons from old legends. Having no memory of her name or past she was given the name Flora by Siege because of her interest in flowers. She quickly begins to develop strong feelings for him during their travels. Lurith is her real name.

Alfrada - ( F-A/E-18-G ) A voluptuous arena gladiator who’s made quite the name for her self in recent years. Having been crown the new undefeated champion she has since been traveling the world to enter tournaments seeking out any challenger in hopes of finding a worthy appointee and an even more worthy mate. However her winning streak came to an end when the original undefeated champion decided to face off against her. She soon afterwards joined Siege and the gang after meeting them during the recent tournament.

Reeves - ( M-G-20s?-T ) A young trigger happy mercenary whom has been in search of Natheren for a few years. He rarely talks about his past so not much is really know about it. He seems quite well familiar with Natheren and knows a lot more about his past then he lets on. After meeting Siege he decides to journey along with him since they both are trying to track Natheren down.

Lloyd - ( M-H-27-G ) A former mechanic scholar whom has turned to drinking to wash away the guilt and sadness of his recent departed wife and child. An old friend and student of Jonus, Siege’s adoptive father.

Hedglear - ( M-H?-42-G ) Alfrada’s adoptive uncle. An old friend of her father’s who took her under his wing after her family and hometown was attack and burned down to the ground. He is also an acquaintance to both Siege and Natheren as they have crossed paths a few times in the past. Currently in search of his missing family.

Lucia - ( F-H-18-G ) Siege’s partner and long time childhood friend. A bit of a tomboy but she tries her best to have Siege look at her in a different light other then as a friend. Has had a crush on him since they first met.
Dyne - ( M-H-28-G ) Lucia’s older brother and Siege’s best friend. Currently serving as a knight for the kingdom. Known for his excellent skills with the sword. and over protectiveness for his sisters and younger brother.

Faust - ( M-H-25-G ) A thief and con artist on the run from authority and crime lords. Always looking for the next big scheme or catch, he never misses an opportunity to make profit. Made the mistake of trying to steal from Natheren and almost lost his life in the process .

Noveal - ( M-d-?-G ) A lone dunpil illusionist whom has sealed himself away from the world within his own castle for the past many years. An old acquaintance of Natheren’s.

Marvel - ( F-E-20s?-G ) An Elvin princess whom sheds light on the truth about demons and Flora’s past

Maya - ( F-a-20s?-T ) A female android from the world of Terra sent to Gaia to track down Natheren in order to gain a sample of his DNA and then eliminate him afterwards.

Sarah - ( F-H-16-G ) a young girl who recently lost her family during an attack on her village. Joins Siege since she has nowhere else she can go.

Nillico - ( F-A-16-G ) Sarah’s close friend

Eurny - ( *-R-?-G? ) An ancient golem found in ruins by Sarah and Nillico during their journey with Siege and the gang.

Sorry if some weren’t really detailed, I tried to make them as brief as I could to avoid a really big post. And if ya want info on the other characters mentioned on the pic above or how some are connected just ask. The other bunch of characters are still in plot development lol.

Raziel Morgan
Council Member

#14 Post by Raziel Morgan »

nice, this looks better and better.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

I'd say work on whichever ones you like to draw the most.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)